• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I think the actual description gives a tail as an appropriate attribute to use Pound with, although I could be wrong..?

And Mareep still does have Pound.

spaceboy827

BTing and hacking, fun stuff
Years
hheeeyyy thrace, good to c u finally released the next beta, im uploading it now, and i cant wait to get surf....... :P
well, good job on third beta release
~spaceboy

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
well, I checked serebii and Mareep won't learn Pound...
it's a four-legged pkmn which I don't think can do a Pound attack until maybe becoming Flaaffy... :\
also, Treecko can pound with it's tail 'cause it can jump high...

oh well...

пзо

zzirRusty
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
Mareep!

Mareep and pound, I think I remember having it on the pokemon games..
Maybe it pounds with its Tail like Treeko.. Maybe..
All these maybe's!!

Im currently playing this, and i have to say.. it is awsome. Although there maybe some tile errors.. this is awsome (Script wise). I cant think of ways this could be better.. Anyway, Good luck!

¬Neo

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
well, I checked serebii and Mareep won't learn Pound...
it's a four-legged pkmn which I don't think can do a Pound attack until maybe becoming Flaaffy... :\

oh well...

It may(unless you already have flaaffy) because thrace changed the movesets, so serebii is useless.
anyways, i like the new genesis thrace(as i told you before) but some of the text seems rushed because there are a lot of spelling spelling errors(honour doesn't count). I hope you can fix most of the small, unnoticable errors there.
Oh, and a bug report. for some reason, i showed up next to the door in my house instead of the stairs. this is the old beta 3 by the way, so it may be fixed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
:/ There is another big Bug i think... the evolution from Trapinch doenst work! At lvl 24 he tries to, but suddenly it is stopped.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
It appears that you don't have the Pokedex. You will have to treck back to Felridge and go into the lab to get the Pokedex.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Ohh thats right ^^. Sry i totally forget this...

--------------

Another Bug. In the Cave in the third city there is a girl who want something from you, but the event freezes the emulator itself.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
which lab? in the starting town? I thought i didnt see any

EDIT

sorry, i restarted the whole game, deleted my saved data and now it works fine.

Thanks

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Oh wow, you've already released the third beta? Wow, I had better make those overworlds quickly. By the way, what happens when I actually complete the sprites? Will you add them to this beta (as a sort of fixed version), or will you add them to the next beta? Just wondering.

Although I'm yet to download and play the game, I can't wait to actually do so. Good job, though. Genesis is progressing quite well, and at the rate your going, Genesis will be a finished hack.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Hey! did u fix the "bug" in latim city library?
(The strong trainers? (lvl 27+))

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
There is an event error in Latim Catacomb. When i talk to the girl, the girl freezes

D3ath Angel

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
I just patched over my old Beta 2 fixed with Beta 3 and when I get onto the boat to go to Frostpin, the screen goes black with music in the background... is it recomended that I restart my game?

J_BiGGiE

Hacker in Training
Years
There is an event error in Latim Catacomb. When i talk to the girl, the girl freezes

Also I've noticed that the girl also has a trainer [!]box when you walk in front of her and starts talkin jibberish

Edit: to add on that in Latim City the people of the bottom right hand house also freeze the game when talked to

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Ah yes, I don't think Thrace has actually dont the Catacombs yet.

Plus he's away for a bit now, but I think he may still come here once or twice.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
Geodude.png

The trainer who uses the glitched Geodude is called 'Hiker Dudley' and he battles you in Mt. Berous.
On another note, this Geodude also knows Karate Chop for some reason. Is there any reason why this Geodude is so messed up?

Back