• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Immakuni deck!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Immakuni deck;

Zekrom x2
Reshram x2
Buffolant x2 (The one with revenge)

Junk arm x1
Defender x2
Hard charm x2
Full heal x2
Ultraballx 2
Pokemon Center Lady
Profs letters x2
Energy Retrival x2

Immakuni x2
Prof. Scraymore x2
Shauna x2
Random Recceiver
V.S Seeker
Black Belt
Lighting energy x5
Fire energy x8
Double Coloress x2
Rainbow energy x2

The goal of this deck is to get enough damage counters onto Reshram and Zekrom without fainting. Immakuni helps this by confusing them. (30 damage chance if the coin flip is heads). Boffulant's revenge does 90 damage when one of them is knocked out. With black Belt thats 130 damage.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
What set are the Reshiram and Zekrom from. I'm going to write this assuming they are from one of the reprints of BW.

What format is this for? Imakuni is standard allowed in standard or expanded, while Junk Arm is Legacy only.

Confusion is NOT the most effective way to put counters on Reshi/Zekky for Outrage. Believe me, I run a Zekrom deck. Besides that I barely know how to react to this. Add some more pokemon is really all I can say.

Back