• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Time for dessert!

?

• Total voters
Years
8jfleq4.gif

Sure, we could include fruit Pokemon here, but we're just looking at the sugary stuff! Which dessert based Pokemon would you most want to take with you on a journey, and definitely not try to eat if you're hungry in the middle of the night?

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
The ice creams deserve better! "It's a Pokemon that's literally just an ice-cream cone -" nooo! It's a living icicle that accumulates snow from the icy environments it lives in on its head, such that the physics of the whole deal make it look like an ice cream cone, and in the Pokemon world, it was the original inspiration for ice cream cones! Come on, I wouldn't have come up with that. I actually find them more interesting than if we'd gotten regular icicle Pokemon. :D

...And the best part? Since the "ice cream" is not actually part of its body, you can eat it if you get hungry in the middle of the night!! (I mean, if you're okay with the taste of snow.)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I gotta go with my new best girl Alcremie. <3 She's like the Pokemon version of AC's Merengue and I love her. ;w;

Years
Swirlix and Slurpuff for sure! I love all of these pokemon but nothing beats these cotton candy cuties!!

giphy.gif

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Could've gone with both Alcremie and Ice Cream here, but to be fair, I don't like much the Vanillite line aside from Vanillite itself

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
love the three

but Swirlix and Slurfpuff I have good memories with in a Fairy Team I played
so I love them more than the other two

Years
Swirlix/Slurpluff and Alcremie are amazing.

I don't feel very strongly towards the Vanillite family so I didn't vote for them. They're ok; I don't dislike them or anything, though.

Years
alcremie <3 vanillish is cute, but I never cared much for its evolutions. and the slurpuff line isn't really one I like much either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Alcremie definitely. I really like the Vanillish and Swirlix lines but lookit at whipped cream cutie i'm in love.

[ANT1-H3R0]

Final Boss
Years
Vanilluxe is one of my favorite Pokemon, so you know I have to pick that line, even if Alcremie is absolutely adorable.

Cid

Years
Alcremie is adorable. I hope it ends up being useful in-game. But even if it doesn't, at least it has all the variant flavors going for it. :)

Back