• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Is it possible to keep our Pokemon's stats,levels,items and start from the beginning again cause I trained my Pokemon a lot and I do not want all of it to be wasted.
Yet at the same time I want to start at the beginning again just so I can see what has changed.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Is it possible to keep our Pokemon's stats,levels,items and start from the beginning again cause I trained my Pokemon a lot and I do not want all of it to be wasted.
Yet at the same time I want to start at the beginning again just so I can see what has changed.

I am more interested in keeping the 50000 Poké I made through selling TMs I had.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Not to mention how much time I spent on refining lets just say it was quite a few hours and leave it at that.
Hopefully we can also keep our achievements.

Original Umbreon

Now known as: Streakstar
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Hey, love the game so far. I love the idea behind the story. You would think a game which constantly breaks the 4th wall in very obvious ways would not be very good but it is awesome.

I have discovered a few bugs in 0.7a which I have not seen reported.

1. In the Ventus City home base, if you interact with the radio and close it out, then go to the computer and select travel, then leave the travel interface. You will be put in the battle music select screen as your character. You can actually interact with the sound menu like normal, including pressing cancel to be able to leave it.

2. In the academy garden, the "Team Galaxy member" gives you Weedle, which is correctly a Weedle. But when it gets sent to the PC it uses the name Caterpie. That seems to be the only time it's referenced as caterpie.

3. This one takes timing and really will have no impact on "normal" gameplay, but it's a bug so I might as well report it.
If you have perfect timing and dismount your bike while turning around (Going east and turning west seems the easiest to me) Eevee will clip into the same square as the player and keep walking in the same square as the player. Things that fix it include; Entering a new area (Example: Route 1 to Route 2), entering a building, jumping off a ledge. Saving/reloading does not fix it, entering random/trainer battles does not fix it, changing Eevee's form does not fix it. If you mount and dismount your bike again, or change Eevee's form, he will start to spaz out around the player, if you move he will stop spazzing and just follow in the same square as the player again.

Neither of these are game-breaking, but I have a feeling #1 and #3 could lead to other glitches. I have tried playing around with them a bit but haven't found anything else. If I find more information I will post with it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
Just wanted to give feedback on this game-

Absolutely amazing! Your combination of the FF & Pokemon series is fantastically done. I actually found it really inspiring, and it made me want to start making my own game as well.

I can't wait for your next update.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
There's no guide on item refining yet? No one's made one? Shocking. I'm not really sure what to refine to what...lol.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
This game is brilliant i love how the battle system changes everything for one thing i love how you implemented the type chart and put a final fantasy battle system on its hard to explain my thoughts on it its just a hella of a lotta fun.
2 things could you put exp.zero somewhere so when eevee or another pokemon get too strong you can use that instead of the wallet just have it be a semi-common thing, so i can grind them baby pokemon till there equal with my team, or make it so new pokemon are leveled(e.g beat corrupted geodude around 1st gym lvl 10 wait till 3rd gym you obatain a lvl 25 geodude), also will psudeo legendaries be party members, summons or neither.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Lmao its been forever since i checked this site. Been playing league of legends so much i thought that .7c or .7d would be out by now. welp the waiting comtinues ill check back in a few months and see whats going on:)

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
so, you have an eevee that can change form at will and you have to stop the universe from changing into hoenn? i"M DOWNLOADING THIS LATERS
edit: i try to press f4 to change into window mode but it just minimizes the window instead.
edit2: alt+enter works instead, but windows 7 tells me the resolution is wrong.
edit3: oh, it's over? that was way shorter than i expected... by the way i found another glitch relating to bug boy, if you white out on the last fight the game still hinks you've won.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Okay, I'm kind of disappointed. I was gonna play this, but I can't move at all. What buttons am I supposed to use? My directional keys don't work, using the WASD and IJKL combinations doesn't work, and the 2468 combination on the number keypad doesn't work either. I'm stuck in the player's room, right in front of the computer, and can only face up and left, but can't move anywhere ._. Help?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Just wanted to pop in here and say hi. done middiling amount of work. decided i need to get as much the databasing of the game out of the way so i can actually make real progress. I really.... really... hate the databasing. I have to add in stats/moves/type affilications for all 386 pokemon im planning to have. then use that data to create all the enemy pokemon entries.

I finally managed to add all kanto and johto pokemon as character pokemon classes, and have converted 164/386 of them into enemy data. so that 65% and 43% respectively.

goddam rebalacing the game is taking far longer than i ever anticipated. that said it had to be done, as previously (pre v0.7) to make enemy pokemon stats I would just use a bunch of random numbers. and just used to scale their HP to compensate for it. but now the enemy pokemon are getting correct stats. but that requires me making pokemon classes for each enemy pokemon. and a whole slew of other nonsense.
it's very soul crushing work that should be reserved for the sweatshops of china. but alas. it has to be done. no way in hell im gonna let all this work go to waste!

