• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] PKHeX on Light Platinum

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 1, 2020
Hello,

I know this isn't really related to game development but it is related to coding so I thought it fitting for this section.
Do you guys know of a way to enable PKHeX to recognize an expanded list of pokemon (Light platinum adds more pokemon outside of the regular pokemon in ruby.)

For example say you open your Light Platinum save in PKHeX you can only modify pokemon that would be in ruby as PKHeX cannot identify pokemon that would not normally be in the game like Infernape or Tepig despite them being present.
Is there a way to change this - or is there an already existing program that can do it. - I've been looking at the source code and can't figure out a way to enable it.

Thank you in advance.

Back