• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2009
HackMew can u make A-Mart editor for fire red coz the A-Mart editor that i have didn work......i click the A-Mart.exe but nothing happen....zzzz...pls help me HackMew

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
In a map that have many level scripts (hero's house....) how to view all scripts with XSE?
I only view a script when hero enter it the first time. When he/she became the champion, I can't view the script in hero's house map after this event. :\ (In ruby hero's dad give S.S ticket)
I hope hackmew or anyone can answer it soon. Thanks.

Genesis_1234

We're all crazy...To a degree.
Years
Quick question about the Shinyzer tool: "When I input the offset in order to 'Shinyze,' can it be an offset that I searched for on FSF, or do I need another tool to do so? I'm accepting answers from anyone that is willing to help. Thanks...

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Quick question about the Shinyzer tool: "When I input the offset in order to 'Shinyze,' can it be an offset that I searched for on FSF, or do I need another tool to do so? I'm accepting answers from anyone that is willing to help. Thanks...

Use FSF or a hex editor for free space location.

Genesis_1234

We're all crazy...To a degree.
Years
O.K. That's what I thought. However, the Shinyzer didn't do what it was advertised to do at all. For example, I opened a FireRed Rom, for free space using FSF, and then I used the first offset that popped up (71A23C). I then clicked the 'Shinyze' button. However, no shinies are in the game... at all. This is somewhat troubling. If anyone can assist me in correcting my potential error, then please do. Thanks.

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
Years
Ok, i have commented this thread plenty of times, but i want to know something. HackMew, do you have a program that will help me add a new opening movie or at least a title screen easily?

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
O.K. That's what I thought. However, the Shinyzer didn't do what it was advertised to do at all. For example, I opened a FireRed Rom, for free space using FSF, and then I used the first offset that popped up (71A23C). I then clicked the 'Shinyze' button. However, no shinies are in the game... at all. This is somewhat troubling. If anyone can assist me in correcting my potential error, then please do. Thanks.

You need to do abit more than just that. I think it's call the offset in a Pokemon battle or something to that effect.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
Years
I am new here, but I use a lot of your tools. Honestly, HackMew, unlz.gba is absolutely amazing, even the un-hacked version. I can't wait to try the hacked one!! I'm a huge fan.

Hey, anybody got any ideas for easter eggs in my rom?

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Ok, i have commented this thread plenty of times, but i want to know something. HackMew, do you have a program that will help me add a new opening movie or at least a title screen easily?

ASM to edit he opening movie.

And you just need somt tools one of which is unLZ gba for the titlescreen.

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I want to increase no. of trainers so i used advance trainer but for importing trainer sprite it asks for atd type while i have picture in png format

how can i add custom trainer sprites without removing the previous ones?

Can anyone help?

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Hello,

Today I wanted to script some things for my hack, with XSE and then when I have the script ready to compile nothing happens at all. Only on the bottom of the xse screen stands compiled in .. seconds but noting happens at all further. Yeas i have opend my rom in XSE beacuse I get the XSE screen by A-map by pressing the "open script" I have already downloud XSE already but haveing still the same.

Can somebuddy help me?

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2017
XSE is the 2ed most useful tool I've ever used. Combined with FSF and Advanced Map, it is a savior when it comes to editing and adding scripts.

2 thumbs up.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Thanks 4 the tools they work great:D... but my dad thinks they might damage the laptop:( and i was wondering if u know they are definetly safe so i can prove my dad wrong and use them again. Nice work anyway HackMew

raupy

A Visual Basic programmer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 14, 2011
How do you show Overworld pictures of the GBA? In a Picturebox? How do you load the 4BPP format and LZ77 compression?

Back to Topic:
This is super!
XSE is better as PokeScript!

Back