• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teachers dorm

Ryuu woke up in the morning to find out he was too late for his duty as teacher. He jumped out of his bed a dressed hisself quickly while he ran through the hallways of the teachers dorm. No one is gonna be able to see him anyway, the other teachers are at the infirmary and may come back today. Ryuu pulled on his shoes at the end of the hallways and left the building in a hurry to infiltrate the school building not long later. He noticed it was quite lively in the Cafeteria and slowed down, not expecting to see anyone in the classroom yet. But once he arrived he saw two students there, more than he had expected. He knew one student, Eva… she's rather innocent. He didn't knew the other one… a girl she was, but was she new? Well… in fact everyone is new but you get what I mean.

Ryuu decided to not pay much attention to them and sat down on his chair, catching his breath and being a handsome teacher. He glanced at the clock. "10:15 am…" he mumbled. There was atleast one student that had to be in class half a hour ago. Kailey was late, way too late. Ryuu found a book on his desk, the one he accidentally left there. "Wonders of the Human world." he read. It was the same book that he was reading yesterday but it was so fascinating that he took another look.

"Liberty statue was made by France as a gift to America. It's located in New York." Ryuu read and looked at the picture. Ryuu started to wonder if any of the historical figures from the human history happened to be Youkai. He wasn't teached this in his study and decided he would research this. It was indeed something that would be interesting to know.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - Boy's Dorm

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakusu awoke with reluctance although it was still early. The smell of smoke attacked his nostrils and contrary to the average instinct to react with fear, he yawned and sat up in his bed. Looking around, he saw that his roommate had left. "Why was he so jitterish around me" Kakusu muttered to himself, unaware that Takumi was a human.

He opened the window to the room to air out the odor of smoke, then brushed his teeth. After leaving the bathroom, he saw that the smell of smoke seemed to be lingering from last night. With, a nervous laugh, he walked out the dorm quietly, as to not disturb anyone who was still sleeping and made his way to the courtyard. He was supposed to meet Ryuu a while ago and the idea of being late made him feel mild. He decided to proceed with what time he had and left to the classroom, hopefully to find his teacher.

He made his way into the school building, unsure as to if he should be here. On the way there a question came to his mind. Since they were in another dimension, did time flow the same here? He felt oblivious as to whether or not it was truly possible. There was no way it was created by any human and little to no possibility it could have been made by a Youkai that was on this campus.

Making his way down the hall of the school, it felt almost barren compared to the day before. Kakusu paced his way throughout the building, running into a teacher every so often until he came to classroom 3C and came upon his teacher along with two other girls, one standing out with her bluish hair.

As entered the room, his stomach growled loudly and Kakusu receded behind the door momentarily. He had forgotten to eat and this was his body's reaction although he didn't want to simultaneously.

"I'd probably get sick and barf anyway."
Kakusu said under his breath before entering the room and making his way to the back of the class. He turned his back towards everyone. He didn't want to speak to anyone right now. Upset, Kakusu moved his hand to brush his cascading hair out of his face and paused with his hand in front of his face. It was shaking. Not violently but it was noticeable. Kakusu bit his lip and looked out of the window nervously, hoping to take his mind off of the upcoming event.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly said nothing as she eyed Volt now sat across from her, her lips pressed into a thin red line as she regarded him in silence. She had spoken since the moment he had slid into the opposite chair across the table from her, instead choosing to remove her gaze from him to the remains of her food on her plate.

From being so worried before, she had barely even eaten a whole forkful, and the once hot, sweet crumble was now cold and somewhat tasteless as she played with her spoon, pushing some of the crumble to the side her plate, creating a barrier for the pools of chilled custard which formed in the middle of her plate.

She was kind of annoyed, but not at Volt, more at herself for being worried. She had barely even known the guy for a whole day, though seeing him across the table and not injured made her relax a little. A wave of relief washing through her, though she would never admit it openly. After all she was meant to be tough, sports loving tomboy, not an over worrying soft simpering lily of a girl. at least not out in the open anyway.

