Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
4,835 posts
10.5 Years
What is something that makes you feel old?
Theme: Hinata Aoi
Pair: Green

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 32
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,488 posts
15.8 Years
Damn near everyone at work...lol. I'm only 32 and one of the oldest ones at work. When I see kids wearing their Letter jacket and seeing they haven't graduated just yet.
VPP: Magearna @ 4,700 | Futro Region

Her

Age 25
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
11,127 posts
11.2 Years
The fact that my mother will be 50 next year! The psyduck!

Ash

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
13,399 posts
11.1 Years
.... adri just made me feel old because my parents are over 50 years old though i can't tell you what age because i've lost track after they did turn 50 yikes

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
31,816 posts
16.7 Years
My parents both turned 65 this last year so now they both get senior's discounts. 🙃

paired with erik destler, ryoutarou, disturbed, & rabinov.

TheGhostHunter

Explorer of the Unknown

Age 19
Female
Ryme City
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
530 posts
2.8 Years
I might seem like a whippersnapper, but I do feel old when I walk into a small game store in my hometown that specializes in older games (most recent console sold is the 3DS). I kind of like the feeling of walking into a small game shop, finding a game for a console that you played as a kid (my oldest is a GBA that is around fifteen years old) and for a good price too (Got Twilight Princess for $15 there).
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 6 Minutes Ago
32,875 posts
11.7 Years
Realizing I can have conversations with people born in the 21st century.

Even worse when I realize I can't have conversations with some from Generation Z because I can't keep up with their lingo.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,019 posts
163 Days
ive always felt old though

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
20,136 posts
7.3 Years
An old coworker of mine frequently posts pictures of her kids on Facebook. Her middle child is now learning to drive and her youngest is about 14 now. I knew them when they were little. The youngest used to sit on my lap between lessons for no apparent reason and show me her stuffed animals. What the psyduck?!

Speaking of lessons, literally any time I see images/video of kids I used to coach who are now in their early-mid teens. I feel like I've been floating outside the normal progression of time.

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
25,344 posts
9.4 Years
my brother has gray hairs in his beard

Juno

bork bork

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
4,228 posts
5.8 Years
My brother's adult girlfriend was born in 2000

and I think I win the old parents contest, my dad is turning 70 next year
yip

Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
13,545 posts
5.8 Years
people who were born this century saying that they're old/feel old makes me feel old

like, if you're old, then I must be ancient
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
580 posts
1.7 Years
The fact that I begin university in just over a month absolutely petrifies me, yet it excites me at the same time. It does make me feel quite old. Also, the mere fact that I will be 19 in a few months is ridiculous. Where has the time gone?

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
20,136 posts
7.3 Years
Seeing all of the people you know getting married and/or having kids.
Oh yeah, can't forget that one.

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 23 Minutes Ago
4,947 posts
14.3 Years
The fact that I begin university in just over a month absolutely petrifies me, yet it excites me at the same time. It does make me feel quite old. Also, the mere fact that I will be 19 in a few months is ridiculous. Where has the time gone?
that i made an account on this website before the above user can likely form sentences certainly says something

Her

Age 25
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
11,127 posts
11.2 Years
that i made an account on this website before the above user can likely form sentences certainly says something
It says crows feet, rattata

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
2,012 posts
13.8 Years
Everything. Literally everything.
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
4,835 posts
10.5 Years
Seeing all of the people you know getting married and/or having kids.
this is something that always blows me away for some reason, it doesn't make me feel old, though, LMFAO

----

Things that make me feel old?

Seeing little kids on cellphones, it makes me go, "back in my day, when I was this kid's age, I didn't HAVE a cellphone..."

& The fact there are people who replied in a tweet about Mean Girls saying they were "non-existent" or "in the womb" when it came out. There are people out there who were born after Mean Girls came out, and that makes me feel old af for some reason.

and the fact people that were born in at the beginning of this century are now starting to become adults. I remember when I had just become an adult, now that feels like a million years ago.
Theme: Hinata Aoi
Pair: Green

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum

Non-binary
Hanging out with Team Rocket
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
141 posts
3.6 Years
ive always felt old though
That's me too. I've always felt old.

Seeing celebrities pics later on... and still remembering them when they were younger, as that's the image that was/is stuck in my brain.
Advertiser Content