• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
psp + gba emulator =)
^^^I support that. :D
I've been getting the same problem with the patch giving me a white screen in VBA. (It also crashes my PSP.) Are you, perchance, creating the patch using a slightly different version of the Ruby ROM? It looks soooooo impressive, but I can't play it!

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
So, if I got the posts right, Beta 2 is up to the 8th gym leader, so the pokemon league(s?) is still missing?
Also, what about that second region some people wrote about?

Years
Beta 2 is up to the fourth gym leader. The second region is Lauren, like Kanto in HG/SS, you get 8 badges here too. You also will go to Lauren Pokemon League and then World Pokemon League after that, but that's in the final beta which is close to being completed. There will be a translated version, difficult version, and a decapitalization version of all three.

Years
There is no specific date for when the final beta is released. It could take Wesley about 2-3 weeks and the addition of Beta testing and taking screenshots for the final beta. Also there could be bug fixes, but that's probably after release.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
yea i used to have a psp and enjoyed gba eveyday. then the joystick broke and im too poor so.. i bought myself an R4

cspmoneymaker

I think it's better to make it evolve by level coz I never gonna make it if it evolve by beauty !!! :laugh:
BTW,maybe he should create a little of a fakemon,the male Feebas then it will evolve into a blue Milotic. ;)

Years
I'm guessing Pokemon that involve trading to evolve will probably either stay that way or be changed. I don't really know, but I think Feebas should evolve by Water Stone since we can't get a lot of berries in the game. Still this is an amazing ROM Hack in the style of Generation 4.

Years
I think evolving by level is okay also... although you are right, Water Stone would be better because, like Magikarp, Feebas sucks!

Years
Still a Water Stone is a good idea since you can't get berries unless a Pokemon is holding one. Having a Milotic does sound interesting. As with a lot of ROM Hacks I can't wait until the final beta comes out. Battling 16 gym leaders in a Ruby ROM Hack in the style of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Silver hasn't been done before so this is a very original ROM Hack. I also like how Red, Ethan, Lucas, Lunick, and Solana appear along with Ash. Having other PKMN Trainers that are well known, being the rivals we encounter are good ideas too.

Back