• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokémon Hybrid: Revived!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I nominate Lycan to draw that nightmare of a hybrid. =p

#1 - Starting with Exeggutor!

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
#2 - Adding Jynx!

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
This hybrid's a piece of cake:
Spoiler:

#3 - Adding Simipour!

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face, but instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair!

PageEmp

Years
#4 - Adding Mega Glalie

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face, the other 2 heads having Mega Glalie's face, and instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair!

Hyzenthlay

Years
#5 - Adding Dusclops!

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face, the other two heads having Mega Glalie's face, and instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair! And it feels around with Dusclops' big hands...

PageEmp

Years
#6 - Adding Trevenant

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face, the other two heads having Mega Glalie's face with a Trevenant arm comming out of their mouths, and instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair! And it feels around with Dusclops' big hands...

Hyzenthlay

Years
#7 - Adding Grimer!

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face, the other two heads having Mega Glalie's face with a Trevenant arm comming out of their mouths, and instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair! Its lower body consists of Grimer's amorphous sludge, and it feels around with Dusclops' big hands!

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#8 - adding Druddigon

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face, the other two heads having Mega Glalie's face with a Trevenant arm coming out of their mouths, and instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair! Its lower body consists of Grimer's amorphous sludge, and it feels around with Dusclops' big hands, which are tipped with Druddigon's sharp claws!

Hyzenthlay

Years
#9 - Adding Zapdos!

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face ending in Zapdos' pointed beak, while the other two heads have Mega Glalie's face with a Trevenant arm coming out of their mouths, and instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair! Its lower body consists of Grimer's amorphous sludge, and it feels around with Dusclops' big hands, which are tipped with Druddigon's sharp claws!

Meadow

Years
Woah, this one went by fast! :o

#10 - Adding Jigglypuff!

The next ultimate hybrid is an Exeggutor with the middle head having Jynx's face ending in Zapdos' pointed beak, while the other two heads have Mega Glalie's face with a Trevenant arm coming out of their mouths, and instead of leaves coming out the top it has Simipour's curly blue hair! Its lower body consists of Grimer's amorphous sludge, and it feels around with Dusclops' big hands, which are tipped with Druddigon's sharp claws! Apparently, this behemoth just loves to spend all night singing with Jigglypuff's microphone...

Aaaaand that's it for this monster! The next person can go ahead and start the next hybrid. :D

Meadow

Years
#2 - Adding Muk!

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body!

Well... it looks like we finally have our long-awaited poisoned ice cream Pokémon. :D

PageEmp

Years
#2 - Adding Snorlax

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone looking pokemon with the cone resembling Snorlax's body...

Meadow

Years
^ Oops, looks like I ninja'd you! I'll go ahead and combine what we've got. :D

#4 - Adding Sandshrew! Wouldn't be complete without him.

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body! The cone resembles Snorlax's body, and there are four holes where Sandshrew's arms and legs can be seen poking out.

PageEmp

Years
Oh yeah I forgot to edit my post afterwards. But anyway thanks for changing the hybrid to include both our posts! Now...

#5 - Adding Hypno

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body! The cone resembles Snorlax's body, and there are four holes where Sandshrew's arms and legs can be seen poking out. It also has Hypno's nose...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
#6 - Adding Clefairy

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite in Clefairy's color with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body! The cone resembles Snorlax's body, and there are four holes where Sandshrew's arms and legs can be seen poking out. It also has Hypno's nose...

I nominate Lycan to draw that nightmare of a hybrid. =p
Okay, sure! :P

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#7 - adding Xerneas!

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite in Clefairy's color with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body! The cone resembles Snorlax's body, and there are four holes where Sandshrew's arms and legs can be seen poking out. It also has Hypno's nose and Xerneas's tail!

hybrid #3, traditional sketch:
Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

Years
hybrid #3, traditional sketch:
Spoiler:

Nice going, Semi! Now that I can see this hybrid on paper, if it were real I'd probably give it a try. xD But I know what you mean, the drawing seems relatively easy until you reach the incredibly awkward/out of place parts! Anyway, I've added your art to Hybrid #3 on the first page. :D

#8 - Adding Dusknoir!

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite in Clefairy's color with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body! The cone resembles Snorlax's body, and there are four holes where Sandshrew's arms and legs can be seen poking out. It also has Dusknoir's single red eye, Hypno's nose and Xerneas's tail!

EDIT: As a side note, I may be a little busy for the next couple of days, but hopefully I don't miss out on too much! ;D

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
#9 - Adding Paras!

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite in Clefairy's color with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body! The cone resembles Snorlax's body, and there are four holes where Sandshrew's arms and legs can be seen poking out. It also has Dusknoir's single red eye, Hypno's nose and Xerneas's tail! For some odd reason, Paras' mushrooms seem to be growing all over this Pokémon.

it was ok until the meganium neck petals :'^

Oops, that part was my fault haha, sorry!! D:

But still, that's a great sketch you got there! Thanks for putting the time into it :)

PageEmp

Years
#10 - Adding Golbat!

The next ultimate hybrid is a Casteliacone-looking Vanillite in Clefairy's color with Muk's toxic sludge oozing out of its body! The cone resembles Snorlax's body, and there are four holes where Sandshrew's arms and legs can be seen poking out. It also has Dusknoir's single red eye, Hypno's nose, Golbat's open mouth and Xerneas's tail! For some odd reason, Paras' mushrooms seem to be growing all over this Pokémon.

So I guess we're done with this one?

Last edited:
Back