• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Pogimon Heroes(Roleplay) (M)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Akota Region - South-East - Kintori Village
area_35.png

Trainers
1. Firis Asuna
2. Lillian Heartfilia
3. Joker
4. Rose Amatsu
5. Noel Rivers
6. Shouta Kuchiki
7. Aysha Noble
8. Beatrix Holidays
9. Kyoya Heartfilia

Buildings
Professor Hickory's Pokemon Lab
Asuna House

Roads
North - Route One - Linsor Fields

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Firis woke up early as she was excited to start her first day as a trainer and receive her first pokemon, as she got up out of bed she went and got changed, after a bit she headed down stairs and said, "I'm heading out now mom!" she quickly headed out of the door before her mom could respond barely hearing her say have fun. Firis smiled brightly as she walked down the grass like path towards the pokemon lab as she said, "This is going to be fun!" she giggled. By the time Firis arrived at the pokemon lab she noticed Professor Hickory standing outside unlocking the pokemon lab as Firis ran up to the professor and said, "Hey Professor Hickory how are you doing?" Professor Hickory turned and looked over to Firis as she said, "I'm doing just fine, thanks for asking, you about ready to get your first pokemon?" Firis grinned and said, "I sure am, i can't wait!" Hickory laughed a bit and then said, "Well your going to have to wait a little bit, cause we need to wait for a few other pokemon trainers to arrive." Firis smiled and said, "Alright, i can wait for that." Hickory then opened the door and let Firis in as she walked inside and sat down and waited on the others.

Rose soon arrived by train as she stepped off the train and looked around she had a kind of angry look on her, which was her natural look, as she always looked angry as she then looks at her phone and says, "So this is the South-West Area huh? I guess I better go get my pokemon." She then headed off towards the lab as she followed the town map on her phone to get to the pokemon lab. As she arrived she walked in and noticed another girl who she guesses is either another trainer or the Professors assistant. She then calls out, "Professor Hickory I'm here to receive my pokemon!" Professor Hickory looked out from a closet and then said, "Oh Rose, go ahead and make yourself comfortable, I'm waiting on the other trainers to arrive before I give out any pokemon." Rose glared at the Professor and then sighed as she said, "Fine!" she then walks over to a wall and leans on it while she waits.

An hour later Joker arrives by boat and looks around as he seems to always have a creepy like grin on his face as he says, "Well this place sure is interesting." He then starts walking around the Village looking at the different buildings as he makes his way to the lab. Once he arrives he walks in and says, "Professor Hickory! I'm here to receive my pokemon!" Hickory looks up from a desk and says, "Oh, go ahead and have a seat and make yourself comefortable, we'll be waiting on other trainers to arrive before we pass out pokemon." Joker nods as he smiles and says, "Very well." He then heads sits down in a chair across from Firis and makes himself comfortable while they wait for the other.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years

■Noel Rivers

A red, archaic journal with a cracked spine was amongst the many items Noel packed into his bloody red suitcase. This was one of a few suitcases.

One look at the five of the fattened, rolling storages and Noel's smile transformed into that of panic. "...okay. This isn't what I had in mind." Five suitcases was one too many for the poor boy who could barely lift his own mattress. Brains over brawns was his motto, but at times like these he wished he didn't worship the belief to a tee.

"Okay okay okay, how will we do this? Maybe I can split the contents of bag number three into the other four... no no, that won't work. How about we get rid of- no no, I have my toothbrush and notes in there. How about-"

His sister slammed open his bedroom door, forcing a high-pitched shriek out of the man. "Oh my GOD! You should have seen your FACE!" the 14-year old blurted out, snapping a quick polaroid-picture of his panoc stricken expression.

"Wait, no, give me that!" he yells, rushing over to the sly fox. She easily outmaneuvered him, slipping past his slow, clumsy self every time. "Give it to me!"

"Nnnnnnnope!" They continued for several moments more, yet the cheery atmosphere did not last. One glance at his bags sent her into an instant state of gloom. So much so that she did notbreact to her older brother successfully snatching the picture away from him.

"Ah hah! I got it!" he happily announced, waving the embarrassing snapshot. Unfortunately his words were met with her saddened look, teary eyes breaking his heart. "What's-"

"Do you have to leave?" she asked, taking his departure to heart. "You don't have to be a Pokémon trainer. See?" Quickly she lifted Noel's video game case. "I swear I'll play your stupid shoot 'em up co-ops."