"ahh..sorry?" Volt offered.

The tone of his voice almost made her laugh, as her cheeks flushed slightly. Had her annoyance been so clear? She mentally slapped herself then, as she questioned her friends worried tone. Of course it had, she hadn't exactly covered it well with the cold shoulder she had offered him when he appeared. Fainting her normal lopsided smile, she looked up and cocked her head to one side, making her long fringe tickle her nose as the fine, copper shaded strands brushed by her nose.

"You're late you know? What kept ya?" Her tone was steady and cheery, though she cringed on the inside. "What you sorry about?" she asked, trying her best to cover up her behavior from a few minutes before. "You missed the class meeting our teacher called by the way. Where did you go? Do you know what's going on?"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
H3zu5eJ.png
999%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Three
Renegade

Effect: None
Fairytale Training: Day 2

Solo clasped the fang in one hand, deciding in his thoughts. He jolted when his hand stung an otherworldly kind of pain. He opened it to see that he had been cut right in the lining of his palm. He released the fang and it rested around his neck once more. He let out a quiet sigh, nodding in understanding. His thoughts seemed to swirl about him. However, these were all disbanded when the door opened up and some woman came in.

"You are the new Lycan boy, are you not?"

"... Yeah. Why?" He tried to figure out what species her scent represented, but it was... Unfamiliar.

"The commandeer has allowed you access to the rest of the base. This room will be your training grounds and your personal room." She turned around, but her head glanced back. "And Julias the Werewolf needs your assistance."

"Damn it," he muttered under his breath, "I thought I made it perfectly clear; no Werewolves." He got up, walking around the unknown Fairytale Base, seemingly gaining his bearings and figuring out where everything is. He did this for a few minutes, until he saw the Werewolf he assumed was looking for him. "What do you want?" He asked in a distasteful manner.

Ignoring the harshness of the boy, Julias replied, "We have bedding and materials for your room in the storage facility behind me."

"So what?"

"So, take what you need. Unless you prefer sleeping on metal floors, that is."

Solo groaned in irritation, and simply headed into the room Julias described as a storage facility; and man, was it huge! It seemed like they had everything from pencils to weapons to blankets, and everything in between. "Alright, let's see what we have here..." He found a notebook and pencil, taking them both, before continuing on. "A magical bag...? What the hell is magic about it?" He leaned in closer to read the description.

These backpacks are sealed and protected by magical barriers; once activated, they can only be opened by the owner. They are fire-proof, lightning-proof, sword-proof, and nearly indestructible. Works excellently as a shield while also stylish; in five colors!

Solo rolled his eyes and reached in. "Black, definitely the black one." He pulled it out, giving a disgusted look at the brightly colored pink and orange bags. Yuck. He wondered just how the bag worked; and decided it had something to do with the metal ring covering the opening. He reached his necklace closer and touched the fang to the metal circle. As he did, the bag seemed to activate, and opened up. "Alright," he said plainly, tossing the notebook and pencil inside before slinging it over his shoulder. As he continued down the aisle, he passed all sorts of miscellaneous and useless things before stopping at the weapons section. He found that they were organized by species. There was a section for Lycans, which had pulled Solo right over.

The selection, however, was poor. In fact, it seemed there was only one item left; a tiny black stick. That was... Unusual. It looked so useless! It was barely the size of a pencil! Still... They had to know what they were doing with these things, maybe he could figure it out. He put the black stick in his bag and headed down towards the bedding, but something had caught his attention...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Marilyn > Elene
Girl's Dorm > Schoolgrounds
~
After a nighttime of fun and gaming, Marilyn went back into the cage in the corner of Elene's mind and allowed the woman free reign of her own body once again; rejuvenated from the rest, though slightly less prideful than normal after a good rest. After a shower among the other students of the dorm, she got dressed in the basic school uniform with a ribbon to tie the hair of her brunette wig back and give her a sense of slightly more authority than stray locks would have. She finished off her uniform with a black badge, inscribed with the words "Head Prefect - Marilyn Elene Merlin" and a gilded edge. It was remarkably well crafted, she had to admit, though she would have preferred something a little snazzier that didn't conflict with her outfits.

