• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Idea for Yet Another Roleplay Pertaining To Dragons (xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I thought I might do a dragonistic roleplay...where the characters are either results of an ancient breeding program concocted by the ancient government, or government agents.
(Basically, the players on the good side are humans with traces of dragon DNA that show themselves as they get older.)
What do you think?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I think it's sweet, but the DNA cliche is a little overused these days wouldn't you agree? But otherwise, it's got a nice base, you just need to develop the plot line. Maybe you escape and the government tries to catch you. But that's cliched too! XDXD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Actually, it's based entirely off of a game that my friend and I play.
I suppose I could change it a bit...

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
Years
Any DNA thing is overused, whether it be experiments or genetic. Something different would be like warring dragon clans. Each clan has a certain color dragon that they worship and recieve power from. Like the Bronze clan might give harder skin and nails, while the Sapphire clan gets inhanced speed.

If you don't wanna use that idea, then maybe I will. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back