• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Isn't Bleach one of those no-end-in-sight series? Going for too long is a good enough reason to end it. The best reason, even. They probably wanted to put their money into something new.

Years
Bleach didn't get cancelled, it just ended. Although I think it should have ended 1 arc before, when Aizen was defeated. That was a great place to stop.

Anyways you know what needs to be animated properly? MuvLuv: Extra, Unlimited-TDA, and Alternative.

Then again it has way too much copious amounts of PTSD heh.

Still this season's been great for me, Kokoro Connect, SAO, Total Eclipse, Moyashimon, Campionne...lots to satiate my Anime appetite lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Tari Tari is my favorite series this season. Not quite as good as Natsuiro Kiseki from last season, but still a pretty good show.

And of course the second season of Yuru Yuri is just plain insanity in its most awesome form.

Eh, I never got into those series that just dragged on and on. I'd tune in to Bleach on Adult Swim if I felt like catching it, but I wasn't ever devoted to the series.

Years
The only thing I caught was the women's volleyball match between the USA and South Korea.

Fantastic match. Very enjoyable to watch. For many, many reasons.

Then men's beach volleyball came on and the room I was in emptied out instantly.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't think I'll be watching the Olympics because I don't really have time for that. For now, I'm sticking to playing my Pokemon games until B2/W2 are released. I might sneak a peek or two at the Olympics from time to time, though.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I don't think I'll be watching the Olympics because I don't really have time for that. For now, I'm sticking to playing my Pokemon games until B2/W2 are released. I might sneak a peek or two at the Olympics from time to time, though.

This guy has the right idea.

In other news, I saw The Amazing Spiderman the other day. The best Spiderman movie thus far, and the best movie I've seen in a long time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'll watch the Olympics if there's nothing else on TV, otherwise I don't plan to watch them. I'm only really interested in how those who sail do, because I volunteered for the news team at the last sailing championships here and some of them I've spoken to + had to ask for interviews during that event, etc. But otherwise I don't really care that much unfortunately. :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'll watch the Olympics if there's nothing else on TV, otherwise I don't plan to watch them. I'm only really interested in how those who sail do, because I volunteered for the news team at the last sailing championships here and some of them I've spoken to + had to ask for interviews during that event, etc. But otherwise I don't really care that much unfortunately. :(

What is the sail event, precisely? I've never followed the Olympics closely so I have no idea.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
This guy has the right idea.

In other news, I saw The Amazing Spiderman the other day. The best Spiderman movie thus far, and the best movie I've seen in a long time.

Thank you very much.

And I agree; that was a very good movie. Shame that Tobey Maguire wasn't in it, but it was still a good movie nonetheless.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Thank you very much.

And I agree; that was a very good movie. Shame that Tobey Maguire wasn't in it, but it was still a good movie nonetheless.

Eh... I thought Andrew Garfield was a very good replacement to Tobey Maguire. He played the role very well, despite being a new actor and only being in one other notable movie, that being The Social Network.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What is the sail event, precisely? I've never followed the Olympics closely so I have no idea.

I kinda have no clue, lmao. :( I'm just kinda interested to see if anyone I met does well since I still remember a few names from back then. Oh wait, unless you meant the event I was at...?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Then I'd have no clue because I am not an avid... Olympics fan, lmao. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
ya we should! Except I like seeing the opening ceremony and closing ceremony, so I do somewhat care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back