He grew solemn, realizing that she wasn't taking it well. "Oh, Bell-"

"I swear it!" she interrupts, refusing to let him go, shoving the case on to her eldest brother. "I... who am I going to annoy?" Her voice began to waver, heart shattering. For so long she lived in denial of Noel's eventual journey, one he had been gushing the past few weeks. No longer could she ignore it; he's minutes from leaving.

He extends his arms, granting her the rare opportunity to hug him. She gladly took it, sobbing onto his shirt.

"Who ever said you'll stop annoying me?"

There he was, nearly arriving at his intended destination. The laboratory was quite a ways from the docks, the ship's image no longer on the horizon. Fortunately his sister helped him rid of many belongings from five down to two suitcases. Still, it was quite hefty and perhaps a bit too much, but he was happy all the same. Regardless, it was a difficult walk, making frequent stops to regain his breath.

Once he finally arrived to his destination, he seen a small ginger dropped off, trepidations seemingly plaguing her timid mind.

He stopped in his tracks, surprised fate had him crossing paths with a female peer. "Noel, get a hold of yourself!" he began a monologue, "You're not a shy, lame kid anymore. You're... you're going to be a professor!" This was enough to muster the courage necessary to initiate contact with the woman.

With a clouded mind he then firmly places his hand on to the shoulder rather roughly, immediately horrifying him at how nervous he had become. But words soon flowed out, unable to be stopped.

"Hey! You're heading to the professor's lab too?"

■ Aysha Noble

The goodbyes were nothing special. In fact, her father was located overseas while her mother found a small hug and wallet full of cash enough. Fortunately her siblings thought differently and had traveled home to send her off with a warm smile.

We love you! Their affectionate words echoed in her mind as she trekked down the path towards the professor's lab. Unfortunately one mile into it forced her to discover how weak she truly was.

Thus one of her siblings aided her by lending her a car trip to her destination. "Got you a bike," her brother began, expensive watch shooting an intense glare smack-dab on Aysha's face. She attempted to play it off by readjusting herself, but fate caused his hand to slightly shift upwards, glare returning on to her face. "Should get you from point A to point B."

Awkward silence filled the vehicle. Aysha normally bites her tongue, words never flowing out. Her siblings rarely visit, nor do they contact her. Not that she could blame them, for their lifestyles prevent them from having the time to do so. It is because of this fact that she was shocked to see her 5 siblings gather together to see her off.

Upon being dropped off she boards a plane to the region.

And so she arrives. The trip was a quick one, having received transportation from one of her siblings.

Once she arrived at the laboratory she catches glimpse of a neon-haired woman entering. Can I do it? she thought to herself, anxious of the eventual greetings she will have to go through.I don't know... a-ah... I want to go home-

She felt a hand clasp her right shoulder. "Hey! You're heading to the professor's lab too?" The male voice startled her, nervous expression further pushed into that of horror.

The man refused to break his smile, yet eyes displayed confusion.

Aysha's mouth remained open, but no words came out. Instead she whimpered, far too bashful to continue what he had initiated.

"S-sorry," she forced out before rushing inside the laboratory. Opening the doors sent a blast of cold air her way, fiery orange hair blown away in a dramatic fashion.

Inside she chose the spot furthest from any human being, heart pounding furiously.

He... he touched my shoulder, she began to recall the recent events, face hidden behind her backpack. He talked to me! And I couldn't talk back!

Aysha continued to let her mind wander, having forgotten why she had arrived here in the first place.

■ Beatrix Holidays

While some fluttered their eyes open, alarms blaring not too long before their appointment with Professor Hickory, Beatrix had long been awake inside her hotel room; 5 AM sharp, every morning. She had indulged in a breakfast for kings, savoring every bite whilst others still remained in the comfort of their sheets. Come the time to see the professor, Beatrix was ready and wide awake bursting with energy.

With music seeping from her white, reflective headphones she took off in a sprint. Professor Hickory's lab was an hour away, the perfect time to see if she could pull off such a lengthy jog.

"I can do this," she murmured, letting out a long exhale. "Yes. You can do this. This is nothing."

