• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled and nodded, "Houndour are pretty cool Pokemon, I have a drawing back in my dorm room of some wild Houndour and a Houndoom. It was pretty cool to see them interact in the wild" she said following after Jimmy. "do you need potions or revives after that battle? I always carry extra's if you need some" she said happily giving Kaida a pat on the head as she caught up with Jimmy.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve sighed deep in thought and when she looked around Maxwell was nowhere in sight. Sighing more Genevieve decided to go find him and set off down the path to Oak town where he said he was heading. Looking around she spotted a Meowth. A smile came onto her face as she sent out Toto. "Alright Toto, use Shadow Ball on the Meowth" she said quietly smiling as Toto moved forward and sent a small purple ball of energy at the Meowth hitting it in the face.

The Meowth ran forward and retaliated with Fake Out slapping Toto with her paws making the little Zorua cry out and flinch. Since Toto couldn't attack the Meowth use bite on his leg. "move back Toto and use Dark Pulse" Genevieve said. Toto jumped back quickly wincing as he landed on his front paw. He concentrated and sent a beam of dark energy at Meowth hitting it and making it slide back. Growling the Meowth ran forward and hit Toto with Fury swipes scratching him with her claws not once, not twice but three times making Toto faint.

"Come back Toto, good job. Sapphire go and use Scald" Genevieve smiled feeling better as she battled. Sapphire landed on the ground and ran at the Meowth becoming surrounded by hot water. Smirking Sapphire hit the Meowth sending it back some just as Genevieve commanded. "Hydro Pump Sapphire" Sapphire charged up the attack as the Meowth ran at her with her claws out. Seconds before the Meowth got close Sapphire hit it with the powerful jet of water and Genevieve threw an empty Pokeball at the Meowth. The ball clicked three times and then stopped.

Genevieve grinned and picked up the pokeball and returned Sapphire and ran down the path, after a few minutes she saw Maxwell getting ready to battle a girl. Running up to him she smiled looking happier than she did before. "Maxy, I caught a Meowth" she said happily grabbing his hand.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat smiled towards the others. "It's an old song. A lullaby that my mother sang to me as I was a child. It was always so soothing to me." Kat heard Kilik, and waved him off. I will see you soon Ruby. I'm going to try to catch an Electric type!" Kat waved as she walked to another part of the Plant. She put Kiyoko down, and Star jumped out of his arms. "You feel free to explore. But you two stick together okay?" Kat turned away from the boy and her Umbreon.

Star nodded at her Trainer, and asked Kiyoko where he wants to go first. Also, if he is going to be back into a Pokemon.

Kat walked into a small grassy area, and guess what she found. No, it was not Zapdos. Or a Pikachu. But a group of Pulsle and Minum, Some Blitzle and Zebrastrika, and some Emolga. "Hmm... What to pick... I can't get even close to the Zebrastrika. Too powerful. I have always wanted a Minum and an Emolga... Hmmm..." Kat grabbed Royal's Pokeball, and brought her out. "Who would you pick Royal? Cute? Or Cool?" Royal nodded to the Emolga. Kat smiled broadly, and slowly advanced to the group of Pokemon.

They didn't notice Kat, but then she stepped on a Blitzle tail. The little thing neighed, and its father came rushing over to Kat. Royal Grabbed Kat's wrist with her vine, and started running with Kat. The Pulsle and Minum all scurried off, while the Emolga started flying away. Or gliding... Whatever. They were leaving. One Emolga stayed, and glided onto the Zebrastrika's back. The larger Pokemon bucked about until it ran away. Emolga glided back to the ground, and bowed to Royal. Royal dipped her head in return, and jumped up onto Kat's shoulder. The Emolga tried to fly after her, but Royal swatted it away.

Kat giggled, and lowered Royal. She looked up to her Trainer, and then to the Emolga. The Emolga was sparking, and it grinned at Royal. Royal sighed and whipped out her vines.

OoC: Sorry for the wait T^T Busy times for me. I didn't have any time to post... Battle in next post.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

"Humph. Nah, don't bother." Jimmy said, "I was planning to go to the Pokémon Center anyway."

The rebellious looking kid could ahve used some revives, it made no difference for him. But he figured that if she gave him those Revives and Potions, he would be in some kind of...debt. He would owe her something. And that could lead to something he greatly disliked doing. Favors, for someone else other than himself.

