• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Hi! I don't know what my safari is yet, so if you want, you can add me! Also, please pm so that i know you added me c:
Friend code: 3024-7252-5916

Hi! I don't know what my safari is yet, so if you want, you can add me! Also, please pm so that i know you added me c:
¤R

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014

¤R

Well i sure did fail on my very first real post, great job

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
hi im new to the forums so please bare with this noob. im looking for a few things, most importantly a Ditto safari so i may breed. im also looking for: a safari that contains the Greninja family and a safari that contains Makuhita or Hariyama so i may get their hidden abilities.

if anyone has any of these 3 pokemon in their friend safari plz message me(or reply to this post as idk if i will be able to find my inbox easily =p). my FC is 0705-4443-3254 and my Mii character name is Tenshi. idk what pokemon are in my safari, so id appreciate it if someone told me as well.

thanks to all in advance ^_^

EDIT: i found out i apparently have a poison safari with Cascoon, Ariados and Muk

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
FC is in my Sig
Looking for a Ralts safari please add me and pm me so I may add you
Also adding everyone who adds me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Hi, i dont lnow what my safari is so willing to add anyone who wants to help. (Would be even happier if your safari has ninetails or frogadier)
4210-4734-2372 Fox
Pm me if you add me
Thanks

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
Add me pls i think my friend safari is ground type. Pm me so i can add you back. I have eevees to give away for anyone who wants one some have hidden ability

STEELDRAGON*

A Very Too Cool For School Charizard :)
Years
My FC is 1349-5683-3459, my in game name is STEEL (Yes, in all caps.), and my account here is STEELDRAGON*

Don't know what my friend safari type is though.

EDIT: My typing is bug, you'll find ledyba and some beautifly but that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
My FC is 4699-7626-5306. I'm looking for a Ditto safari for breeding.
I don't know what Pokémon my safari contains, so if somebody could tell me, that'd be great!

My in-game name is Aiea. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 5, 2015
Hey folks I have no idea what I have in my Friend Safari

FC 4613-8618-3561
IGN Vaporlock

Please PM me when you add me thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2014
Looking for a giant Pumpkaboo (Do those exist in safaris?), Houndour and Ninetails safari, please PM me if you have one.

DarkBuizel

The Darkest
Years
4554-0671-5753

I have a Dark type safari. It has Pawniard and Sneasel. I don't know the third one.

I'll have anyone as my friend. If you'd like to add me tell me your code and we can add each other.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
Octillery, Quagsire and Poliwhirl in mine.

Friend Code: 3883-7079-5602

I'll add anyone that needs these but really (like most people) am after a Ditto safari.

loldamaru

say lol
Years
Hey guys, my FC in my signature.
I have Lampent, Phantump and don't know the 3rd slot.
Please inform me when you know my 3rd slot.

I'm looking for Ralts safari and safari with Greninja, Braixen, Wartortle and Venusaur.
But also add everyone who add and PM me
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back