• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Fire Red: BACKWARDS Edition

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2022
Having a problem with the patching. Using the patch provided and Pokemon Fire Red V. 1.1 US on MyBoy on my phone. Oak's dialoge gets all screwed up and I can name myself but gets stuck as I name my rival. Should I use a 1.0 patch or what should I do? I don't patch games often so not sure. Thanks in advanced ^_^

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Does it have a physical/special split
Does it have a battle facility like battle tower?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 30, 2021
***Spolier Alert***

I love this hack! Much tougher than the original game in my opinion, I love the variation in starter and early catch pokemon. Lots of interesting story elements too, I particularly love the Slugma element. I did not, however, love getting my ass kicked by a lvl 100 floating Slugma. Ok, I'm joking, I did. I just don't know if that's a story element that continues, as it seems nigh impossible to beat (I love the moves you invented for it!).

To the original creator @Slike: I would love to contact you about this hack! I have some interest in creating my own version, and would love some tips on getting started. I also would love to ask you a few questions about this one specifically. I don't know about putting contact info up here, but you can email [email protected] if you want to get in contact. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 3, 2021
Awesome idea, loving the screenshots. Definitely looking forward playing this :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
I really enjoyed this hack, it has some issues but I don't think it's as bad as some people were complaining. This thread is really old and I probably won't get a response, but I was wondering if certain evolutions had new solutions to them, such as trade evolutions or day/night evolutions?

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
When I patch this i get told "the GPX file is corrupt or has missing or invalid data. Why?

Back