• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make fun of your signature

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Your obsession with Pokemon doesn't make sense woman go get a real life already lol

And stop singing about catching MissingNo. in your sleep. Seriously it isn't cool. :P

LadyJirachu

Years
Wait, so you just throw a bunch of weights on someone you love? Is that how 'a crush' works? Poor Korrina, good thing she probably has pretty good upper body strength....*blushes after saying those very words <3 xD*

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
You did another "Pokémon Orphanage" signature knowing fully well that someone else is using one. Extra points for creativity.

Years
Its an eternally looping bitch slap of that nitbrain Lucius, courtesy of Sirius Black: awesome dude extraordinaire and best Harry Potter character since that Scottish kid you only see once.

LadyJirachu

Years
I bet Korrina could be a successor to the Mega Jirachu.

TOO BAD THERE AIN'T ANY JIRACHU IN THE ACTUAL POKEMON GAMES! There's Jirachi, but that has an i at the end and not a u. Too bad, so sad~

EDIT: Also my signature even states that JirachU is a cross between a Pikachu and Jirachi

lolololol it'll never be real, its a pokefusion, darlings.... :P

Last edited:
Years
Why is one ROM hack so important to be squashed between amateurish lines with Kirby-like faces that are almost as ugly as Whismur's butthole?

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
Its just letting you know who I know. its got no style and its all text it doesn't even move 0/10 would not make again.
EDIT: My avatar doesn't even show so the credit is useless

Last edited:

Metriname

its metr
Years
it's kinda dumb, i mean, it's just an image of ticks and tocks with a dumb attempt at something explanatory above it

Last edited:
Back