• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
*crosses fingers not pitted against Loto 1st round*

I gotta get working on my team if tourney starts today

*backs out slowly*

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
Pishhh. Screw skipping first round. I'll just beat everyone bwuhahahah (maybe a little too cocky lol)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I really need to learn ho to EV train effeciently, I'm still working on the first one lol I still got time before it starts

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Hm, so you think I am enjoying the suspense, eh?

Well, I shall now post the pairings....after these messages. :D

(randomizing as we type)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Tournament 4 Pairings
Round One

Ooka VS Taktiken

Loto VS Marth1

artful_one VS ~Swish~

Nameless* VS ^VAdvancedK9V^

Ryan24 VS starmii3

Shadowthinker VS evilcheese

POKEMASTERALEX VS silver%

Kansas VS Water Dragon

Alakazam17 VS Mo Man

blastoise>you VS RapidFire

Mr. Roboto VS Thebiggamer

Free Rounds: Lumine, Lady Nicole, Tortured_Soul, Cloud_85, Xairmo, Kuro, World King, _Prince_

Quite a bit of free rounds here. Thanks for the donations, guys. As for the rest of us, we have until Saturday, March 29th in order to get our results in. Good luck!

Last edited:
Years
Been waiting for the start of this tourney for a long time, and to be honest, I think I got one of the harder draws this time =(

Am about to PM my opponent. I hope this isn't one of them times where we can't find a time to meet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I lucked out my opponent isn't online right now so I get a little more time to EV, is there a way to find people who aren't online to pm them other than rooting through every page looking for a post by them?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
I get to fight a fellow Ryan, eh? Awesome. Starmii3, if you see this (and just in case there's a problem with PM messaging or something) I'd like to battle Friday. It'll give me some time to get my team fully prepped and I'll be at a friend's house that has more reliable wireless than myself. If that's a bad night, let me know. I'm EST.

Back