• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [FINISHED] Who's That Pokémon?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I do agree that the third clue is the most tricky so far. But I've send the answers for both 3rd and 4th clues, anyway.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Clue - Puzzle #5

WTP_10.png

Deadline: Saturday, July 28 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #5

This puzzle is now finished, so it's time to reveal the answer! The mystery Pok?mon was...

2344-Shiny-Claydol.png

Claydol!

Congratulations to the following participants for guessing correctly:

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Let's see how you guys do with Puzzle #5!

Spoiler:

Calzone407 said:
I'm signing up 4 this, and if sign up isn't a thing well, I'm participating anyway

Welcome! :D There's no official sign-up involved, so anyone can simply send in their guesses!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
It's never the ones I think it will be. It's always the last Pokemon I think of. xD

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Heh like I got #3 by the skin of my teeth after like X number of attempts(x=pick a number and you might be right). Number 5 might be easy though but knowing me I?m wrong lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I always check what I think it might be (which 99.9% is wrong) and then go from there. I don't even bother to look at Pokemon that have none of the colors in the clue.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Eh well strike 1 on #5. Attempt #2 submitted. Debating what to spend my Ice Cream points on. Tempted to buy a challenge for our FTE game in the next round(not FTE Arena but the other one).

Hyzenthlay

Years
Tempted to buy a challenge for our FTE game in the next round(not FTE Arena but the other one).

It's what I'm going to do! Lycan said any Pok?mon of your choice, apart from Legendaries of course. I'm not sure if evolved Pok?mon are included, but I doubt it. Anyway, I'll just confirm that with him!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
It's what I'm going to do! Lycan said any Pok?mon of your choice, apart from Legendaries of course. I'm not sure if evolved Pok?mon are included, but I doubt it. Anyway, I'll just confirm that with him!

I was also thinking of buying 5 x Oran Berries so we can heal in a pinch as opposed to fleeing to a Flower.

Hyzenthlay

Years
I was also thinking of buying 5 x Oran Berries so we can heal in a pinch as opposed to fleeing to a Flower.

A worthy investment, but it does state in the shop that you can only buy one of each item. :P

Of course, since they're cheap, you could always use your famed recruiting skills to make other FTE members buy them. ;)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Then I'll buy an Oran Berry for myself since I have a habit of getting hurt :D Not sure what other items or services ill buy. If you do get an enemy, get a Grass type and/or Steel Type. I need something for my Fire to burn that hopefully won't come and kill me in retaliation.

In any case, I got WTP#5 relatively early so that's a sign of improvement.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #6

WTP_12.png

Deadline: Sunday, July 29 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #6

This puzzle is now finished, so it's time to reveal the answer! The mystery Pok?mon was...

latest

Mega Glalie!

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet
Major Mcduck

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Whoops, almost went to bed without doing today's puzzle, ahaha. ^_^; Nevertheless, it's up!

Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Sent in my guesses. Odds are I?m wrong but at least it?s better than nothing. Forget what I?m up to now in Ice Cream points but I?m pushing 70 now(not in age mind you but Clover might theoretically hit that after the GT is over).

Hyzenthlay

Years

Clue - Puzzle #7

WTP_14.png

Deadline: Monday, July 30 at 11:59 pm AWST

Answer - Puzzle #7

9d7449308ae7b6fb3ded8e469cb18ded.png

Alolan Ninetales!

Caite-chan
Hikamaru
Epilogue
Starry Windy
CodeHelmet

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Hey all, time for puzzle #7! Better late than never, haha. :b

Spoiler:
CodeHelmet said:
(not in age mind you but Clover might theoretically hit that after the GT is over).

Found my first grey hair yesterday. xD

Back