• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Battle of the Beasts! (Entei vs Suicune vs Raikou)

Which Legendary Beast is the best one??

• Total voters
Years
tumblr_oeov3gepX61s87y5ho1_500.gif

Ah, the Legendary Beasts. Pokemon that were introduced in GSC and were quite infamous for running away once you encountered them! But which one do you prefer out of the three? :O Is it Raikou, Suicune, or Entei?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
It's always been very tight between Suicune and Raikou for me. Suicune definitely has that nostalgia factor from the Celebi movie I watched a lot as a kid. But Raikou also gets it from Pokemon Chronicles "The Legend of Raikou" and both of their appearances in the Zoroark Master of Illusions movie. That said, I used both in Pokemon Heartgold, and I much prefer Raikou's battle theme, pokemon cry, and overall appearance. So the saber tooth gets my vote.

Years
This trio was always just in there. I never really liked it or hated it. I like the lore behind it and the roaming aspect of it. But otherwise I never cared for them. I voted for Entei, because 3rd movie is great.

Years
I love all of them, however, Suicune has to be my favourite! It is the definition of majestic, it is so graceful and beautiful! Its ability to purify even the most polluted bodies of water is simply incredible! Also, its appearance in Pokemon 4ever was truly iconic!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Years
Gotta say, I'm stuck between Suicune and Raikou. :s But then again I'm not... Suicune's gracefulness wins me over a bit over Raikou's general aesthetic so there's that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Suicune has always been one of my absolutely favorite legendaries so it automatically has my vote!

Years
While I never really used any of them, Entei is definitely the most regal looking of the three, and I loved its role in the third movie as well, so it gets my vote.

Years
It is a shame that they have to compete against eachother because all three are so cool! I like them all. As others have already said, Entei and Suicune were great to see in the 3rd and 4th movie, and so was Raikou in Chronicles. I have to go with Suicune though for its unique role in Crystal and HGSS, it really cemented the bond between us.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
so hard to pick, I love all 3 of the legendary cats!!
by design and type I has to go with Suicune
love that cute design it has

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Suicune is my only one in my favorites list. Painfully it's so useful in Pokémon Go, hopefully it shines back in the future( on the Switch.)

Back