Anyway, before Jimmy knew it he was back at the Pokémon Center. He didn't realise how accustomed he was to this island he was stranded in. Without giving that too much thought, he stepped inside the building and walked up to the counter, ready to have his two fainted Pokémon fully healed. He grabbed both Smokey and Biff's Pokéballs and handed them over to the nurse.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante was on his way to forest's edge with Combusken in tow. Once there, Dante and Combusken entered the forest and started them on there way to the icy plains on the island. As they walked through the forest, Dante and Combusken saw some pokemon in the trees and some in the tall grass. While walking, Dante opened the map to see how far they need to go to get to the icy plains.

"Well, shouldn't be too far to the icy place", Dante said to Combusken. "Hopefully we'll get there before nighttime."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: :) Glad to have Kat back.)

Kilik Chambers

The Shinx pounced straight at Pierce with his teeth ready to bite. "Pierce! Harden!" Pierce quickly harden his body & got bit by Shinx. That hurt his teeth. "Hone Claws!" Pierce quickly started sharpening his claws & becoming more powerful. This battle was getting fairly easy.

Shinx was charging electricity around him. Must be Charge. "That's not good. Poison Sting Pierce!" Kilik commanded. Pierce quickly shot poison needles at Shinx, but Shinx apparently shoots a readied Charge Beam at Pierce, knocking out the Poison Sting & hitting Pierce. However, surprising Kilik a little, Pierce was unaffected. Of course. He was a ground type so electric moves don't work. "This is working out well for me."

Shinx ran at Pierce & again used Bite on him. That still does damage to Pierce. "Get him off with Fury Cutter!" Kilik shouted. Pierce got his claws ready & cut at Shinx, getting him off. "Keep going!" Pierce continued to slash at Shinx with every Fury Cutter, stronger after the other. Shinx fell to the ground almost defeated. "Here goes." Kilik threw a Pokeball at Shinx as he was sucked inside. The Pokeball was now shaking back n' forth. Was it a success?

Click!

There's Kilik's answer. He walks over to the Pokeball & picks it up. He now has a Shinx. "I shall call you, Tentou." That nickname should suit him well. He turned to Pierce & gave a thumbs up. "Good job Pierce." Pierce was glad to have helped. Now Kilik has a team of four. This day was turning out great so far. He should go & see how Kat & Ruby are doing. With Pierce, he walked off & looked around for his friends. He & Kat still have to train.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Kat and Kilik both left, both to search around the area. '(Lol they just don't want to stick up with you)' Kaede commented jokingly. '....' Ruby started walking as hikari was on her shoulder and Kaede followed. '(That was a mean thing to say, Kaede.)' Hikari replied instead of Ruby.

After awhile they alrealy walked quite alot, she heard someone talking for afar and went to look. Only the stumble upon Kilik. "Oh, hey Kilik." Ruby slowly waved as she smiled a little.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Classroom Hall (?)

As Danielle was about to open the door leading to an unknown room, a phone ringtone was heard. Lucia startled a bit and took out what happened to be her cell phone. She checked, and started to answer the phone. She didn't open the door all the way, instead, she watched Lucia talking on the phone.

Meanwhile, Mienfoo and Tyro, Lucia's Combusken, were still chatting it up and getting along. Mienfoo was showing his fighting moves, like punching and jabbing. Tyro watched and laughed. Danielle thought they were just being silly, but he knows Mienfoo all too well.

"Who was that, Lucia?" she asked. "Apparently you want me to meet someone, yes?" She grinned.

Samuel, the Absol, and Roberto, the Scizor finally caught up to the girls. Lucia finished talking on the cellphone, and faced Danielle.

"Okay then... here goes." But her opening of the door was interrupted once again. As a student cracked open the door where the girls had entered from, came towards them. Lucia smiled, it was probably someone she knows. The guy had a Pokemon beside him, a Scizor. Danielle started to think about Lucia's story of the Red Legion...could this student have a relation to Lucia? They both have Scizors. But she didn't bother asking Lucia.

"Hey." He spoke, approaching them. He spotted Danielle and Mienfoo together with Lucia and her three other Pokemon.

