• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! Newbie in the community!!!

mykeyroberto

Pokemon nerd in ATL
Years
hey there! ive been playing pokemon since i was 8 and now im 28. hahahahah. just got back into the game. the last i played was emerald so a lot has changed. lol. BUT!!!! I just got Ultra Moon, and i really need help! I have a Feebas with a Prism Scale and i just need to make it evolve! this is the first feebas ive ever had so i want the Milotic! PLEASE HELP MY DREAM COME TRUE! Let me know how to trade and make this work bc i dont have any friends that play the same game as me.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, mykeyroberto!

Wow, you've been playing Pokemon for 2 decades already? Some of our users here aren't even 20 years old yet! As for your Feebas, you can ask for help in Trade Corner and I'm sure someone will be able to assist you!

Anyway, good luck with your Feebas and I hope you have an amazing time here. :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, you're an old timer like me, haha. Currently 27 as I write this post. So no worries, even us old farts can still adore and love Pokemon as proudly as ever!

Anyway, welcome to PC! Like Exothermic said, there's plenty of people in the Trade Corner who can help evolve your precious Feebas. I remember the first time I got one and I had absolutely no idea what to do with such an ugly fish. Once I figured it out though, my obsession became unparalleled and everyone on PC was more than happy to help me out. In fact, I'd do the trade with you if I had the ability to! But nevertheless I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for and more. :)

Don't be afraid to ask questions and feel free to send me a VM if you ever want to chat! Happy posting!

Back