Elene was soon prowling the schoolgrounds again, checking in on the cafeteria in particular, and passed many of the notices that had been put up for the students to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Attention All Students~

Following the attack on Youkai Academy, the Staff has seen fit to assign certain students the rank of Prefect, giving them a measure of authority over other students in the form of handing out punishments and making sure everybody is safe should Fairytale appear on school grounds again.

Please consult the Head Prefect if you wish to join the Prefects, who will consult me and act as my voice on the matter.

The current Prefects are as follows.​
~Head Prefect~
Marilyn Elene Merlin

~Prefects~
~To be decided~
~To be decided~
~To be decided
~To be decided~
~Staff Member Oda Rei, Authority Over Prefects
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

"You're late you know? What kept ya?" Milly's tone was very cheerful, in stark contrast to what he had expected. "What you sorry about?" she asked, still seeming rather cheerful. "You missed the class meeting our teacher called by the way. Where did you go? Do you know what's going on?"

Volt was comforted knowing that she wasn't angry. He wasn't one to like people being angry at him, and as strange as it was he was especially worried Milly would've been angry as well.

"I'm sorry because I'm late, of course. But it seems it doesn't bother you too much anymore~" Volt chuckled. "Well, um, there was a class meeting?" Volt swiped a feather or two left by the ostrich he was on earlier of his pants. He also refrained to show off his hand, because it held a red, bleeding wound (although, it really was that bad). Not that it was that bad, but anyone who would see it would have to be extremely ignorant to not know something was up. "I didn't hear about that, but...."

He began to speak in a much quieter tone. "I spied on a teacher's lounge meeting. Using this." He pulled out a small phone and flicked to the picture of a green, small gecko. "Sneaked it in there, and it was pretty nifty, too." He then began to explain. "In the teacher's lounge, they were discussing the disappearance of some guy. I think his name was Kagemunde-sensei, although I'm not entirely sure. It seems he's transformed into a crow before, or they kno he's in some kinda crow form, because there was one on a table next to a red thing of some sort- I don't remember what it was. Nevertheless, they got some mage to transform it back to a human form, and it was obviously not who they were looking for."

"This guy was blonde, and had green hair, and was also a mage, and his name was Oz." Volt now spoke in parts rather than actual words. "The people in the room yelled at him, and were about to catch him, I think, when there was a small explosion, and he disappeared. Which is why our teacher is injured, if you got to see him yet." Volt was now talking quicker than earlier. "But, if there was a quick meeting I'm sure he's okay. But then, I, ummm..." Volt was conflicted. Should he lie about entering the graveyard? He didn't want to look like a reckless idiot.

He mentally grinned. He was a reckless idiot, sometimes. "So then, I went to the graveyard. And I got in, and spied on that Oz guy. But then it was scary as hell in there, so I tried to escape and didn't get anything much done, as in, didn't get much spying done. Obviously, if I hadn't escaped I wouldn't be here. But I'm perfectly fine, as fine goes!" He grinned, and then grabbed the sandwich off his plate. He wasn't fine. If anything, he was hungry as hell. And he had a huge gashing wound on his right hand.

Which, suddenly, everyone could see. Including Milly.

"Uh, how was that meeting? A-a-anything new?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Campus

"Allister's probably with the others..." Gavin said to himself. He worried about Allister, as he wasn't completely sure of his magic potential. He didn't doubt Allister, and he certainly believed he had the spirit for it, but he'd never actually seen any of Allister's magic- save for the barrier. If he were to overestimate, he would need to compensate accordingly...which would be difficult, considering that he had just been shot back to novice-ville in terms of magic. He was prepared to remove the glove and expand the sigil if he had to, it may have been his hero complex getting to him, but he couldn't help but feel that it was worth it.