Indeed it was nothing for the young athlete, who took the burn in her legs and sore body like a champ. The one hour jog had been turned into a half-an-hour trek by her eventual quickened pace. During her journey she ran fight past several trainers, yet was not in the mood to stop and chat.

"...quatro... cinco... seis... si-... sie..
Sioto? ...si-... shit." Her spanish numerals were repeated during this time, determined to learn a new language to further expand her knowledge; to open doors, she believes.

It was no surprise that she was not the first to arrive. Afterall, she did not leave for Professor Hickory soon after she woke up, but hours after. However, as soon as she entered she realized she was amongst the first. Fourth, to be precise.

She randomly picked a chair to sit on, taking out a bottle of water out of her string bag to chug down.

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years

Lillian Heartfilia * Kyoya Heartfilia * Shouta Kuchiki
makingthebeginning-min.jpg

Chapter 1 - The Arrival!

Lillian Heartfilia
Lillian Looked over her bag as she made sure she had everything before setting out. 'Do I have everything?' She re-looked over her bag and nodded to herself, happy that she had everything for their trip. As she placed her bag's strap over her shoulders, she heard a knock and a familiar voice, "Sis, are you ready?"
"Yeah, i'm coming Kyoya."
She looked down at her outfit: a floral white shirt, a cherry blossom pink jacket with black highlights, snow white pleated skirt, a brown belt, black thigh-length leggings, black knee-length boots, and a black ruffled bag slung over her shoulders. 'This is it, a fresh new beginning without 'her' here...'

Kyoya Heartfilia
Kyoya waited a few seconds before his sister opened the door, coming out of her room in a brand new outfit for the trip and her usual bag and glasses. He adjusted his own bag before looking at his sister, "It's time." He then walked down the stairs of their house, hearing his sister's footsteps behind him. As they left the house, he looked to his right and saw his neighbor, the friendly one, com out at the same time. 'My dream as a Professor....'

Shouta Kuchiki
Kyoya sat at his kitchen counter, his own bag slug over his shoulder's, staring down his father who stood in front of him. A few seconds passed before his father sighed and looked away, "Nothing I say will change your mind, will it?" The boy shook his head before walking towards the door, "I've decided father, i'm going on this journey to become the strongest. And I also need to do something else."
Shouta opened the door and walked out, but turned hearing another door open, and saw the siblings from next door walk out. They looked at each other and nodded, with Lillian offering a small smile, and off the went. 'The journey to become strong, and not just for me...'

All
'....starts here!'
"So this is Professor Hickory's Lab?" All three teens stood outside the Professor's Lab, the place the directions on their letter send them to. They all were tired from the jet lag, after all, they did ride a plane from their home region to the Akita Region, home to Professor Hickory, their destination.
"Must be the place." commented Shouta before grabbing Lillian's hand and opening the door, walking in, Kyoya holding his sister's hand along the way.
"Um....Professor? We're here." Lillian softly spoke, her shyness taking over seeing more teens inside and moved closer to her friend and brother.​

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Professor Hickory looks up from her desk as she notices four people enter into the lab, as one of them announces their arrival as Professor Hickory says, "Ah, good, go ahead and take a seat and make yourself comfortable, we are still waiting on two other people to arrive." Firis watched as more people started to show up as she wondered if they would join her on their journey or not, but figured she would try to ask them after everyone had gotten their pokemon and after the Professor makes her speech. Firis wore a purple and blue skirt, a black button up shirt, with a blue top hat and purple bow, along with purple and white striped thigh high socks. She also had what appeared to be purple contact lenses, and obviously blue died hair, almost as if she was trying to hide something.

Joker watched as more people started to enter into the lab as he gave off a creepy like grin and said, "Wow, looks like we got quiet a few trainers joining the group, and seems like more will be showing up as well..." He makes a small chuckle as he was sitting on the ground shuffling a deck of cards and laying them out on the ground as if playing an odd game. He wore a black jacket with a red checkered pattern on the inside, black and white checkered pattern pants, black shoes, white gloves, and a black top hat, it was like he was dressed up as some kind of magician, he had silver hair and maroon colored eyes.