Danielle smiled and approached to the guy. "Hello! How are you? You must be Lucia's friend. She told me a bit about you." Danielle was very polite to the guy trainer. Mienfoo stared at the Scizor next to the trainer. To him... it looks pretty tough.​

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Christian Parker Zakaria

The Team:
224.gif
418.gif
173.gif

~Oak Town Pokemon Center

"It's alright, How come you don't have a colorful jacket on you? Don't you belong to a student's dorm?" the blonde boy said.

Chris could tell that he is still irritated.

"Well, I just got here. Me and my Pokemon were gonna do some sightseeing first before we head on to the academy. Also, I'm from the Raikou Dorm." Chris replied.

Meanwhile, with Jet and the Butterfree, This was the first time Jet replied or talked since... he was captured? No one knew.

'You look strong!' the Butterfree said. No one has ever commented to Jet. Ever. He was flattered at that compliment.

"Who is this? I am really stunned and flattered at this... " The quiet Buizel thought.

'I'm Princess, nice to meet you.' The Butterfree spoke.

"So your name is Princess... What a cute name.. Wait, why did I thought of that?" Jet thought.

"...Buizel, Bui." (...I'm Jet, Nice to meet you too.) Jet replied.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png
129.png

→ pokémon center

"Well, I just got here. Me and my Pokemon were gonna do some sightseeing first before we head on to the academy," the boy said. Aha, made sense actually. Xylo had just been unfortunate enough - or how to put it - to run into Arizona on the way.

"Also, I'm from the Raikou Dorm," the boy continued. That made Xylo nod inside his mind. Suspicions confirmed.

"Me too," he said. "My name is Xylo Oracion. I've got a few middle names as well but they aren't really worth remembering... I just captured a new pokémon so I'll just head over to the counter and heal them, ok?"

While talking, he walked into the pokémon center and up to the counter. "Come on, Princess!" he said to get her to come back into the pokéball.

Princess fluttered after her trainer into the pokémon center. 'Jet! Like water jet? Jetplane? That's a cool name!' She blinked at the Buizel. 'I've gotta go for a moment. See you later?'

She got transformed into energy and sucked into Xylo's pokéball. Then he left Princess and the newly caught Magikarp to the nurse and turned back to the black haired boy. "What's your name by the way?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Carve it out? Think we could get a Pokemon to do that? We could like make some kind of hidden base up here. It'd be like a second home or something incase one of us wants privacy. As far as I'm concerned I doubt any of our Pokemon have that kind of ability to make a base out of a cave." Mark said.

Len looked at the tiny berry in his gloved hand. It was pretty big but he knew the effect of it. "This berry pretty much heals any stats condition you might end up in. Just eat it and your good as new." Len said. "Ya know, planting it up her could be a good idea assuming nobody else comes through here... we could take one home also. I think they have berry pots that are made to help grow them in a portable fashion." Len said. He kneeled down and started to put the Lum Berry into the soft soil.

"There we go... guess now we need to water it." Len said as he sprayed a little bit of water out of his hand onto the plant.

Snype meanwhile was outside of the bush, waiting for Alexis and Len to come out.

"What the heck are you two doing in there? Kehehe... or is it none of my buisness?" Snype teased, snickering a bit.

Len simply sighed. "Don't mind him... he keeps seeing us as being... erm... a couple... heh. I don't feel like spraying him again... hey, you oughta give him a jolt of electricity. He looks like a bedroom monster when he's like that." Len said.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Well no, none of the Pokémon we have now could… but maybe we could find someone with a rock or ground Pokémon who could help us out? Like an Onix or Graveller or something…" Daniel tilted his head a little to the side, peering over at the cave thoughtfully for a few moments, before going back to drawing, though still looking rather thoughtful. "It's an idea, at least."

"Really? That sounds pretty useful." She tilts her head to the side, watching Len as he starts to plant and water the berry, a small smile spreading on her lips. "It'd be pretty amazing if we could make this a hang-out spot of some kind… come up here and take care of it now and then, just relax, you know?"
She lifts the berry in her paws to her lips again and nibbles on it, peering back towards where Snype's voice came from, brows rising a little. "Wh-"

As Len explains why Snype was commenting as he did, her eyes widened a little, cheeks emitting a faint spark. "Oh.. right, heh." She glanced over towards the soil where the berry had just been planted, staring rather intently at it while nipping on her berry. As Len spoke to her again, she glanced up at him, blinking her eyes as if snapping out of a trance of some kind, or at least deep thought. She snickered and shook her head, smiling wryly.
"I don't really pull pranks on people like that, but you go ahead. He looked really funny when you did it last." She added with a wry little smile, chomping down to eat up the remainder of the berry.

