• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon Direct Pop-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
If anyone is interested, the japanese names for the starters:
Froakie = Keromatsu
Fennekin = Foko?
Chespin = Harimaron

Probably got Fennekin's wrong.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
What's the most exciting aspect of the trailer for you guys? The actual 3D world is starting to take a whole of my interests! :3​

Just the whole travelling through the region in 3D looking at the different areas. I'm really pleased with the current graphics.

Years
pokemon Coordinate version!
now I need to get my own 3ds (or borrow my brothers)!

and just last night I thought I was growing weary of pokemon after playing it for so many years. ok Nintendo, you got me.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised. I was expecting them to go with 3D, but not to such an extent! This game is a huge leap forward over the DS games.

The Pokémon themselves are a bit weird, Fennekin naturally looking the best since it's a Fire type, haha, Froakie looks too thin and the other one I don't care about since I never pick the Grass starter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back