Rose was starting to become impatient as she waited for the others and asked, "Professor, can't I just take my pokemon and go? I'm getting tired of waiting." The professor looks towards Rose and says, "I'm sorry, but no, you will have to wait for the last of the trainers arrive, as I want to give everyone their pokemon, but also give everyone something and explain something before everyone heads out on their adventure." She wore what appears to be a red, black, and white school uniform, a black string hair tie, she had red hair, and amber eyes.

forg

Years

■Noel Rivers

"Hey! You're heading to the professor's lab too?"

The conversation was over before long, the red-headed young woman quickly fleeing his presence and taking cover inside the laboratory.

He remained there, letting her actions and immediate rejection process.

"Well this day will go well!" he hollers out to the world, attempting to heal the already-opened wounds.

Without further ado he enters the laboratory, surprised to see plenty of others, seemingly waiting for something to occur.

Noel approaches the professor with a wide, toothy smile. He gives out a small wave before greeting himself; "Good morniiiiing Professor! My name is Noel Rivers and I'm here to collect my first Pokémon!"

■ Aysha Noble

"I'm here to, um, receive my Pokémon... too," she mumbled, watching Noel introduce himself to the Professor. But her words were quiet, heart thumping from the eyes that could be watching her.

As she waited she had unknowingly began to stare at the magician's deck of cards, distracted and calmed by his muse. Upon realizing this she nervously glued her eyes to the cards, refusing to lock eyes with anybody; doing so accidentally would be embarrassing.

She rests her chin on the palm of her hand, fingernails gently tapping beneath her bottom lip.

Can I do it? she began to ponder, eyes half closed, mesmerized by the card play. Everybody looks... they look more prepared than I ever would be. I don't think I'm ready.

■ Beatrix Holidays

The bottle of water was thrown into the trash not too far off. Beatrix returned to her seat and patiently waited. One by one the trainers scurried inside, each with their own stories, motivations, and goals. However, it was more of a reason to see them as rivals, and doing so somehow elated her.

She saw this as a competition of sorts, one where she could prove that work and determination could easily propel her to the top... of course, not without obstacles. From the small group she could hand pick a few she predicted would eventually block her path to success.

Seeing as how everybody had practically announced their obvious purpose here, she followed suit. "Hey, Prof, here to collect my first too," she announced out, hand raised up to better help the Professor find her amongst the small gathering.

Evily

Years

Lillian Heartfilia * Kyoya Heartfilia * Shouta Kuchiki
Chapter 2 - Waiting!

Lillian Heartfilia & Kyoya Heartfilia & Shouta Kuchiki

Lillian watched as more trainers entered, announcing their arrival. 'They must be the ones we were waiting for....the time is near! I hope the pokemon I pick is the right one...I heard trainers picked the 'wrong' one and had to return it because- No!' Lillian shook her head before glancing at where the professor was sitting, 'It doesn't matter how the pokemon is, I choose it and I have to cope with any weird quirks he or she may have!'

As Lillian inspected the professor, she didn't notice her little brother watching her. He noticed how she tensed whenever one of the newcomers would glance at her or when the new trainers arrived.
"Sis, do you know which pokemon you are going to choose?" he asked, hoping to diffuse some of the tension on her shoulders, 'She has always been nervous with meeting new people, even if its just for a couple seconds.'
"Oh! Um... it depends which pokemon they have really..." she replied, looking down at her hands placed on her lap, "I'm hoping for an Eevee, since I heard Professor Oak gave one out once, but I doubt it..."

"You never know, Lills, don't doubt yourself." commented Shouta from his seat beside Lillian, using his nickname for her, which having his arms crossed over his chest, observing every other trainer in the room, "This is a new region and we haven't been told who the starters are, so it could be any pokemon really." 'I haven't heard much of this region, neither has Kyoya, so we don't know what starters they are going to have, do they even have personal starters for their region?' He looked over to where the capsules would be and saw several pokeballs, 'So many pokeballs...Why so many if we are each getting one...'

"Hey, Prof, here to collect my first too." Shouta turned his head to the responder and then looked back to the newcomers, 'So everyone's here...'

"Professor, everyone's here. Are we going to get our starters soon?" asked Shouta, standing up to announce his presence. Lillian, who was beside him, squeaked at the attention brought in her direction. Kyoya sighed as he watched everything unfold.

