• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I N N O C E N C E ☆ (OOC + SU thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
*crosses fingers* Well, there doesn't seem to be any conflict between the characters' Legendaries or starters, so there's that. :)

I shall be all nervously excited over here until this RP begins.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, no need to worry. ^^ After reading all the SUs, pretty much everyone that signed up here is accepted, because the sign-ups are amazing, annnnnd there's no competition for the other spots, so yeah! Nice job everyone. ^^

Okay, I'm making the IC as we speak, so just keep an eye out for that as it may come later on. :3

Sweet Dreams

Years
Gah! Now all the RPs start? :P

Just as a warning, I'm probably not going to be on tomorrow, so if anything terribly interesting happens, someone can bunny my character appropriately. Or I'll make something up on the fly, it's all good.

Going through it now! So excited. XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
You guys okay? I'm making a character for interaction sake, so, if you don't have any ideas for first posts, maybe you can interact with someone? :3

Sweet Dreams

Years
My character's open for any interaction. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what he's waiting for. ^^

When we get the Pokemon, does Professor Vayne provide a moveset or do we discover it through experimentation? And is the selection of Pokemon random or predetermined? Do we get some kind of Pokedex? Is the door open or closed?

These are all problems with which I grappled in my first post and which I ultimately ignored in favour of seeing whether I could follow somebody else instead. XP

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
My character's open for any interaction. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what he's waiting for. ^^

When we get the Pokemon, does Professor Vayne provide a moveset or do we discover it through experimentation? And is the selection of Pokemon random or predetermined? Do we get some kind of Pokedex? Is the door open or closed?

These are all problems with which I grappled in my first post and which I ultimately ignored in favour of seeing whether I could follow somebody else instead. XP

It was the moveset that you've wanted in your SU. And you can just go in and bunny the professor anytime. =O

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yeah, but I mean... how do our characters know what the moveset is? Is Professor Vayne supposed to tell them? :P

I am totally floundering, aren't I? Oh well, I'll do what I'm supposed to and make it up as I go along. XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yeah, but I mean... how do our characters know what the moveset is? Is Professor Vayne supposed to tell them? :P

I am totally floundering, aren't I? Oh well, I'll do what I'm supposed to and make it up as I go along. XD

Oh that - your pokedex can supply that information (as with all the pokedexes do in the anime).

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Can I join? This is the SU, I hope it`s good.

Name: Roy Seinto
Appearance: Roy has a pale skin and a dark mid length hair, his eyes color are black and his face is pointy, he isn`t muscular but not thin either, he wears a black T-shirt with a dark red sand-clock symbol on it, black jeans and black shoes, when it`s colder he wears a long black coat with stripes on it [http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f4crYgu11rc8vc4o1_1280.jpg]

Personality: Roy has an impulsive mind, he often gets people he care about hurt and so he doesn`t makes friend so often; he usually will be the lone wolf, the solo player. He knows that he will need friends to help him, but he is too afraid that he will hurt them.

History: Roy had a beautiful life, his parents loved him a lot, he was their world and they were his. He lived in a small town with his family, every day he returned home his parents were there to hug him, but one day they couldn`t.

One day a burglar broke into Roy`s house and when he saw Roy`s parents he killed them without double thinking. Roy returned home and he saw an ambulance in front of it, he asked the paramedic what happened, and he said that the two persons that were there was shot, three bullets hit each of them, no one survived.

Agonized and lost, Roy ran away from his previous life, he wanted to start a new life. And when he saw that Professor Vayne was looking for trainers to give them Pokémon he knew that this will be his new life.

Starter Pokemon:
Species: Charmander
Moves: Ember and Scratch
Pokemon Gender: Male
Representative Legendary: Moltras
RP Sample: My last RP post was a long time ago, so I`ll write about the dream my character had.

Roy found himself in a dark room, he couldn`t see anything, he felt strange, he felt he isn`t himself, he felt heat but he wasn`t afraid of it and it didn`t hurt him. He searched for a switch, but he didn`t found, and then he heard someone. He didn`t heard a door open or closed so he thought that this person was always there, he heard a voice, he tried to recognize it, but he couldn`t, something in his mind told him that he should know who it is, but he couldn`t. The person said "Beware of the Oracle…"

Roy woke up from his dream, glad that it was just a dream. He opened his eyes and stood up, he felt that he have a lot of energy in him but he didn`t know why; but then he remembered his dream, he thought for himself, what if this is not just a dream?

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I promise you I will have my first post up by today after class, I have been swamped with many things these last few days and haven't had time to just sit down and write my post. Like I said it will be up by tonight and I promise you that.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I am really sorry it took me forever to post, I promise I won't ever take that long again thanks to my new phone!😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back