• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
can you tell the difference between cloned and not cloned?

and are we trading the Flawless Shiny Pichu and Dratini Before or after Zekroms?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Let me toss these trash pokes and change games grab some trash myself and I'll be back in there!!

If you don't mind I need to go for a bit I'll be back in 20!! Sorry!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
NVM for now but if I leave abruptly you know I had to go like right then and sorry, coming in there now on my white game!!

i have to go out for like 30 or 40 seconds to clone and then I'll be right back in with your pokes back!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That's a friend of mines from the poke site I actually started on before I found PC, he doesn't trade any more, but I'm still in it!! As for TRUTH, I think it's time to put her in the NFT She Came way before the RNG was founded, but if you want her it will be the last trade of TRUTH!!

Back