He made his way over to the Girl's Dorm...and stopped. He didn't go in because girls were constantly walking in and out of the dorm. "Damn..." He said to himself. He needed to get to Marilyn, but a direct approach would not be so easy. Though...there was one spell that came to mind, among others, that would help him inside. It was very low level Illusion magic...but he wasn't skilled in Illusion magic. He sighed and tried his best to think of an alternative. Then, something touched his shoulder and he jumped.

"Are you waiting for someone?" said a girl with auburn hair in a top knot ponytail. Gavin immediately regained his composure, put off by her lack of aggression.

"Yeah. Her name is Merlin. That's her family name, at least." Gavin responded with a nod.

The girl said, "Ah, you must be talking about Marilyn. I think she left, but I would suspect that she is in the Cafeteria, wouldn't you?" It did make sense, that was probably where most of the students were at this time, but he didn't trust that he would actually find Marilyn there. It didn't matter, though, as he didn't have any other options.

"Thank you Ms.-" He stopped, waiting for her to cut in.

"Marie," she responded appropriately.

"Thank you, Ms.Marie." Gavin waved and then headed off in the direction of the cafeteria.

---

Gavin headed in the way of the cafeteria, and noticed a familiar hairstyle not far off. Well, not so much the hairstyle as the color of the hair and the silkiness, it was something that stuck in his mind. He started to wonder if he had a thing for hair, as he often took notice of ones locks before anything else and even dyed his own hair white. She seemed to be passing out papers. He started to walk over, but then he realized that he didn't know how he would ask her what he wanted to. He thought about sneaking up on her from behind and whispering in her ear, "You hungry?" The problem with that was that it would be not only out of character but also incredibly creepy, and she would probably distance herself from him forever. He then considered straight out asking her to suck her blood, but she was disguised as a human, so that probably wasn't the best idea.

Once he'd formulated his approach he walked up to Marilyn and said, "Oh, Ms. Marilyn, good morning. Have you eaten yet? It's not healthy to work so hard so early in the morning, especially not when on an empty stomach." He smiled and continued. "I'd be thrilled if you would allow me the pleasure of eating with you this morning. I'll treat you."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Cafeteria
~
The morning had been more productive than her last, at least, Elene mused as she passed a few of the loose leaflets around and got a few back-and-forths with her friends that were sharing their meals. At the least, they seemed happy for her to be having a duty that could make use of her talents that were not only musical. She imagined that some of them would not appreciate her station, but she had the backng of Oda Rei and that was more than enough for the purposes of the Prefects. She just needed to do a good job and make sure everybody was happy. With any luck, she wouldn't need to, and somebody would be consulted to help protect the school with things like magical barriers to protect the grounds; it was secluded enough to have everything that any student could possibly require, and its effects would only affect those who wouldn't be allowed in its halls anyway, rather than hassling the students with petty checks every day. The Prefects were a good start, especially with her genius holding them up.

Her current, swift, and efficient route of the Cafeteria finished soon enough, with her keen eyes checking every nook and cranny of the area for any potential adjusted entrances and exits. The Vampire was about to gracefully leave the Cafeteria after handing one slip of paper to a student when she was accosted by the sudden arrival of the mage and his hair that belonged to an eighty year old woman, as opposed to her own gloriously silver, bouncy locks. It wasn't a particularly impressive look, if she said so herself, though she didn't make it clear, as she gave Gavin the same smile she gave the rest of the students in the school, as she listened to his words and silently picked them apart as she was wont to do with most people. Except for those too stupid for her to have any hope of effectively communicating with, who would be just as likely to trip over a doorframe as eat a sandwich; she suspected many of them were lurking about and would be her charges, as soon as Fairytale brought their mild, ineffective wrath down on the Academy's head.

The curious fellow's greeting made her feel nothing short of aghast; she was no harlot who would suck from the necks of every which person who asked her, nor was she stupid enough to drink from a mage who were known for their tricksiness. Not without good reason, at least, and judging by the lack of a big book of how-to-get-over-vampiric-weaknesses on his person, she estimated that he'd made no progress on the task she set for him. Regardless, she would humor him for the moment, and responded to him with a slightly quizzical eyebrow thrown into the mix with her pleasant smile.

