• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leftover Squad [Day 3]

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I rushed in for a vote because I didn?t want to get kicked. It was a placeholder, if you will. Josh, Ida and GP are on my scumlead list so it was out of those three, and idk Josh seemed more... appropriate? at the time.
[undevour] Charlie Brown.
[devour] Ida13

I appreciate the scum reads, I really do. But you?re looking at the wrong person.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I rushed in for a vote because I didn?t want to get kicked. It was a placeholder, if you will. Josh, Ida and GP are on my scumlead list so it was out of those three, and idk Josh seemed more... appropriate? at the time.
[undevour] Charlie Brown.
[devour] Ida13

I appreciate the scum reads, I really do. But you?re looking at the wrong person.

I'm not sure if I believe that, seems like a coverup to appear innocent

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Eh, purple still seems more townie than scum imo

[Devour] Ida

At first I thought she was looking pretty town but it's getting progressively less like that as she continues to post.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Eh, purple still seems more townie than scum imo

[Devour] Ida

At first I thought she was looking pretty town but it's getting progressively less like that as she continues to post.

What I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure there is a group of mafia working together.
You know what? I'm going to get lynched. It doesn't matter.
I can't beleive no one realized tha bidoof and purple have been working together most of the time.
I'm fairly certain they are mafia buddies together.
I mean, I just wanted to point that out.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Whoops have been inactive rip

Personally I don't think purp is scum, just looking in the wrong places @scumreading me and GP (GP I think is fine also).

Out of everyone I suspect Ida and Sawsbuck the most but will chuck another vote onto Ida.

[devour] Ida

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[Lynch]. Ida13
I'll do this, if I want to win.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
>tryhards to scumread d1
>claims nilla and pressures players for little reason
>lynches self in last ditch effort to convince the town they are instead fool

:thonk:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Tailoring sleep schedule for upcoming night shifts. Will post hour warning for phase change once I wake up.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Hello, this is your captain speaking. I will update the phase in an hour and 30 minutes. You may change your votes until then if you desire.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Night 2

The Smith's wanted some greens in their diet, so they prepared two dishes. Brussels sprouts and
Green bean casserole. The kids were never a fan of either of them but their parents would force them to eat them.

However Green bean casserole's time was not now. It was in fact Brussels sprouts. Grown in California and frozen over to be sold by the giant apes for nutrients. These little cabbages were chosen by the Smiths as one of their greens of choice. After being steamed for a few minutes they were put in a bowl and they watched as all the other dishes came out. They prayed that they would be saved and hope that ones who did not enjoy their flavor would be able to sway them away from being devoured. However after the mashed potatoes and gravy were devoured the Smith's opted to go for them next. The kids were reluctant to eat them, since not many cook Brussels sprouts to not be bitter and limp, but they were able to by pass some of that bitterness with some left over gravy on their plates. One kid actually slipped some to the dog who apparently loves them, weird mongrel. The Smith's looked at the succulent turkey once more, hoping to finally dine in. The turkey had other plans and would be able to execute them in time before they could truly dig in.

Ida13 has been devoured. She was Brussels Sprouts.

You all have 26 hours to get night actions in. This will not be ended prematurely to complete the tailoring of my work schedule so enjoy your measly 2 extra hours of survival.

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Devour] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.

The Players

Pecilia as the GM
Devoured Dishes

purplecicada as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Paranoia_ as Candied Yams
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Miah as Mashed Potatoes
Ida13 as Brussels Sprouts
Bardothren as Gravy
Bidoof FTW as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as Cranberry Sauce

Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Day 3

The Turkey, once again escaping death, shot it's spice into another bowl, one that contained rolls made of wheat.

Wheat is a very important ingredient for bread after it's grounded into flour. The miserable life of wheat being turned into a culinary chimera with yeast is not one you might wish upon some poor souls. However this is the case of the bread rolls. Still warm from their recent transmutation they were left into a bowl for the dreaded holiday. Next to the bowl was a stick of butter taunting the rolls, telling them that they were all about to die and that they would live, because who uses an entire stick of butter in one night for spread? A hand grabbed one of the rolls and ripped it in half. A blade slathered itself in butter and spread all over the roll's insides before being put back together. One by one the rolls were snagged and eaten. The butter continued to laugh menacingly at each of the rolls consumption until there were no more. No rolls remained and there was still a quarter of the butter left, still cackling from the massacre.

The Smiths were starting to get full and looked towards the Turkey. Would it be time to start the entree, or sample another side dish?

Gimmepie has been devoured. He was Bread Rolls.

You all have 48 hours to vote. Choose wisely, it may be your last chance.

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Devour] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.

The Players

Pecilia as the GM
Devoured Dishes

purplecicada as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Paranoia_ as Candied Yams
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Miah as Mashed Potatoes
Ida13 as Brussels Sprouts
Bardothren as Gravy
Bidoof FTW as ???
Gimmepie as Bread Rolls
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as Cranberry Sauce

Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Welp I'm Cop and haven't found anything out lol rip

N0 - purplecicada, not a turkey
N1 - gimmepie, not a turkey
N2 - Sawsbuck, not a turkey

keeping in mind that purplecicada and sawsbuck could be godfather

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I?m just a normal townie I?m afraid. We?ll see what saws can say to that. So y?know, we?re looking at Kits, Doof, jd, or Kiyo. Unless you?re not really Cop. But I?m willing to believe that for now. I think it most likely lies with Kiyo, jd, and Doof. Obviously if we mislynch today, maf wins.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I?m just a normal townie I?m afraid. We?ll see what saws can say to that. So y?know, we?re looking at Kits, Doof, jd, or Kiyo. Unless you?re not really Cop. But I?m willing to believe that for now. I think it most likely lies with Kiyo, jd, and Doof. Obviously if we mislynch today, maf wins.

It's not me I can definitely tell you that much

Back