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
As everyone announced themselves and the last of the trainers had arrived Professor Hickory stood up and said, "Good, everyone is here." She then walks out from behind the desk and says, "Yes we will begin now, before that, I would like you all to line up on this line here." Firis, Rose, and Joker got up and headed over to the line and waited for what the Professor had in store for them. As soon as everyone was lined up she then looks at all of them and said while wheeling a cart full of pokeballs towards them, "Alright, we will begin with choosing our pokemon, once you have chosen your pokemon I want you to get back on the line, I have something to give you all and something to tell you afterwards." She then stops in front of everyone and looks at them as she says, "As most of you know most Regions only allow you to choose one pokemon as your starter, but considering that I have so many choices to choose from I am allowing you all to choose two pokemon as your starter. When I call your name, go ahead and come on and choose your pokemon, and then get back in line." Rose and Joker were surprised they would be getting to choose two pokemon, and then noticed the tray next to the Professor had the pokeballs with the names of the pokemon inside them under the pokeballs as Professor looked at them all and then said, "We'll start off with Kyoya, after Kyoya we will go with Beatrix, and then Firis. So Kyoya go ahead and come choose your pokemon." Joker and Firis waited patiently as Firis wondered what pokemon everyone would be choosing, but Rose seemed to be impatient and just wanted to get the whole thing over with.

Evily

Years

Kyoya Heartfilia
Chapter 3 - I Choose You! (Part 1)

Kyoya Heartfilia

Kyoya glanced at the professor when she called on him, then towards the pokeballs, looking over each name carefully. He noticed there was an Eevee, but paid no mind, reserving that info for later use. As he continued to see, two pokeballs caught his eye, one was a Gible and the other was a Litwick, 'A Gible and a Litwick...unusual pokemon to be used as starters, but since the professor choose them, they must be strong.'
Kyoya grabbed both pokeballs and looked at them for a seconds before throwing them into the air, releasing the two pokemon from their long-slumber.

Gib? The Gible yawned and opened it eyes, looking at all the humans in the room, then zoning on the human child in front of him holding two pokeballs, one of them seemingly his. He perked up his head excitetly and jumped towards Kyoya, chirping as he hugged his master.

Lit? THe Litwick opened her eyes, the candle on her head lighting up, and looked around, seeing a Gible jump on a human child in excitement. The Liwick was confused until she noticed the two pokeballs on the boy's hands, realizing the same as the Gible, this was the human that choose them. She followed her fellow pokemon's movements, but instead of jumping, she walked towards the human child's side.

Kyoya looked down at the two pokemon in surprise at how willingly they came, but shook the though away and looked at them closely, 'A Gible, a Ground/Dragon type, the Land Shark pokemon. And Litwick, a Ghost/Fire type, the Candle pokemon. Weird combo...' "I'll name you," He starts as he pets the Gible on the head, causing the pokemon to try and playfully bite his hand, "...Chomp." With his other hand, he poked the Litwick and hovered his hand over her candle before petting around her head, "And I'll name you Ember."
He gathered the two pokemon in his arms, with Litwick moving to settle on his head, and walked back in line, "I've chosen my pokemon Professor."

Last edited:

forg

Years

■ Beatrix Holidays

Beatrix jogged over to be second in line upon the announcement. A grin was formed, mere seconds away from choosing her own Pokémon, the creatures that would further boost her closer to her dream in those pokeballs.

Kyoya, as he was called, was the first. Beatrix paid close attention, determined to analyze every character.

Both Gible and Litwick had been chosen. She took a mental note of this, yet paid no mind to the interactions they shared. Instead she focused on the lucky two she is about to choose.

Once the younger trainer before her announced his retreat, Beatrix did not waste a second. Within the seconds she plucked two pokeballs from the cluster. She did not bother to figure out who was inside these devices, but figured the only way she could prove her skills as a trainer is mastering whoever fate gave her.

'To be a good trainer means to be able to master any Pokémon. Any and all.'

The two Pokémon she had been gifted with were Oddish and Solosis. Unlike the first trainer, she did not greet them just yet. Beatrix will wait for a better time, one more private.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
When Kyoya walked up to the tray and chose his digimon Hickory then smiled and said, "Gible and Litwick good choices, I'm sure they will aid you well." Once he had returned to the line, she watched as Beatrix walked up and merely grabbed to as Hickory smiled and said, "Letting fate guide you is an interesting choice, seems like you picked Oddish and Solosis." She then watched as Firis skipped her way up to the table and looked at all the pokeballs at the tray and then says, "I already know which two I am choosing, I'm going with..." She picks one pokeball up and says, "Ralts and..." She picks her last pokeball up and says, "Bounsweet." Hickory smiles and says, Both are good choices."