"I'm afraid I'm busy right now, Gavin." Elene excused, swiftly approaching the doors and gesturing for Gavin to follow as she spoke. "Why do you want to talk? Have you got something for me?" She asked, words still wrapped in mystery and innuendo to keep the other students from following her trail with words, though they would be in the relative privacy of the hallway soon enough.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

Gavin followed and started to talk, "Have you ever wondered why holy objects are bad for vampires and the like? It's not because there's a god out there. I won't deny that there is one, but what is interesting is that not all holy objects hurt those of 'heathen' species. No, specifically, Christian or Christian God-based faiths have objects that work, like holy water and rosaries can defeat vampires, though it varies depending on the heathen. Strange, isn't it? That one religion can kill such an incredibly talented breed." He stopped for a moment. "There is a way to combat this. I'm sure you know how adaptation works, as a trait becomes more necessary or less necessary, it becomes likely or less likely of getting adopted or dropped respectively. Well, that's how it works on a basic level. As such, a table spoon of holy water a year should build an immunity to it."

Gavin's expression tensed. "I know that this may sound far-fetched, and I wouldn't be...rather, I don't expect you to believe me. I don't want you to. I have yet to figure out exactly what it is about the objects that makes them so lethal. Right now, this is just theory, and I have my own theories about why they hurt various heathenish species, but I will need more time and resources before I can come to any conclusions. What I can guarantee is that the process won't kill you, but it will weaken you for a short time until you pass the water. As such, it's risky, hence why I don't want you to try it." He turned away and scratched his head. It was time to ask what he had to ask, but he had no idea how he should ask it. He wasn't sure if revealing his status as a Deva Mage would be the right choice, and at the same time, it seemed like the only way that she would agree to do what he asked. The problem was...he was soon to be an enemy of the Board, and as such, he probably wouldn't want a prefect to know his secret, especially not THE prefect. He didn't have any time to waste.

"There is one other thing. I need you to bite me. If I am going to help you then I will be giving you my blood on more than one occasion; it's inevitable. I am more than willing to do so. The reason I need it now is because...things are starting to heat up on campus, and I need to know if I will be able to fight in the case that my blood has been drained. I need to know what it feels like after my blood has been drained." He regained a strong and stern expression. "This is a selfish request, but as I told you before, I have people I need to pro..." He noticed how cliche he sounded at that point, but he couldn't let up just yet. "I have people I need to protect, including you. There is very little I can ask of you, and I hope that this request isn't asking too much.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - What Am I Eating?

This stuff is good... Weird taste. So sleepy... I'll eat anything, I'm just so sleepy... Um, what am I eating...?

I open my eyes a little to see what I was eating. Ugh...? "Blegh!" Spit it out! Spit it out! Gross! It's food specifically for Youkai! Blood bag! Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick... I look at my plate, & the only food that looks edible for me are the pancakes. Well, I'm wide awake now...after eating that disgusting food.

Halfway through my pancakes, I look around the cafeteria from where I'm sitting. Is that Nami? I kind of want to speak with her, regardless what she may do to me...somewhat. After she drank some of my blood, I've become more wary of her. That doesn't mean I'm going to avoid her. Well, here goes nothing. I grab my plate & walk over to Nami's table, planting a smile on my face. "Hi Nami," I greet her nicely. "Glad I could see you again." For some reason, I feel my face blush. I throw that out of my mind & sit next to her, placing my plate on the table. Again, Nami's cute. Um...gosh, I'm blushing again.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Cafeteria
~
Elene listened to Gavin's musing and rambling with a mind set on nothing less than tolerance for the Mage; he deserved such a respect, at least, even if his findings so far were insufficient for her purposes. Imbibing holy water over such a long period was infeasible not only in that it would provide her potential enemies with a period when she was weak, but it would be over ten years at the least before she was immune to its effects. Regardless of the fact that she drank and bathed in water fairly often and it still stung like a boisterous bumblebee sometimes. The nonchalant compliment that the Mage threw into his explanation most certainly wasn't going to work to sway her like a feebleminded lesser teenager, but he could keep trying.

