• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
so how do you actually choose good, bad, normal ? i never got any prompts requesting me to choose an option. also, could you please post a list of the edited move sets of pokemon? its kinda annoying thinking your going to get a move at a certain level and then you dont :p

this is an amazing hack, best ive played . i love it thanks a ton for creating such a fun game (:
You don't have to do a specific event to choose a mode. There is that plane event. After it you are given the choice to select a mode of the game. You can do all the modes if you have multiple save slots just like when I used to plat this hack

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Thanks so much! It's weird that the game becomes suddenly so unbalanced, it used to be very challenging but doable but now it's virtually impossible to beat without cheating or having WAY too much time on one's hands for levelling up. Pity. Guess I have to cheat a little.

Oh, and what's the deal with the other region (forgot the name..) - is that the islands on the map which are yet unconquered? And what about Johto, is it actually reachable?

ibvoms.jpg

Here's the Hevah Map, sorry if it's low quality, I had to convert the file to edit it with Paint...

~#The island circled in pink is Cianwood City and the Whirl Islands. After the Angeallen event (look back a few pages, I've posted a guide on the Legendaries's locations...) and talking to Nicholas on Oceania Sea above Silkwind Town, you can reach it through Oceania Sea.

~#The island circled in green is part of Johto.
It contains Azalea Town on the map, but isn't in the game. If you go to Green Leaf, however, there's a cave entrance which has a boulder in front of it until you defeat Giratina at Dragon Castle, which if you go through, takes you to Ilex Forest. You can get a legendary here, too.

~#The island circled in black is the northwestern part of Gento, Lorina. You can get here after beating the league, collecting the Hevah Symbol from the person with blond hair and a red jacket outside the cave part of it. Take it to the Fisherman on Rainbow Path.

~#The island circled in yellow is the southwestern part of Gento, which is Selaro. This part of Gento is currently inaccessible, but may be reachable in a newer update.

~#The island with a red square around it is Destiny Island. Go to Oceanshine City and talk to Claire and Gabrielleon. Go to Dusk Path and remember to bring a Pokemon with Rock Smash, Surf and Waterfall. Go through the mountain to the misty part and keep going left. You should find a hidden cave entrance. Follow the entrance and you should exit on Destiny Island.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I need some help here...
I just killed a zorua, is there only one? :)
I'm stuck now, cause i really want the little ****er ;)

Oh :) Nevermind, found a second one, without having pokeballs.
Well anyway, why are those prices for everything so high!?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Well I finally got codes to work, apparently you have to use the gameshark codes for Pokemon Sapphire. The codes I used were found on Neoseeker.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So the game can be little harder.

Well I finally got codes to work, apparently you have to use the gameshark codes for Pokemon Sapphire. The codes I used were found on Neoseeker.
Um... actually codes for Ruby but well... they are the same for Ruby and Sapphire...
But seriously, cheating? o.O

Years
I just finished this hack,and I must say I can see why it's the hack of year.
Granted,I can't say it's deserved simply because I haven't tried them all,but I know very few roms will be able to entertain me as much as this one.
But still,I have a question.
In my ending I'm only able to be Giratina's guardian trainer,there's no other option.Is it supposed to go like this?I know people who chose Shaymin instead.

Last edited:

Skylar97

Hack enjoyer
Years
An amazing game. Going through it a second time on my gpsphone on iPod touch.

Granted,I can't say it's deserved simply because I haven't tried them all,but I know very few roms will be able to entertain me as much as this one.
In my ending I'm only able to be Giratina's guardian trainer,there's no other option.Is it supposed to go like this?I know people who chose Shaymin instead.

If you play normal you get to choose.
If you touch all the green spots in lost shadow
Than you should get shaymin. Otherwise
You get giratina. Hope this helps.

Okay, I need some help here...
I just killed a zorua, is there only one? :)
I'm stuck now, cause i really want the little ****er ;)

The prices are so high because it makes
The game challenging. That is also why
Trainers give out way less prize money.
And why there isn't a master ball in this game.

Last edited:
Years
An amazing game. Going through it a second time on my gpsphone on iPod touch.

If you play normal you get to choose.
If you touch all the green spots in lost shadow
Than you should get shaymin. Otherwise
You get giratina. Hope this helps.

The prices are so high because it makes
The game challenging. That is also why
Trainers give out way less prize money.
And why there isn't a master ball in this game.
And how do I get a "normal" ending?Because I made a save right before I could join team earth and I wanted to check out all the available endings.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
please help me, how can i find princess alice for the 8 medal..? i can't find in leon empire..
T_T

anyone know where is princess alice?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
And how do I get a "normal" ending?Because I made a save right before I could join team earth and I wanted to check out all the available endings.

Go behind the crashed ship and witness the event there. From there on, focus on getting symbols while ignoring the crisis happening, your friends will take care of it. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
I know the prices were to make it more challenging, but why are pokéballs so expensive.
It's also kind of weird that you can "buy" rare candies for 500$

Anyway, after defeating vessel , giratina and zah (easily ;p the strength of leech seed often wonders me) the game does not save, so I'm kinda stuck.
You know, where it says "dont turn off the power" *PLING* THE END. And then back before the event... sadly.

I like the yes or no's by the way, but I hate the fact that I wasn't able to kill everyone :/

Years
Go behind the crashed ship and witness the event there. From there on, focus on getting symbols while ignoring the crisis happening, your friends will take care of it. :P
Thanks.
Also,what is the fastest way to level in this hack?My pokemon are still level 45-60 so grinding to level 80 would take too much time.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Thanks.
Also,what is the fastest way to level in this hack?My pokemon are still level 45-60 so grinding to level 80 would take too much time.

Play the game on Sparkle Path. Once the man teleports you, just hold down up and you'll find a Rare Candy. Play the game on Guardia Path to get money to pay for the game on Sparkle Path.

Skylar97

Hack enjoyer
Years
Play the game on Sparkle Path. Once the man teleports you, just hold down up and you'll find a Rare Candy. Play the game on Guardia Path to get money to pay for the game on Sparkle Path.

Or cheat using the built in action replay.
But I don't think you will have to.
I did not know about the rare candy glitch
In the sparkle path game.

SadNumel

I'm a very,very SadNumel.
Years
Best ROM hack ever to be seen.

I applaud you. This has got to be the best ROM hack ever,

I also applaud anyone who helped make the Hack.

Amazing.

PFM

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
(sorry if this is the wrong thread)

Does blastoise not learn Earthquake in this hack?

Years
Thats because you ended up playing the BAD side of the game. Shaymin appears after completing the GOOD side of the hack

Years
Thats because you ended up playing the BAD side of the game. Shaymin appears after completing the GOOD side of the hack

I got the bad side then?that's wierd.I was aiming for the good one haha.
I think they main choices I did were not joining team earth and going to the island instead of the aircraft or whatever.
Also,is it possible to get Razor Claw in this hack?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back