• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

MysteryGift

disassembly tinkerer / pkmnubuntu dev
Years
It's a cool idea, but really needs some polish from a graphic designer to make the custom sprites look less inconsistent.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Beta 1.2b Release.. SORRY IF WE CANT REACH YOURE EXPECTATIONS. DS HACKING SPECIALLY BLACK 2 Hack Rom is Not easy to Modify so im sorry. Thats only i can do for the Game, and thanks to the Team also.. Hope you enjoy it. better to start the game again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
Hi. I like this game, but in route 4 I'm stuck. It's like a invisible wall. Can't walk forward. To be clear it's in front of the entrance to join avenue. Also your calling it beta 1.2b ... I can only download beta 1.2a

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Hi. I like this game, but in route 4 I'm stuck. It's like a invisible wall. Can't walk forward. To be clear it's in front of the entrance to join avenue. Also your calling it beta 1.2b ... I can only download beta 1.2a

That is where the current beta ends so the path is closed until the next beta is released.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
Thanks for the hack!
It will be nice play again to Black2 with all these features!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
Hope some one, help me on scripting or colab with me either, i cant change types, because the program is not working, i guess only on my pc, just like LUA, :( I can do my best on Spritings, i guess Spriting is only i can do with this hack cause lack of knowledge .

Does this have cheats?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 2, 2018
Hello the guys, I have a small problem: the path to go to Nimbasa city is surrounded by an invisible wall I tried to pass with bike, without bike and I have to restart the game but his walking always not (saddened for my English I am French hoping that you will understand thank you)

Pikachu ro

Banned
Years
Hello the guys, I have a small problem: the path to go to Nimbasa city is surrounded by an invisible wall I tried to pass with bike, without bike and I have to restart the game but his walking always not (saddened for my English I am French hoping that you will
understand thank you)
1.2a end in 3gym so You finish this beta

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
How do I get to nimbasa city

The beta ends at the entrance to join avenue. The only way to get past it is with walk through walls cheat but nothing is changed after Nimbassa city. The best thing would be to wait for the next beta.

Back