The urge to raise her eyebrow in shock and abhorrence was strong in Elene as soon as Gavin made his request; along with the urge to smack him down to the ground and stomp on his chest with the declaration of her horror at such a proposition. Of course, Elene was a lady of refined tastes and would do no such thing in front of so many potential witnesses, nor in front of herself, for it would have been something barbaric and wouldn't engender loyalty from her worker-bee. She had no idea why bees were on her mind; perhaps that strange buzzing between her ears was beginning to get to her. With the slightest shake of her head, Elene narrowed her chocolate eyes slightly on Gavin and folded slender arms over her chest.

"You must think me a harlot, to give away my Kiss so freely, Gavin." She stated with no intentional malice in her tone, merely an accusation of his motives. "Regardless of my non-existent promiscuity, if one of my kind gets their hands on you in a fight, being drained of blood is the last thing you'll need to worry about." He'd certainly seemed wary enough of her Vampiric brethren when she revealed herself to him a couple of days prior, which meant the boy had knowledge of their capabilities even before investigating their weaknesses. Draining somebody with the Kiss would even take longer than simply using their strength; only so much could be drank per second. He was either dim or lying.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly
Milly listened intently while her friend explained his absence from the scene the previous day and with each new sentence which tumbled over his lips in hushed tones, the more Milly's smile began to fade.

Of course she knew all of this from the meeting before, but it was more of the fact that Volt had been stuck in the graveyard with that man for such a long time. It was amazing he hadn't been hurt…It was then, that Volt finished and picked up his sandwich, biting a large section out of the piece, when Milly finally noticed that he friend was not in fact as well as her first, few flirtive glances had perceived.

Blood oozed from particularly large gash on his hand, the wound looking somewhat gnarled and sore, while her friend chewed on his food as if it didn't even exist.
Milly's mouth gaped as she stared at the wound before slowly finding her voice. "erm. Your bleeding vo…" half way through saying this she looked up and then stopped again, this time her eyes truly taking in her friends health. Blood, smeared crimson across part of her friend's forehead too, yet the same happy, excited glint remained in Volt's eyes.

"Ok… Care to tell me what happened so that you managed to injure your-self twice?" Milly said, leaning forward to look closer at the head wound. The blood seemed to have matted his dark hair in places. However, when leaning forward across the table did not give Milly a satisfactory view, she got up, sliding out of her chair and moving around the table smoothly as to not attract too much attention. When she was standing just to the side of Volt, Milly froze for the briefest of moments, as she reached towards his hair, aiming to part the fine strands to study the wound.

"May I?" she asked, her tone tentative, as her hands hovered in the air. She wanted to look, but remembering the previous night when she had spied his third eye, Milly wasn't exactly sure how Volt would react to someone rummaging through his hair.

"And Volt…You're a fool for going to the graveyard by yourself." She added, sighing. She didn't add the fact that she had tried to do the same though. "Our teacher told us all about Oz in the class meeting and Fairytale, the group which he is part of." After that she regaled as much as she could remember about the meeting called the previous day, all the while her eyes tracing the wound on her friend's head.

"Perhaps we should go see the nurse before class?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

She was about resistant as he thought she would be. "I would never think so low of you, Ms. Marilyn. You are the head prefect, are you not? Would that not make you the first target of Fairy Tale, and more relevant at the present time, Oz? This is something important to both me and you." He stopped and corrected himself. "Well, for me and for Marilyn the Head Prefect." Gavin sighed. "I'll be fighting Oz today, and I hope that you will, too. I feel like this is the be-" Gavin stopped when he felt a sensation in his left hand. It was a familiar sensation, flames were leaking from his sigil. Luckily, they weren't burning through the glove, and it was certainly worth the price because of it.

