• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
mabibba The latest version does have gender so download the latest version (1.9 I think).

Sarrtje- the newest version should have that problem fixed as well download the newest version

Master Terrador- You get a form of Deoxy's at random it's decied when you enter the battle.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
err, freaking arceus, I manage to defeat him without shattering any of its plate , too bad i didn't manage to catch it.

Spoiler:

can anyone tell me if there's still thing to do after i finished the story? beside from training pkmn and breeding?.

where is heatran, rotom, and gligar?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2019
Too many ads

You should upload your game to a different file-sharing site. The one that you are using bogged down my computer with soo many pop-ups that it was nearly impossible to even get the file.

Years
Err...3 simple questions
#1, I would like to have the TM icebeam, roost and psychic, as well as the item razor claw and scope lens does anyone know where's it?
#2, I didn't find Sunny day in terra cave last time i went there. Is there another way to get my Charizard learn that?
#3, Besides the move relearner, is there a move tutor(just enquiring, not asking too much)

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I have a suggestion:

The controls should remap to the defaults when nicknaming a Pokemon.

I use the WASD keys for movement, as I'm not comfortable using the arrow keys, and I can't use A or D in nicknames, and I can't just copy and paste letters. :\

It's very annoying.

Or you could just change it to the selection method used in actual Pokemon games, like more recent versions of the starter kit...

CrieonX

King Kazma
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 27, 2022
sorry if this sounds ummm... Lazy but what does the EX bring to the table. should I get the final and ex or. . .

e7a

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
Awesome game, but I need some help. I have got as far as when you are in a storage room (or something) when Steven comes and gets you out. When I am trying to move right after that, I can't move! The sound that symbolises that you are hitting a wall comes over and over again. I have tried exiting the game and started it again.

I really don't want to stop playing because of that and start over again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Awesome game, but I need some help. I have got as far as when you are in a storage room (or something) when Steven comes and gets you out. When I am trying to move right after that, I can't move! The sound that symbolises that you are hitting a wall comes over and over again. I have tried exiting the game and started it again.

I really don't want to stop playing because of that and start over again.

that is what i have too

please help

Are you two using the newest version? I'm pretty sure I've fixed that bug.

Err...3 simple questions
#1, I would like to have the TM icebeam, roost and psychic, as well as the item razor claw and scope lens does anyone know where's it?
#2, I didn't find Sunny day in terra cave last time i went there. Is there another way to get my Charizard learn that?
#3, Besides the move relearner, is there a move tutor(just enquiring, not asking too much)
Ice Beam can be found in Freezday City. Search around for a bit, and see what the NPCs have to say. Roost is obtained in the TM lottery after beating the game. And Psychic is at the Peak of Destiny.
I've moved the location of Sunny Day. It can now be found on Route 02.
There aren't any move tutors at the moment. I may add some later, but it's not a priority.
sorry if this sounds ummm... Lazy but what does the EX bring to the table. should I get the final and ex or. . .
The EX version contains all the features of the final version, along with some others. So you should get the EX version.

Anyway, I've also fixed the naming screen bug, and a few other small glitches. I'm uploading the new version now.

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
Pokemon Raptor seems for me not like a Pokemon game i dont gave a Pokemon feeling.

-Yuzuki-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Pokemon Raptor seems for me not like a Pokemon game i dont gave a Pokemon feeling.

-Yuzuki-
It might help if you said exactly what makes you think that. I can't do anything about it unless I know what can be improved.

Wichu:
Can The moved sunny day be obtained in The latest version that you uploaded days ago?

Hang on, I made a typo. It's on Route 20, not Route 02. Sorry if you spent a while searching :\

Now for the good news: version 1.16 is now available to download.
Changes include:
-Fixed the input script which was stopping you getting past the gender select screen.
-Removed dependency on custom left/right buttons on text input screen.
-Fixed sprite positioning, including wrong perspective in double battles.
-Fixed the glitch where a fainted Pokémon sprite in a double battle would reappear.
-Fixed the bug where cycling was allowed in the PCC.
-Made small adjustments to the battle info boxes, moving the HP bars a bit.
-Added an indicator of whether the player has already caught the opposing Pokémon.

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
The download link for 1.16 does not seem to work.
I would like to mention i have tried it in IE, FF, and GC.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
This game is so awesome, omg! I downloaded it earlier today, and I just can't stop playing it.

In fact, it's kinda inspired me to learn how to make my own pokemon game :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
hey wichu, does the pokedex records data of pokemon we get from trades? because my friend traded me his magnemite and i still dont have data of it in my pokedex. it's like i havent caught it.

Back