• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pseudo-Legendary Super Match

Who is the Pseudo-Legendary Master?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
We need to figure out who the Master is when it comes to the Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon.

Sirfetch’d

Metagross is my favorite of the lot but I don't particularly dislike any of them. I've just used Metagross the most. Tyranitar is a close second though.

Years
I like Metagross and Dragonite, but Hydreigon is my favorite of all the pseudo-legendaries, and probably my favorite non-legendary Dragon type. It's a shame Deino appears way to late in the Unova games, since I probably would've built my team around one if I could've got it earlier.

Years
It's really hard to pick between Dragonite and Salamence... but I'm going to go with Dragonite here.

Salamence is still a super close second, though!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I really want to go with my slime boi Goodra, but Tyranitar is just too cool. ;;

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm with a lot of you I'm torn between two and its ungodly hard to pick just one.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Urghh.. i would've gone for Hydreigon but.. Metagross and Garchomp is both my loved ones during challenge runs.. Arghh gonna go with Metagross since it was one of the first pokemon that make me think "I want one"

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Hydreigon's a close second but Salamence wins out. It was my first Pokémon card and the reason I got into the franchise so it's got some nostalgia to it.

Years
Had to give my vote to Dragonite since it's my favorite Pokemon. This was a nice surprise as I didn't expect Dragonite to be in the lead since I got the feeling that Pokemon like Grachomp and Metagross are more popular nowdays among the majority of the Pokemon fans.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Aaah... just like others, I had a mix up between two/three pokemon... I had to choose between Garchomp, Salamence and Metagross... Had to go with Garchomp because I use it a lot in competitive battling and in the games. Also adding nostalgia.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Metagross is my number one favorite, so off course I chose it. Garchomp would be my second chose, but Dragonite, their is some distance between it and me.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I love Tyranitar and Garchomp and seeing how few votes Tyranitar got, I regret choosing Garchomp over him ; -; poor cool boi

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I love Hydreigon the most, it was the Pokemon that convinced me to buy the Gen 5 games and it still remains one of my favourite Pokemon today. I just love its concept and colours.

I also love Kommo-o too. I've wanted a Dragon/Fighting-type Pokemon for quite a while and I love its concept and design.

Back