Hickory watches as Firis skips back into line as she thinks for a moment and then says, "Next I think we will go with Fi-" She was then cut off as the boy she was about to announce says, "Please just call me Joker, I prefer that than my name," He grins with a small laugh as he walks up and Hickory then says, "Alright Joker, then you will be next, after you it will be Noel, and then Lillian." Joker walks up to the tray and looks at the different pokeballs marked by the type of pokemon held within as he then grins and says, "I think I will choose Shinx and Honedge." Joker then heads back to the line to wait for everyone else to choose their pokemon as Hickory smiled and said, "Both good choices, alright Noel it's your turn." She waited for the other two to come up to pick their pokemon next.

forg

Years

■ Noel Rivers

It was his turn next.

He stands before the table containing his options. Yet it did not take long before he stumbles upon a gem.

"Hmmm... what shou-WHA? Noooo waaay!" he gasped, surprised. "There's a Togepi?! I didn't expect to see one in here. At all. Okay. I am definitely getting this Togepi." He ogled the ball, ecstatic to have come across the luck pokémon. "This is... it's so cool! Dang, I'm so lucky- HA! Get it? Because Togepi is a luck pokémon? Hahaha... haha... yep. Yeah." Awkward silence surrounded him. Fortunately the prospect of a second partner overpowered his embarrassment.

Now on to the next choice.

He pondered and mumbled to himself, hand pinching his chin in deep thought as he plays with Togepi's pokéball with his other hand.

After much thought, and tearing apart every other pokémon he could snatch, he has at last decided. "I got it!" he blurted out, no longer keeping his thoughts to himself. "I choose you Flabebe!" And with that he grasps his second choice, content with his current team; cute fairies.

Evily

Years

Lillian Heartfilia
Chapter 3 - I Choose You! (Part 2)

Lillian Heartfilia
Lillian watched as one by one, pokemon were chosen and trainers obtained their first pokemon. She saw her younger brother choose Gible and Litwick, the dragon a male and the candle a female, she wondered what kind of personality the two pokemon. She watched as Noel pick her pokemon: a Togepi and Flabebe. Those were nice choices, she might have chosen Togepi if Noel hadn't, but there was another pokemon she had in mind. 'If they have Gible or even Togepi as partners, then that means...'.

She jumped when she heard the professor calling her name, meaning that it was her turn. The glasses girl slowly walked up towards the cart, looking over the names nearby their designated pokeballs, noticing two certain ones stand out. 'So they do have it, and them too!' She grabbed one pokeball and opened it, revealing a brown furred pokemon, "Eevee."

Eevee? The Eevee looked around, confused at its surroundings: where is he? How did he get here? Where is his family? "Eevee" He heard his species name and turned towards the owner, seeing a human female with what they call glasses resting on her nose, her raven black hair laying on her back and some strands slipping over her shoulder as she crouched down to be near his level. "It's nice to meet you, Eevee." He stared at the human, she was happy to meet him? He looked at her outstretched hand for a few seconds, but when he saw her hand slowly move back, he jumped forward, placing a paw on it, Eevee!

Lillian was shocked, she didn't think the pokemon would accept her so quickly, but starters tend to have that quirk, or most of them do. She smiled and hesitantly picked up the Eevee and placing his pokeball in her pocket. "I think i'm going to name you Elios." The Eevee, Elios, perked his ears up and cooed at his name. She smiled before moving to hold him in one arm before using her other arm to grab a different pokeball. 'For my second one, I choose...' "I choose Eevee and Dratini Professor."

With her pokemon chosen, Lillian moves back in line, holding Elios close to her as she puts her second pokeball in her pocket. 'I'll check on my second pokeball later, I have a feeling its best to open it when there aren't many people around.' She looked around, noticing some of the trainers staring as she walked back in line and looked away from their gaze, her shyness kicking in. She holds Elios close to her chest, digging her face into his fur. 'How did I choose my pokemon without noticing all the attention?!'

Back