• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
I'd like to ask for the emblem commemorating the 3 year old account that I'm using, if the people that give these away aren't busy. :3

Now that I'm thinking about it, I guess 3 years in PC does make you feel old, no matter what your age in real life is. :\
It also makes me feel weird, since I'm not even sure if I've matured enough. But until then, I can at least look back and say that I've got a little bit more know-how than before...
...I think. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'd like to ask for the emblem commemorating the 3 year old account that I'm using, if the people that give these away aren't busy. :3

Now that I'm thinking about it, I guess 3 years in PC does make you feel old, no matter what your age in real life is. :\
It also makes me feel weird, since I'm not even sure if I've matured enough. But until then, I can at least look back and say that I've got a little bit more know-how than before...
...I think. :)

I agree pretty much, and after many years you're like oh God another anniversary? XD

Either way, congrats and emblem given :)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I just noticed I hit my 3 year anniversary last week o.o I guess I'll request the vet emblem.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It's amazing how the time can go by without you noticing! Congratulations on the anniversary, and enjoy your new emblem!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
oh hay I'm eligible for a Community Supporter emblem

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was wondering, are the 2010/2011 emblems requestable or no? I was around when both those years started but I'm not sure if that's the only requirement or not.

If we gave it out to everyone around on New Year... then that'd be a hell of a lot of emblems. To get those emblems you'd have to have posted in a specific announcement thread on that day, so no, you can't get them. :(

(Unless you did post there and you were skipped, it happens!)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years

If we gave it out to everyone around on New Year... then that'd be a hell of a lot of emblems. To get those emblems you'd have to have posted in a specific announcement thread on that day, so no, you can't get them. :(

(Unless you did post there and you were skipped, it happens!)

Really? I don't believe I posted in any announcement. I only went around and Vm'ed some users "Happy New Year!"
:\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Really? I don't believe I posted in any announcement. I only went around and Vm'ed some users "Happy New Year!"
:\

According to the thread's posters list, you did. Either way, next year just look out for announcements posted around new years time (that's about as obvious as I can get without being too obvious?)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I've been paired with Loliwin for a year. It'll be a whole year in 3-4 hours from now, I guess. Posting in advance. Doesn't really hurt, right? :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I've been paired with Loliwin for a year. It'll be a whole year in 3-4 hours from now, I guess. Posting in advance. Doesn't really hurt, right? :P

The actual hour doesn't matter, just as long as the day is right. XD

Anyway, given, congrats on achieving your goal! assuming that was the goal iirc

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Go give this dude the pair emblem for 1 year thing. He deserves it. And forget about me completely. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This guy just need the Drama emblem.
Ever since he joined yesterday, he has only been talking about his permbans from other forums, and how he want god to forgive his sins.. lol
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=271259

We don't do requests for emblems with negative connotations such as those, whereas for other things like requesting a veteran emblem for someone else, or something along those lines is fine - but for emblems such as those (and asking to be a mod and nonono etc), most of us tend to do it in secret since it's not really something you want people discussing in public.

Besides, giving an emblem to that situation will only make the situation arise again, best to just drop it and let PC return to normal.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Alright, no negative request this time.
This member has been on PC for over 3 years now, and he hasn't got the veteran badge.
Just pointing it out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back