• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéName Game – Version Clover

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
The Pok?Name Game ? Version Clover

I used to love this game! A revival is long overdue. :D (Tradition dictates that I copy/paste the layout, haha.)

How to Play:

Spoiler:

RULES ADDENDUM:

• All PC Rules apply!
  • All Pok?mon Trivia Rules apply!

PC EDITION HOUSE RULES!

• The objective is to make up new Pok?mon, not to use existing ones! It would be too boring otherwise!
  • Make a sentence out of what you say, like in the following example: The type I want this next one to be is... WATER!
  • The proper order would go like this:

Poster 1 says a type.
    Poster 2 says a species.
    Poster 3 names it.
    Poster 4 names its evolved form.
    Poster 5 starts it over with a new type.

Ready? Let's begin!

I'd like this Pok?mon to be an ALIEN-type!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Our Origami Pok?mon is named Obakami (Obake [a thing that changes] + Kami [paper]) and can shape-shift into many different forms!

Years
Its evolution is named Hyakukami, a combination of hyaku (million) and kami (paper), and is said to have at least one million different forms.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
This Pok?mon will be categorized as the Contradiction Pok?mon! Yes, because Ace Attorney. :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
And it?s called Firiceman! (too lazy to think of a better name)

It?s design is basically a freezing cold humanoid made of ice and holds a firearm. Oh and apparently it acts like a judge of some sort.

Meadow

Years
And this Pok?mon will be named Sweathine! (Sweater + Leather + Swine)

I tried. xD

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
^ Hehe, then hopefully this game will give you a reason to stick around! ;D Other than Super Pok?mon Hangman, of course. xD

Anyway, let's make the next Pok?mon a Grass/Fire-type!

Back