Gavin looked at his hand and said, "Damn...I thought I had more time than that." He removed his glove and fire immediately started dancing from the hexagon. Part of his hand was scorched. He held his hand up a careful distance away from Marilyn. "What I have said is the truth, however, the reason the matter is so urgent is because I have been put under...a curse, of sorts. A curse that can be broken..." "By a kiss," is what he was about to say, but then he realized how unbelievable...or unbelievably cliche the whole scenario would be. He started again. "The condition I was given was that I must be bitten by a vampire. Doesn't look like I have long, either." He put his hand back down. "If the situation weren't so urgent, then I would not have beckoned you, I merely would have reported my findings and walked off. However, it is urgent that I do not fall prey to this curse today of all days. I need to be capable of fighting Oz. If Marilyn, the woman that blackmailed me, isn't decided, then I ask that Marilyn, the Youkai Academy Head Prefect, does so for the sake of the student body. It goes without saying that I will be in your debt, and I am aware of the implications of that."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu noticed a few other students in the classroom after awhile and wondered how he could've not seen them. Ryuu's mind went back to the book he was reading untill he suddenly started to get worried about his students. What if some of his students had entered the graveyard already? Ryuu glanced out of the window and wondered why he hadn't seen some students in awhile. Also, he wondered why he had no information about the new girl. What Youkai was she? Well… it's not like he was curious ofcourse he is but as a teacher he should know these things. Though, he was a little unfair himself because no one beside the headmaster knew his Youkai specie.

Ryuu started grinning as these thoughts infiltrated his mind. It was pretty funny how he was the most mysterious being in this school while everyone thought they knew him well. He leaned back in his chair as two of his students walked over to him. It was Eva and the new student. "Hello there girls, what can I do for you?" he smiled nicely at both of them. He noticed that the new girl had two different colors of eyes.

His attention was drawed towards Eva and her blue, yarn ball-like hair. It was kind of cute and made him smile even brighter, it was hard to believe that this girl was almost an adult already because she looked so young. She was fascinating, but not in a love interest way ofcourse. A relationship between a student and teacher was impossible… he knew that better than anyone. Ryuu just patiently waited for the girls to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The food has been poisened!

Note: Everyone who ate their whole meal will be efected by this.

Note2: this event is for the characters not joining the battle against Oz.

Mission:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

"Erm. Your bleeding Vo…" Milly parted his name halfway through her sentence. Seemingly taking notice of his wound, she got a hold of the one across his forehead too.

"Ok… Care to tell me what happened so that you managed to injure your-self twice?" Milly said, leaning forward to look closer at the head wound. "Insane ostrich?" he suggested, which, in part, it was. The blood had matted his hair in places, and in fact it sticked to the wound the way it was. Milly slowly got up and stood next to him, as to not to attract attention, and then froze before she tried to push away his hair. "May I?" she asked. Volt sighed. "Go ahead. Be careful, though. You know why."

"And Volt…You're a fool for going to the graveyard by yourself." She added to her previous statement, sighing. He nearly chuckled, but suppressed such an emotion. She was obviously serious about this. "Our teacher told us all about Oz in the class meeting and Fairytale, the group which he is part of." After that, she seemed to reminisce about what had happened during that meeting.

"Perhaps we should go see the nurse before class?" Milly suggested.

Volt gaped in horror. "Nonononono. I-I-I can't. That's insanity. I mean, then I could get expelled and..." His voice trailed off. "I have some spare bandages at my dorm room. I can treat my wounds myself, I've done it before. I have experience, I suppose. You can come if you'd like, but that's up to you. But first... lemme finish my sandwich." Volt munched on the sandwich before putting it back down. He swallowed carefully. "If classes are resuming, that means Oz is gone. Unless he isn't, right? And if he isn't... and if they're holding class... I think I should keep on my toes and get to class, right? It's probably... important." For some reason, Volt had the urge to see this guy face to face. He had been near him, but now... he really wanted him to have a piece of his mind. For trying to do whatever he was doing to this school. Where he was 'supposedly' safe. Volt swallowed these emotions and I'll just do this, then."