"Aah. I'll… uhm, go find some more berries. There might be more of the one you just found in here." She looked up at him, still smiling, though a little more softly now before turning around and scooting further into the bushes, rustling around, mostly getting away to hide the embarrassment that was apparent on her face.

Megaman765

Years
"Well, if not us, we could get some help with a couple of friends. We could make a hidden base for all of us. A Private study spot and such! Way up here in the mountains. I'd say it's perfect! Of course, it's going to have to be a secret base. If we tell the whole school about it then it's going to be swarmed and everything. We gotta get friends we can trust to not give away the location of the base." Mark said.

Len nodded. "haha, it doesn't have to be a painful jolt or anything, just something to get his fur to stick up. But alrighty. I think I'll give him a good surprise later." Len said, noticing the embarrassment on Alexis' face. Len followed Alexis through the bushes, keeping a close eye for any other kinds of berries.

"Aw don't worry about Snype. He's just a little joker. I bet he'd pair up any kind of Pokemon just to make them feel a bit nervous. He loves pulling pranks on people! We're just friends after all!" Len said happily

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
He nodded his head a few times while continuing to scribble on the drawing, lifting the pen for a moment to rub against his chin. "… Hmh. Linc' said something about wanting to train rock Pokémon… I think. If I see him, I'll ask him about it. But yeah, so far, we can just stick to the outside bit here, for hanging out, maybe having a battle or something. Heh, it's a pretty great idea."

Looking to the drawing, he tilted his head a little before flipping the noteblock around, showing it to Mark with a smile. "What do you think?" The sketch was colourless, but more or less finished. It was the drawing from earlier, with the Pokémon that had been present at the time, standing in a circle. Mistress, Alexis, Snype, Flora and a couple others.
"If you want, you can keep it once I'm entirely done. Just need to add a little here and there, heh."

"Well, maybe. I'll give it a bit of thought, but as you're saying, he's just messing around, right? I don't want to accidentally hurt him." Alexis said over her shoulder, peering around the bushes, taking the time to try and get rid of the thoughts that had entered her mind a moment ago.
"I know he's just joking around, don't worry." She smiled over her shoulder, though perhaps not entirely convincing, before she sniffed in and rustled around in the bushes. She pulled herself back out again, holding a branch in her mouth, carrying two lum berries, showing it to Len.
"If thiff ith?"

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked at the current sketch of the drawing. Snype, Len, Commodore, Alexis, Flora, and Mistress were all in a circle. Lucky Snype... he'd appreciate artwork of him that's for sure. He could picture Snype being quite the model.

"It looks great so far! You really got Snype's figure spot on... Ha, I'll hang it on my wall or something when it's finished... so what do you think we should bring up to the hidden base? Maybe some tables, other easy to carry furniture maybe... Some stuff to really make it look like a secret hideout." Mark said.

Len laughed at Alexis' comment. "Accidentally? Haha, if it happens I wanna be there to see it." He joked. Alexis pulled another branch with her teeth. It had two Lum Berries on it. Len picked the two of them off of the branch with both of his hands.

"Nice find! You sure got a nose for this thing... can't say the same for myself. One for me and one for you!" Lens said, offering one of the berries to Alexis.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as she saw Jack. She turned to Danielle, "Danielle, this is Jack. Jack, this is Danielle. She just got here today and I was going around the academy with her taking a small tour. Well, since you were here before then you have to know all of the different places we'll be going. Would you mind giving us ladies a tour?" She asked.

Tyro looked up and grinned and ran up to Blade, "Dude! Short time no see! It was awesome dude! We went to a cave and I fought an awesome battle an Aron and she was all like 'I'm gonna beat you down!', and I was like 'no, I'm gonna beat you down!' and then I beat her down and we caught her and then a big Aggron came out and we were all like 'Run!' and so we ran and we got away from the Aggron and then we were like 'Dude that was awesome!' and then..." The Combusken just went on and on and on.

