• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10 Year Banner Collaboration [Contest Thread]

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
10 Year Banner Collaboration [Contest Thread] RESULTS POSTED!

1XAIS.jpg

So what is it you ask?

Well, to commemorate PokeCommunity's 10 year anniversary we're going to be putting together a whole new style with the help of you, the members. Not only will your work define the overall look and feel of the style, your banner will also be placed at the top of the theme for all to see!

Theme

To stick with the fact that PokeCommunity has spanned a decade we've decided to go with the theme of timelines. This can mean anything from an illustration of PC then to PC now to a timeline of the pokemon games PC has spanned across.

Rules

• Your banner must be between 800px and 1100px in width and between 150px and 300px in height.
  • You may only have one entry per person, however you may change this entry as many times as you like before the contest is over.
  • Your entry must relate to the theme of timelines in one way or another.
  • Please have your final entry submitted for judging by 11:59PM Friday September 30th (GMT).

• Banner: (please spoiler this)
  • Dimentions:
  • Description: (optional, only to be done if you want to describe your work a bit or point out any subtle details we might miss)

Shiny Prizes

• 1st Place Emblem
  • Participation Emblem
  • 2nd & 3rd place emblems if there's enough entrants.

Contact

Any further questions can be directed to either Hybrid Trainer or Thomas

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Banner:
Spoiler:

Dimensions: 1100x300

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Banner:

Spoiler:

Dimensions: 886 Width, 298 Height.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I've extended the deadline of the event until the 30th at 11:59pm (GMT). C'mon guys! If you win your banner will be in the next PC theme! Voting will start immediately after that!

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
Will be entering my banner soon.

EDIT: Entry.
Description: I was one to highly notice Misty change throughout the games, as well as Cerulean city and the layout of her Gym. So this is going from the old Misty to the newest version of Misty, just as Pokecommunity has grown and changed over the years.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Ok guys, the contest entry period is over. Hybrid Trainer and I will judge, compare scores, and them post the results here once were done.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Hey guys! Hybrid Trainer and I have combined our results and we have a winner! :D

P-Sign is the winner!
Thanks to everyone else for entering, and good luck next year!

Back