• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icy's Custom Cards

icycatelf

Alex
Years
UPDATE: Out of the sea... Wish I could be... part of that world~

10xad88.jpg

Thanks to BatterymanAAA @deviantART for the artwork.

Years
The text at the top of Snowbro looks a little awkward where it's positioned, probably because there's so much of it up there where there normally isn't quite that much text.

That's a pretty tough stuffed cat to have 30 HP!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
There needs to be a bit more foolish dancing involved for it to be true to form for cards about that "Strange Life Form". :P

How about changing the last sentence to "Each player draws 5 cards. Both Active Pokémon are now Confused." Imakuni? seems to have a thing for Confusing Pokémon.

- - -

UPDATE: Finally, a serious card! Sort of. Click the image for print resolution. (Do it. It looks much crisper.)

Only playable with or against a Gym deck, obviously. Your opponent probably won't have all the cards needed for this effect to work, so you'll probably want to make sure that you do. It would be ideal to use it with a Giovanni + Koga deck in case this card doesn't work out, since all of their Trainer cards (that I can recall) require their own Pokémon. It doesn't have to be a Giovanni + Koga deck, but if it isn't, you will have at least 2 completely useless cards in your deck if this card doesn't succeed.

Example: If you have Brock, Misty's Duel, Lt. Surge's Secret Plan, Erika's Kindness, Koga's Weedle, Sabrina's Psychic Control, Blaine's Last Resort, and Giovanni's Nidoking in your hand and get heads, you win the game. It's like a 9-piece Exodia that may or may not work.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
UPDATE: No new artwork, but here's a new card using some 8/10-year-old artwork!

japanese_groudon_fake_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d6xkl4u.png

Spoiler:

If you're wondering why the foil is overlapping the Pokémon, it was inspired by some Japanese e-series promos.

EDIT: And here's a remake of my older Alexpoke card as an e-card!

fake_alexpoke_e_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d6xlpih.png

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
UPDATE: Pink weasel~

[Image removed -- updated in post #99]

I caught a Shiny Sneasel last night and decided to make a card with it by editing some of my older Sneasel artwork.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Thanks! That's understandable.

- - -

UPDATE: Happy New Year!

eevee_fake_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d70dvc1.png

I know the alignment looks a little off, but so was the alignment on a lot of Neo Genesis cards.

EDIT: Changed the alignment based on a not-so-funky Neo card. Also changed the effect on the "Happy New Year" text to make it look more like a foil stamp.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I moved the new card from below the old card to next to it for easier comparison. Now it should be more apparent that the foil stamp is glossier on the newer version with a slightly less greenish look, the set symbol was moved down a little, an extra space was added between the second Energy cost and was moved to the left (centered with the first Energy cost), the second attack name was nudged to the right, and the WRRC symbols were moved up a pixel.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
That foil pattern reminds me of the Japanese Shiny Collection card foil pattern.

That's exactly what I ripped the foil from. XD

- - -

UPDATE: Beware of the Banshee tears!

shining_misdreavus__japanese__fake_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d72rv1q.png

Spoiler:

EDIT: And here's an English version. I censored the attack names.

[Image removed -- updated in post #99]

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
UPDATE: I somehow derped and forgot the 1-per deck clause on my recent English Shining Pokémon, so here are the fixed versions. I also reduced the damage of Shining Sneasel's Reap (since Darkness Energy adds 10 damage) and tried to fix some of the distortion around its tail.

shining_sneasel_fake_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d6y87ku.png

shining_misdreavus__english__fake_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d72txfl.png

Last edited:
Back