Roberto just rubbed his head with his pincers. "Samuel... remind me to get duck tape and to use it on Tyro's mouth in extreme amounts."

Samuel nodded, "Will do. How soon before Blade snaps?"

Roberto just grunted in response.

Lucia smiled and opened up Diana's pokeball and released the still exhausted Aron onto one of her arms. "Jack, this is Diana. I just caught her when I went to the mountains. She's pretty rebellious, but I think I can manage her. You don't know anything about training partial rock-types, do you?"

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Dr. Jonas Applewood

Jonas had just finished teaching for the day, along with marking and meetings. Therefore, Jonas had the rest of the day to relax. Jonas headed down the pathway and took a turn that led towards a small beach on the other side of the island from Oak Town, which was connected to Jonas' cottage. Jonas enjoyed the lonesome cottage as it let him relax quietly. Jonas walked quietly through the remarkable forest that surrounded the path to Jonas' cottage. After fifteen minutes of walking, Jonas arrived at his secluded cottage, which was positioned with a remarkable landscape view of the blue ocean. Jonas approached the small, homy cottage and entered. Jonas closed the door behind him and entered the kitchen of the tiny home. Jonas grabbed the juice from his fridge and poured out a small glass, and headed to the living room. Jonas set down the glass next to his chair, and sat in the chair. Jonas picked up the book sitting on the table near the chair, and picked up the book, The Mystery of Jirachi, and began reading the book. Jirachi was the subject of his next lecture, so Jonas happily began reading the book.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Classroom Hall

Before Jack could respond to the Hello from the other girl Lucia came in and started the introductions (Thankfully) Jack thought. Blade nodded to the girl his little way of saying hello and just seconds later he was rushed by Tyro, the combusken, and his chatter. Blade sighed and listened to the what seemed like endless rambling of the fire type "Interesting story" Blade responded reluctantly trying not to be rude as the pokemon continued to talk.

Jack smiled at the girls "Escorting you two beautiful ladies around, I have no problem with that." Jack looked at the little aron with intrigue, such a small pokemon would evolve into the ever feared aggron, the evolution of pokemon always fascinated Jack and the aron evolutionary line was no different. "Well my Onix, Rocky, usually trained by testing his might against water types just to try and up his resistance and would try and plow through boulders to get stronger" Jack was no expert at rock types but he would never mine helping out another trainer train his or her pokemon. "Although right now Rocky isn't with me so I guess he wont be any help right now"

Jack looked across at Blade, it looked like he was being tortured Jack could only laugh especially when he thinks back to when Blade was just a hard headed and rash scyther he befriended in the wild. Back then Blade would probably just make a rude comment or attack Tyro to shut him up. "So ladies where do you want to see?" Jack asked while pulling out his map of the island "I just came from the beach so anywhere but there i would be happy to guide you"

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel smiled warmly and turned the drawing around, looking it over again. He always got rather happy when someone complimented his work. He didn't need anyone's approval to enjoy what he did, but that doesn't mean that it didn't help on his ego that someone actually seemed to like his drawings. "Heh, thanks. I had a bit of trouble with him, seeing as I've never seen a Sableye before, but I think it came out well enough."

At the next question, Daniel furrowed his brows, leaning back against the tree while glancing up into the treetop, the leaves rustling gently in the faint breeze blowing past. "Well… I think we need to set up a fence firstly, so nobody'll fall off and hurt themselves. But chairs sound like a good idea. Maybe beanbags too… a carpet, so people have somewhere to sit and eat, if they want to. Maybe we could do something with the tree, like hang up a swing or.. I don't know, something." He turned his head and peered up at the tree they were leaning on.

Alexis smiled a little sheepishly at his comment and laughter, letting go of the branch as he took the berries. "Heh… I guess so. I'm pretty decent at smelling stuff. Thank you!" She reached out with her paws to take the berry, smiling warmly up at him, standing still for a moment, as if wanting to say something, but decided to head on out through the bushes to Snype anyway.
"This has been really fun. I hope we'll meet up again soon and have another adventure like this." She looked over her shoulder at Len, walking on her hind legs, to have a better grip of the berry.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Megan Sandoval - Town Streets; Academy Entrance

"Oh my, I am stuffed!" Megan, Mimi, and Bree walked out of the burger joint. They grabbed a few veggie burgers and salads for the Pokemon. It was still broad daylight, and in front of them was a view of the beach. It was an amazing scene, but on the other side of her, there was the entrance to the Pokemon Trainer Academy.

