• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Firered in NDS Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Small Update:
Small%20Update_zpsprn2qeyf.png

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Nice textbox Nex :) and The idea is great
But someone has done this before :/ But they did not use new maps or anything else just new tiles for EVERYTHING ,_,

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Wow, tiles were inserted well. Grass just bothers me a little though. Are you planning to change almost all of the OW's into NDS style?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 20, 2019
I'm really liking this trend of recreating gen 3 games as gen 3 games with better graphics:D

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
I don't know why but.. why is this in the Sideshow Showcase section? This is not just a graphic patch but it also introduces new stuff never before seen in Pokemon FireRed.. maybe they're looking into the storyline to be based if it's for Sideshow/Progressing/Hacks Showcase and stuff...

Edit: Okay not never before seen but still... It has alot of changes compared to the original FireRed..

Years
Thanks for the release didnt saw it coming so early

As for why this hack is not in progressing section i got no idea why whoever moved it did this by their logic hacks like crystaldust darkviolet and liquid crystal should be here too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back