• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confused about Zoroark break

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2019
I've been collecting for a while but I just decided to learn how to play I understand the basics of the game except this one card zoroark break and his ability to use foul play it seems OP is there restrictions to how you use it and dose it also take in to count the text under the attack for example snorlax gx has a move where he needs to be asleep to use it dose that mean zorak needs to be asleep but if a pokemon is asleep it cant attack so how would he work

Years
I've been collecting for a while but I just decided to learn how to play I understand the basics of the game except this one card zoroark break and his ability to use foul play it seems OP is there restrictions to how you use it and dose it also take in to count the text under the attack for example snorlax gx has a move where he needs to be asleep to use it dose that mean zorak needs to be asleep but if a pokemon is asleep it cant attack so how would he work

Zoroark needs to be awake in order to even use Foul Play, so it cannot copy any attack if it cannot use Foul Play. Which means it cannot copy Thunderous Snore while it is asleep. It can only copy it while it is awake, and it would do no damage.

Back