• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
The theme is wonderful ( +3 )! Something about the font seems...sketchy, which is a little hard to read ( -.5 ), and the shadows aren't quite natural ( The shadow in your avatar is good, but the one's in your sig. stand out too much, and don't fade out completely in the bottom. ( -.5 ).
8 // 10.

Years
7/10

I really don't see the point of this signature...I mean, they're links with icons to help, true, but I don't get the entire point of it.

:x Sorry for the bad rating if I sound like an idiot because of my tunnel-vision.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
^ mostly to just look pretty. :)
I recognize your sig's format/layout from before. The colors flow much better this time. :) Nice pic.
9 // 10.

Years
I've always admired your signature :D
I'll give it 10/10 because it was one of the signatures i used to look up to when i was a noob x3

EDIT: Ninja'd >.<

It looks pretty good, but maybe you might consider going over the edges a bit more. You can see where it's been rendered :x
6/10

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
That looks sick bro. 10/10 @ Hybrid Trainer

You learned me the basics of CSS, although my CSS thing sucks atm, lol. I really can't think how you made that thing dude. Explain me on MSn

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
6/10

I honestly don't like how the enlarged version of the girl is darker than the smaller version, and some of the pixels on her look like they can be removed, too. The black is also hard to see on the background.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
What dragonomega said, really. The CSS is very well done and it's a useful sig for directing people in a simple way, but the colour scheme doesn't do very much for me personally. Still, it's a good sig ignoring that, so 8/10.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Quite simple and nice really. n___n I like the color's used and the color's for the writing is pretty neat. 9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Moar ponies. xD It's pretty cool, the quotes are cool and pretty well made out. My only problem with it is the "Rarity" text, I think you tried messing with colours to make a grandient but didn't work out well, I would recommend this site, I think you should change the spacing a bit more between each of the letters too. 7.25/10

Rainsonata

Estoy como una puta cabra, sí.
Years
It's original the screens you putted, most of them are very fun.
The only fail I see is the Size of the font, but the colours are good.
8'5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back