If you understood that wall of text. then hats off to you. because i tried reading it back and even im getting a headache. or maybe thats because im posting this at 2.40am right now.

Im gonna be trying my hardest to make sure v0.7a save files will be compatible. They should be.
I don't think i've done any deep changes which would make them incompatible. so it's looking like they'll be compatible. Ill need to debug it a bit to make sure that v0.7a saves retroactively get the new features/key items enabled.

Update, awesome! When 0.7b comes, I'll totally download!
you better! Ill come knocking if i don't see your IP address on my download list come next version!

I am more interested in keeping the 50000 Poké I made through selling TMs I had.
Good god. thats a lot of $$. Maybe I should implement some sort of very expensive item in the game for people like you. Omega Repel: stops wild battles from occuring when equiped: $50k

Not to mention how much time I spent on refining lets just say it was quite a few hours and leave it at that.
Hopefully we can also keep our achievements.
nice to see you using the refining system. you'll be pleased to know it's gonna be much more fleshed out, and far more intuitive come next version. because honestly, it's hard to grasp in v0.7a

Hey, love the game so far. I love the idea behind the story. You would think a game which constantly breaks the 4th wall in very obvious ways would not be very good but it is awesome.

I have discovered a few bugs in 0.7a which I have not seen reported.

1. In the Ventus City home base, if you interact with the radio and close it out, then go to the computer and select travel, then leave the travel interface. You will be put in the battle music select screen as your character. You can actually interact with the sound menu like normal, including pressing cancel to be able to leave it.

2. In the academy garden, the "Team Galaxy member" gives you Weedle, which is correctly a Weedle. But when it gets sent to the PC it uses the name Caterpie. That seems to be the only time it's referenced as caterpie.

3. This one takes timing and really will have no impact on "normal" gameplay, but it's a bug so I might as well report it.
If you have perfect timing and dismount your bike while turning around (Going east and turning west seems the easiest to me) Eevee will clip into the same square as the player and keep walking in the same square as the player. Things that fix it include; Entering a new area (Example: Route 1 to Route 2), entering a building, jumping off a ledge. Saving/reloading does not fix it, entering random/trainer battles does not fix it, changing Eevee's form does not fix it. If you mount and dismount your bike again, or change Eevee's form, he will start to spaz out around the player, if you move he will stop spazzing and just follow in the same square as the player again.

Neither of these are game-breaking, but I have a feeling #1 and #3 could lead to other glitches. I have tried playing around with them a bit but haven't found anything else. If I find more information I will post with it.

thanks, i've fixed 1 and 2 up. Ill see what i can do about 3, but it may require rewriting a lot of my follow eevee code. (or it may be very simple, i guess ill see)

Just wanted to give feedback on this game-

Absolutely amazing! Your combination of the FF & Pokemon series is fantastically done. I actually found it really inspiring, and it made me want to start making my own game as well.

I can't wait for your next update.
Thanks man! good luck with your game. hit me up a PM to your game if you post it on pokecommunity

There's no guide on item refining yet? No one's made one? Shocking. I'm not really sure what to refine to what...lol.
Yeah, i was planning to make one, but sorta forgot (I was also wanting to make a walkthrough lol)

but don't worry, in the next version Ill have a full in depth guide on what refines into what. I want v0.7b or v0.8 (whatever the next version will be) to be extremely polished, and with no feature left unexplained.

What Is The Game Based Of ?? Pokemon What?
Umm... it's not a rom, so not really "based" on anything. It's created entirely from RPG Maker 2003. Though, I have intentionally modeled the game on Pokemon gold. Think of it as pokemon gold taking place in a parrell universe. where I made the game instead of nintendo/gamefreak

Oh yes, Ive been waiting months for this, I can't wait to see what you got planned for it all ^_^

it will be glorious. or a giant dissaster. or both.... a glorious giant dissaster.

This game is brilliant i love how the battle system changes everything for one thing i love how you implemented the type chart and put a final fantasy battle system on its hard to explain my thoughts on it its just a hella of a lotta fun.
2 things could you put exp.zero somewhere so when eevee or another pokemon get too strong you can use that instead of the wallet just have it be a semi-common thing, so i can grind them baby pokemon till there equal with my team, or make it so new pokemon are leveled(e.g beat corrupted geodude around 1st gym lvl 10 wait till 3rd gym you obatain a lvl 25 geodude), also will psudeo legendaries be party members, summons or neither.

Thank you on your kind words, they make me feel redeemed for making this game.

About your EXP problem, i totally understand what youre talking about, I had the exact same problem, where eevee would get so much more stronger than the rest of the team.

I decided to do a creative approach to solving the problem. It's coming in the next version.