"This is the place I'm going to work at, girls." Megan told her Pokemon.

"Bayyyy." Mimi replied. She brushed her leaf with her face.

The three walked slowly towards the Academy gate, and noticed there were a lot of students inside the academy casually battling, many of the students were watching. Megan didn't want to go near the battles, as it was none of her business. Mimi had a hesitant face on her.

"What's wrong, Mimi?" she asked.

"Bayyyyleeeee." She became a bit scared of the battles that were going on.

"I know you're.. not that quite comfortable around battles....seeing as you haven't battled for a long time." Megan replied. She then pulled out an Oran Berry and offered to Mimi. "Here, this will make you feel better."

Mimi took the berry by mouth and swallowed it. She became better and smiled. "Bayyyy!"

"That's the spirit, girl." Megan smiled. "Now, we need to look for the.....administration office." She, Bree, and Mimi started to walk past the last of the battles and immediately headed towards the large administration office...a tall building right in front of them.​

Danielle Accola - Classroom Hall (?)

"Danielle, this is Jack. Jack, this is Danielle." Lucia introduced Danielle to Jack, the guy trainer that recently arrived at the classroom hall. "She just got here today and I was going around the academy with her taking a small tour. Well, since you were here before then you have to know all of the different places we'll be going. Would you mind giving us ladies a tour?"

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Jack." Danielle replied, and shook hands with Jack. "I see you're a much older student that we are. You should totally guide us around these insanely huge classroom halls."

"Escorting you two beautiful ladies around, I have no problem with that." Jack replied.

Tyro approached to Blade, Jack's Scizor, and started to blab constantly. Probably talking about how he met Mienfoo first, and their recent bonding of friendship. Samuel and Roberto also had approached to them. Apparently Tyro had a lot to talk about to Blade. But Blade didn't seem as harmful, and looks pretty tolerable to the blabbing coming from both Mienfoo and Tyro.
"Mienfoo, Mien Mien-fooo." Mienfoo was still in the conversation.

Lucia pulled out a Pokeball and released Diana, her Aron. It squirmed, but Lucia was able to grab her with one of her arms. "You don't know anything about training partial rock-types, do you?"

"Aron is part steel and part rock. It looks like you caught a really good Pokemon. Resistant to many types other than fighting, water, and ground." Danielle said. "I'll be honest with you, in terms of battles, all the training in the future will be worth it."

The three trainers and their Pokemon started to walk forward. Jack was more than happy to escort the two girls. "I just came from the beach so anywhere but there i would be happy to guide you" He then pulled out a map of Oak Island. It was something Danielle was yet to receive when she arrived the first time.

"Well..." Danielle spoke, "I already found where my first class would be. But since you'll be our guide, what places do you recommend? Is there an area where I can find interesting Pokemon to see as well as catch?"

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Christian Parker Zakaria

The Team:
224.gif
418.gif
173.gif

~Oak Town Pokemon Center

"Me too," the boy said. "My name is Xylo Oracion. I've got a few middle names as well but they aren't really worth remembering... I just captured a new pokémon so I'll just head over to the counter and heal them, ok?" he said.

"Okay, Xylo! I don't mind. Me and Jet were gonna go out anyways." Chris simply replied.

"Come on, Princess!" Xylo said at his Butterfree.

Meanwhile, with Jet and Princess...

'Jet! Like water jet? Jetplane? That's a cool name!' Princess said.

"Whoa, She thinks my name is cool..." Jet thought. It may not be noticeable enough but he is actually blushing.

"Come on, Princess!" her trainer hollered.

'I've gotta go for a moment. See you later?' Princess asked.

"Bui. Buizel!" (Of course. See you later!) The not-so-quiet-anymore Buizel replied.

After that, Princess was sucked into the Pokeball her trainer was holding.

Back with Xylo and Chris...

As Xylo was giving to Nurse Joy his Pokemon, Chris was thinking of leaving when...

"What's your name by the way?" Xylo turned to Chris.

"My name is Christian Parker Zakaria. You can call me Chris though." Chris replied.

Back