• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That + a flash cart makes the DS a million-game wonder.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, that sucks, Dipu. I've only ever gotten virus once, and it was youtube. D; So that limits the music I can listen to.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Oh, there are a whole lot of Bond movies, trust me. I feel like we've broken 50 with Skyfall. Or did that happen ages ago? D;

I just looked it up and there's 23 official movies. I'll just watch the movies CarcharOdin suggested; I have a bunch of other series I'd like to get into as well.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, Toujie, have you recovered from your bout with liver cancer? :3

I desperately need a smart phone, just so I can play Pokemon Red/Gold/etc. :c

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You should've seen me hobbling around hungover on irc this morning...I had some Tums and water and am all better now though!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I could really use a better phone, as well as a better phone company to join, because AT&T has screwed up the speed of my internet connection.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My phone's battery is dead and I lost the charger ages ago. :c Even if it were to be charged, though, I haven't paid to be able to actually call/text/use internet with it haha. It's cheap and all busted up from being dropped, but it works well enough.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yes, it does so much. I got 2 of them, but I really only use one of them, the other one I got for free.

I've been watching the struggles of my boyfriend to use the flash cart with his 3DS...every update breaks it, then the flash cart makers fix it, then the update breaks it again, hahaha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
MY PHONE CHARGES ONLY WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT >:C

But the pictures that I take with my phone is good quality, that's a good thing :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well I wasn't gonna say anything but then Kura specifically called me and I like talking to Kura so I started talking XD; But yeah it's usually dead. I'm a bad person - I'm there pretty much any time I'm online, just a lot of the time I don't feel like having a one-sided conversation with randos that join.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
3DS can't take flash carts unfortunately, they keep on patching them over. Thankfully DSi's are cheap, so you can just buy one of those and a flash card, and your set. Not to mention DS games look better on those screens then the 3DS'.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm always on the IRC but I might not always be actively looking at it. Sometimes I come in and just say hi to see if anyone is around but there sadly usually isn't :c

Spoke to Ray and Toujours on there today, though!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Is Irc the chat? I don't think I've ever used the chat here before, except maybe once just to see how it was.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ahh, I see.

PC should do more to make irc more lively, that place has such potential.

Trust me, I agree completely with you :( Too many people just dismiss it as a lost cause though, sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back