The Balance Band.
It's an item, that once equiped, your team's exp will be siphoned to the weakest member of your team. so imagine you have 3 lv40 pokemon and a level 10 pokemon.
With the balance band activated, your lv40 pokemon will gain NO EXP. While the level 10 pokemon will gain FOUR TIMES (4x) the exp for every battle. Basically gaining the exp that the team mates would've gotten. This allows you, not only to stop eevee from overlevelling, but also easily train up weaker pokemon.

This is quite an ingenious way to solve the problem if i don't say so myself.

The psudeo-legnedaries will indeed be full party members. It's only the full legendaries which i've relegated to summon status, since i figured most people don't actually use legendaries in their main teams.

Lmao its been forever since i checked this site. Been playing league of legends so much i thought that .7c or .7d would be out by now. welp the waiting comtinues ill check back in a few months and see whats going on:)
Ah, LoL. quite a good game. I myself being a console gamer (PS4 day one!) I didn't really play it much, but my friends are borderline addicted to it.

If theres enough people wanting it, I could create a mailing list, and email when theres a new release. so you can get it asap.

I look forward to this game with great anticipation. Whatever you do, don't give up on this.

thank you :) I really hope i don't give up on this. im soooo clooose to the end. i can feel it. but my game development passion is more firey than ever, I've prototyped an actionRPG that im gonna be working on after this project. And possibly planning SPEE "expansions" that would add more content into the game. (for any older supporters, the PartI - PartII idea is being scrapped, instead theres going to be 1 main region)

so, you have an eevee that can change form at will and you have to stop the universe from changing into hoenn? i"M DOWNLOADING THIS LATERS
edit: i try to press f4 to change into window mode but it just minimizes the window instead.
edit2: alt+enter works instead, but windows 7 tells me the resolution is wrong.
edit3: oh, it's over? that was way shorter than i expected... by the way i found another glitch relating to bug boy, if you white out on the last fight the game still hinks you've won.
Yeah, v0.7a is shorter than previous versions, because i rebalanced, the game, and added a bucketton of polish and features that wasnt seen in previous versions.
glitch was really common, im not sure how i missed it while it was in beta.
I do find it ironic that the sidequest that is about killing bugs is the buggiest sidequest.

Okay, I'm kind of disappointed. I was gonna play this, but I can't move at all. What buttons am I supposed to use? My directional keys don't work, using the WASD and IJKL combinations doesn't work, and the 2468 combination on the number keypad doesn't work either. I'm stuck in the player's room, right in front of the computer, and can only face up and left, but can't move anywhere ._. Help?
A handful of people have reported this problem. and I honestly don't understnad why it doesnt work. I chop it up to RPGmaker2003 being really outdated. I've looked all over the googlenet and failed to find a solution. sorry :(

Based off? If you mean story, it's an altered history of Gold. If you mean rom, it's not a rom hack.
this guy knows his stuff >:D

-------

As you may have noticed, i havent been really active around these parts in the last few months, anything been going on? any good projects i should keep an eye out for? I noticed the showcase has become vastly smaller, what the hell happened?
not really complaining since the side-effect being that SPEE is #2 game in terms of replies and views. The legendary raptor still holding it's spot as top dog. Though im slowly inching my way there.
one day.... ONE DAY!

for a blast from the past: the original SPEE thread from eons ago. Ah, such small origins.
and an even bigger nostalgia rush.... My first pokemon game.... Pokemon Illusion

-------

In a somewhat unrelated note: I've finished University! WOOT. Graduating in october. so i've got a bunch of free time until i find a job, which is actually why i've been ramping up my SPEE dedicated hours.

------

I want to get into a habbit of always having a picture along with my updates:
so here's a mouth-watering screen of me databasing pokemon classes.
lM2guzs.png

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Nearly died when I saw this - Amazing updates! sounds like a lot of work thats well worth it in the end, just keep it up (especially because I'm so anxious for what happens after that cliffhanger you left us off of in the last update before all this 7a, b, c polishing
Congrats on your near graduation! I hope you can find a job (I sure as hell cant >.>)
- the picture looks glorious *o *

Atomic Reactor

That's so contradicting lol. It doesn't look bad, It's using 2nd gen graphics, so for a 2nd gen game, it looks great.

Glad to see you're still making progress man, keep it up!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
i tlooks good but the graphics r bad

I would have to respectfully say you're very much wrong - While most would not choose to use Gen 2 graphics, he decided to to stick with the theme of an alternate Pokemon Gold universe and takes it a step further with the glitchy areas of the inner-games code, and then with Gen 3 (although that was more of a beta bonus spoiler at the end of 6)

He not only used Gen 2, but added more color to them (instead of having the whole tree be green, he made the trunk brown, for example) as well as many other - and made the corners of the mountains and other such things have a transparent corner instead of how it looked in the original with the corners of mountains being brown - and even made the water edges look better

If anything these are the best graphics of its kind, and you couldnt be more wrong

Back