• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PokéCommunity Fan Club - greet newbies, raise your pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I suppose I'll update it now. I'm not sure if the greetings from before joining this count but if they do then it's 8 new levels.
If not then I think either 1 or 2 (not sure D: )

string555

Banned
Years
Am I completely lost, or can I really not find a general Pokemon game chit-chat?

Oh well, I'll post it here for now...

When I first came back to this site, I set out on a journey to make a Ghost team. So far I have a Gengar, Dusknoir, and (adorable) Banette all EV trained and lvl 100. I currently have a Shedinja and an (adorable) Froslass EV trained, but not quite lvl 100. My Shedinja is lvl 90, so it's the home stretch for that one. Unfortunately, my pickup pokes refuse to drop any rare candies, so it's straight grinding for it. After that, it's my Froslass, lvl 60-something. Then, I'm kind of screwed until I can get my hands on a second DS.

Regardless, after all of that, I'll be slowly transferring my team up to the newest game, and then I can take part in some competitive battles. Honestly, I think I'll be losing frequently, but it will still be fun. :P

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Am I completely lost, or can I really not find a general Pokemon game chit-chat?

Oh well, I'll post it here for now...

When I first came back to this site, I set out on a journey to make a Ghost team. So far I have a Gengar, Dusknoir, and (adorable) Banette all EV trained and lvl 100. I currently have a Shedinja and an (adorable) Froslass EV trained, but not quite lvl 100. My Shedinja is lvl 90, so it's the home stretch for that one. Unfortunately, my pickup pokes refuse to drop any rare candies, so it's straight grinding for it. After that, it's my Froslass, lvl 60-something. Then, I'm kind of screwed until I can get my hands on a second DS.

Regardless, after all of that, I'll be slowly transferring my team up to the newest game, and then I can take part in some competitive battles. Honestly, I think I'll be losing frequently, but it will still be fun. :P

You can find general Pokémon discussions over in Pokémon General. If you would like discussion related to the games but not limited to just one single generation, head on over to Pokémon Gaming Central!

string555

Banned
Years
I'll feel kind of weird reposting over there, but oh well. :P

Edit: Wait a minute, it looks like there's no chit-chat thread in either of those places! Are you pulling a fast one on me, moddy? >:)

Last edited:

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I'll feel kind of weird reposting over there, but oh well. :P

Edit: Wait a minute, it looks like there's no chit-chat thread in either of those places! Are you pulling a fast one on me, moddy? >:)
That's because there are no chit chats for those forums. The discussions themselves are considered chit chat pretty much. There's also the discord server for all your talking needs ^-^

string555

Banned
Years
That's because there are no chit chats for those forums. The discussions themselves are considered chit chat pretty much. There's also the discord server for all your talking needs ^-^

I avoid Discord because my typing is way too slow for chats, I would just get lost in a sea of replies. :(

Years
I avoid Discord because my typing is way too slow for chats, I would just get lost in a sea of replies. :(
I think it'd be great to have you join us! The Pokemon chat rooms over there aren't overflooded as you'd think. There's 3 Pokemon channels over there. There's one for general Pokemon chat, trading, and for the trading card game. Feel free to join us here!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024

We're pretty friendly over on the Discord server, I'm sure as soon as you join, you'd get a warm welcome :D

Years
Joined October 3rd 2017

I'm still looking around, so nothing favorite yet, though the Fan Games section is fun!

My Pokemon Partner would be Volpix, and eventually Ninetails, or Totodile (with subsequent evolutions) though Volpix is still #1

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
When did you join PC? Todayyy! 10/8/17
What is your favorite part of PC? The art section
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Vaporeon!

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Joined October 3rd 2017

I'm still looking around, so nothing favorite yet, though the Fan Games section is fun!

My Pokemon Partner would be Volpix, and eventually Ninetails, or Totodile (with subsequent evolutions) though Volpix is still #1

When did you join PC? Todayyy! 10/8/17
What is your favorite part of PC? The art section
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Vaporeon!

Welcome to PC you two! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me a message! :D I'll go ahead and add you two to the original post.

Last edited:

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
Years
Alright, I might be new, but this should be fun! :D

When did you join PC? October 12th, 2017
What is your favorite part of PC? Video Games and the Entertainment Forums!
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!): Noivern, it can be both ferocious and adorable~

Noivern-what-a-CUTIE-377648247

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Alright, I might be new, but this should be fun! :D

When did you join PC? October 12th, 2017
What is your favorite part of PC? Video Games and the Entertainment Forums!
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!): Noivern, it can be both ferocious and adorable~

Noivern-what-a-CUTIE-377648247

Welcome to PC! Noivern is one of my favorites. If you have any questions about PC, don't hesitate to ask. I'll go and add you to the original post of this thread :D

littlebeeb

小さなもの
Years
When did you join PC? October 2017
What is your favorite part of PC? Second Generation section! :3
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!): Murkrow!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When did you join PC? October 2017
What is your favorite part of PC? Second Generation section! :3
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!): Murkrow!

Welcome! Wow, just joined and already a Crystal Supporter, that's some intense dedication to the community! Thank you c:

I love Second Gen too <3 I'll give you a Murkrow partner. If you welcome more people here, it'll grow!

edit. oh WOW look
stars
743.png
Lv. 99

One more post to Lv 100! (I hadn't updated myself since June it seemed lol)

EDIT: yay reached lv 100 on Ribombee!

That gives me a new Lv 1 pok?mon, hmm.... Let's go with Magnemite. I also have three more posts, so that'll put Magnemite at Lv 4 c:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
Heya c:

Kinda always been a passive guy just reading through posts here but hey might as well get going, right?

So when did you join PC?
I think it was April 2015​

What is your favourite part of PC?
Has to be the Fangame development area since I work in the industry and just like to have my own little project in my free time. ^.^​
What Pok?mon would you choose as a partner?
My beloved Drifloon! Can't wait for it to evolve. ^.^​

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya c:

Kinda always been a passive guy just reading through posts here but hey might as well get going, right?

So when did you join PC?
I think it was April 2015​

What is your favourite part of PC?
Has to be the Fangame development area since I work in the industry and just like to have my own little project in my free time. ^.^​
What Pok?mon would you choose as a partner?
My beloved Drifloon! Can't wait for it to evolve. ^.^​

Ahhh, sorry for the delay, welcome to PC my friend! We have a lot of members who join just for ROM Hacking, so you'll feel right at home. I've gone ahead and added you to the list.

Any way I can get an !update ? :3

Please and thank you!

Murkrow has gained boosted experience and grew to level 5!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
Ahhh, sorry for the delay, welcome to PC my friend! We have a lot of members who join just for ROM Hacking, so you'll feel right at home. I've gone ahead and added you to the list.

Thank you very much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back