• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sea Weasels [The Buizel and Floatzel Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What's your favourite move set for a Floatzel? I've had a look at the shiny Buizel I caught and it actually has great IVs so I'm gonna train it, but I'm not sure what moves...?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
What's your favourite move set for a Floatzel? I've had a look at the shiny Buizel I caught and it actually has great IVs so I'm gonna train it, but I'm not sure what moves...?

My personal favorite move set for a Floatzel is Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, and Waterfall. this bring's us to a new topic

Which of Buizel and Floatzel's moves is your favorite?

I personally like Aqua Jet, as it defines Buizel and Floatzel's high speed stat, and it's one of the best moves they can learn.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I like Ice Punch, mainly due to the anime hehe xD Plus its a great move! ^^

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Guess who hatched her shiny buziel on black ?

on to the topic: I like surf the best as you can use it outside battle as well as in battle.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
Partner:Average Buizel/Floatzel
Partner Details:Super Fast, Super Nice, Always up for a challenge ;D
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel:i saw buizel in the anime and i was just like HE IS SO BADASS lol. i've always liked him since then.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guess who hatched her shiny buziel on black ?

on to the topic: I like surf the best as you can use it outside battle as well as in battle.

Congratulations on the hatch! Now raise it into something magnificent ;D

Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel:i saw buizel in the anime and i was just like HE IS SO BADASS lol. i've always liked him since then.

Buizel in the anime is soo cool! His fights with Piplup at the start were brilliant. Should've stayed with Dawn though. D:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

Welcome Ssj3 Pikachu, though you can only choose one of the two Pokemon for a partner, you cannot choose both, either way, welcome!

Buizel in the anime is soo cool! His fights with Piplup at the start were brilliant. Should've stayed with Dawn though. D:

Actually, I think Buizel fit better with Ash from the start, no offense though.

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
Which of Buizel and Floatzel's moves is your favorite?

Like you, mine is Aqua Jet as well. It looks cool, and it gets me out of those tough situations in-game and online. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Right, back from holiday, hello! ^^ How about a new topic to get things going again eh?

New topic: Buizel and Floatzel: Cute or strong?

Basically, do you think the sea weasel family are more cute or strong? Or a mixture of the two? I don't think that they're designed to look cute to be honest, they're more tough and powerful. Especially demonstrated by Dawn's (then Ash's) in the anime, Buizel is constantly shown to be tough and determined and not at all cute. Floatzel, although not often seen, is shown to share similar characteristics, none of which being cuteness. So over all, I reckon they're made to be tough fighters, regardless of how cute they actually do appear. ^^

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I think Buizel has really cute eyes! Anyone agree? :D

I personally think Buizel has cute eyes, they're very uniquely shaped, that's for sure.

I have updated the rules and the Members List with Inactive Members, one user is on there due to being permabanned from the forums, we will miss you PelliperMail...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Awhh no, but PelliperMail was awesome! Any idea why the ban? D: Or is it not fair to discuss that? :s

Do you think Buizel and Floatzel would look better without the white spot on their heads? :3

Btw, my shiny Buizel that I caught on HGSS after like a week of trying is now a level 89 Floatzel perfectly EV trained and it turns out it had really good IVs! Man I was happy. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm, let's get some conversation going in this club? ^^

New topic: If your partner Buizel was real, what would you do with it?

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Username: Taposa
Partner: Ardsen Buzil Bofanio the Revolting Buizel (I don't want nicknames for him. I want real names :D).
Partner Details: His ancestor is a human and died May 10,1897. (You know who it is) He is now a revolting for his country in the PokéWorld!
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: The are AWESOME!!! Especially when I saw them in D/P Series!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: Taposa
Partner: Ardsen Buzil Bofanio the Revolting Buizel (I don't want nicknames for him. I want real names :D).
Partner Details: His ancestor is a human and died May 10,1897. (You know who it is) He is now a revolting for his country in the PokéWorld!
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: The are AWESOME!!! Especially when I saw them in D/P Series!

Hello, welcome to the club! Have a good time here and try to stay active! Woww, how can a Buizel have a human ancestor? xD This sounds creepy haha! And yesss, Buizel from the anime is so cool! What's your favourite thing about Buizel? ^^

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'm sorry but was kinda busy but I'm back on PC now

on to the topic: if my Buziel parter was real I'd enter her in Martial art contests

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
If your partner Buizel was real, what would you do with it?

My partner is actually a Floatzel, not a Buizel, but I would probably play video games a lot with him, and then save the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back