• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 20, 2020
Is there a reason why the walkthrough doesn't have anything for the Sevii Islands? The actual walkthrough goes directly to getting to the Archipelago, only mentioning the Seven Samurai on the islands.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 16, 2019
Dear Mr. Shogun,

I am currently playing the Pokemon Cloud White v523 and I have a problem playing with it. I am now in Johto scenario thingy where in whirlpool place, where I have to defeat the Team Rocket Admin who wants to capture Manaphy. The game freezes whenever I will battle the Team Rocket Admin. Could you guys help me fixing this problem? I hope you guys will. Thank you in advance.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 27, 2023
I'm not sure what version of the ROM i have but I'm seeing bugs like not getting mega stones from Leaf or the team rocket grunt and Iron City Commercial Center selling key items. Also the new story map after kanto still has the kanto map so when i use fly in the archipelago it takes me back to kanto

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 10, 2020
How to reach at RED TOWN in cloud white 1 ?? :(
i guess i missed something there as a result old guy doesnt let me enter the castle though i defeated all the Daiyamos .

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
howdy game maker you wonderful person, i have a question/complaint about a glitch probably because mega evolutions arent supposed to be in this style of game, i evolved my blastoise into mega blastoise and its ability is still rain dish instead of mega launcher, and its kinda bugging me sorry if you dont wanna fix it i just figured id tell you

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
Shogun, could you please just tell me how can I edit the movesets of the pokemons in Cloud White 1 with G3HS?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
I keep running into a blue screen error when I start up the game. Yes, I'm using a clean firered rom. When I patch with NUPS it says they don't match, but patch anyway. It worked fine before I tried to expand the rom to 32 MB like I'm actually supposed to. Then I get a blue screen. I don't wanna start with the un-expanded but working rom lest I run into a part where I regret not expanding the rom. Any advice guys?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 5, 2020
Where is heatran farm0i am in mariville town.i do not know where to go after being referd by 2 samurai.looked in guide but could nt cnclude.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
@jericho922
Why would you need to expand the ROM before applying the patch again?

It said in the instructions that I needed to expand the rom :/ and in and out of itself it looks like a massive game that needs more memory.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 3, 2021
is mega evolution permanent in this game

if it is then that means u cant get both mega charizard x and y for it u have to train 2 charmanders which kinda sucks

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I have stumbled upon an issue, run through most of the game, but met the Emperor at the Raichu Central with 4 of the 5 katanas, talked to him, he disappeared, I got to beat the last gym and I have all 5 of them and Heatran, but the emperor is nowhere to be found. Should I go back and defeat all 5 samurais for it to reappear? or I just broke the game?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 14, 2020
Where can I find all the daymios location I lost here ahahaha ( sorry if my English bad)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I dont mean to necro this thread but I have a big question here. I know it may be very unlikely and possibly really difficult to impliment, but is there anything like sword and shield's nature mints in this hack? Or any means to change nature after you get a pokemon?

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
Years
So I don't know if this has been brought up but in Cloud White one, you tease the starters at the first route along with other national dex pokemon. While this is nice and all, it seems that their capture rates haven't been adjusted to the route itself. The first route is meant to have easy to capture pokemon but starters have capture rates that rival legendaries, something the Pokemon people likely did to frustrate hackers who attempt to force them into games. The same capture rates are present in pokemon outside of the normal regional pokedex, it's why they only start to appear on the the Sevii islands or after the league. By that time you can deal with any problems you're presented with but at the start of the game, you can't afford to throw all your pokeballs at one monster in hopes of capturing it.

I'm not trying to be mean or throw shade, I simply think that the capture rates should have been adjusted to accommodate their inclusion in the early game. I'm hoping that you'll look into this if possible, I don't know if you can for the first game but seeing as how you're making a second one. Please try and find a way to adjust the capture rates if you wish to use non Kanto pokemon early on, I know it's possible as I've seen it in other roms. Just figured I'd bring this to your attention encase someone else hasn't done so.

Back