Volt rolled up his sleeves and unwrapped the bandages, his arms carrying multiple scars each. Bringing the sleeves down once again, he wrapped one bandage across his hand, and the other began to go across his forehead. Then shaking his head, he ducked under the table and took off his headband. He then parted his hair and replaced the headband with wit the bandage, but this time the bandage ran under his hair, unlike his headband, which ran over it. His hair now still had it's previous state. It seemed as though after years of keeping that position, it was reluctant to fluctuate.

"Let's just get to class. To do... whatever we have to." He grabbed the sandwich, a napkin, and threw out- well, flinged into the trash- the plastic plate that had held his food. He grinned, his smile warm and friendly, and somehow crafty at the same time. "C'mon! We don't wanna be late, do we?"

Sapphire Rose

Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The food has been poisened!

Note: Everyone who ate their whole meal will be efected by this.

Note2: this event is for the characters not joining the battle against Oz.

Mission:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Cafeteria
~

Elene narrowed her eyes on Gavin ever-more throughout the situation, just to let the fellow know how frustrated he was making her with his assumptions and ridiculous notions regarding just what her duty was, while its entirety was extremely clear in her mind. None of it involved whoring herself out to students simply so they wouldn't make foolish decisions before she could stop them; as such, it was out of her range and authority, at least until she somehow gained mastery over time. Not to mention his complete disregard for her personal prowess in combat, which she'd shown so little of out of simple respect for herself. Those who brandished their power about like fools were most certain to be targeted and cataloged. Even her knife-throwing on the day prior was only done while all else were in a state of panic. Even Mages could be defeated, so long as she didn't attempt to charge at one like some sort of barbarian.

"First of all," Elene began, meeting Gaving's eyes. "My duty is to guiding the students to safety in the event of an attack by Fairytale. Not to confront them, and the only thing I would be obliged to do in the event of your confession is to prevent you from challenging the Mage, both as a member of the student body and as somebody working for me. But," She winced ever so slightly. "Right now, I have a crisis to deal with. Find a streetwalker if you need somebody's Kiss so badly, or suffer the consequences. Hopefully, it will teach you enough about not messing with Mages that you won't attack this henchman of Fairytale's." With that, Elene flung open the doors to the cafeteria and strolled inside to begin the process of checking on every present individual to see who was sickened and sending them to the infirmary with their friends immediately if they were. It wouldn't cause as much panic as yelling about the poison, and the infirmary was more well-guarded than any part of the school.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Allister responded to his greeting the same way, and said he would explain himself once Cheryll arrived. Yorick continued eating his food as Allister continued talking. He mentioned being able to stomach him, Cheryll, and a person named Gavin, but before Yorick could ask, he said "not literally". Even then, he still couldn't quite figure out what he meant. He stopped, and they continued in silence for a few moments after until Allister questioned whether or not he truly was a werewolf, and what youkai Cheryll was.

"I'm definitely a werewolf, my scent hasn't changed since yesterday. Smell? Werewolf scent." Yorick reached out and held his hand out in front of him so he could smell him himself and confirm. "But I do not know what sort of youkai Cheryll is." Another rule of politeness came to mind, and he applied it appropriately. "Sorry," he said, apologizing for being unable to provide information.

Just then, Cheryll came to the table. "Good morning, Cheryll," he greeted, the same as with Allister. She sat down and greeted them both, then Allister began his explanation. Yorick summarized what he understood from it in his head. Allister only trusted them and this Gavin person. He understood what trust was, but beyond that he didn't really get it. Allister wanted to tell them of his intentions, apparently to avoid trivial disputes with reckless classmates. After quickly looking up the word "Trivial" he wondered what qualified a dispute as trivial. Also, he seemed relieved another unknown person named Solo would not be coming. Lastly, he seemed to need their help. After some confusing magic-related things, Yorick understood that he needed them to guard him.

Yorick answered his final question. "I can help, but I do not really know how. I have never fought a mage before, but I suppose I could try. I have yet to meet another being faster or stronger than me, but then again I have never fought anything outside of the forest besides other werewolves. Would Oz with his magic be stronger than a bear or faster than a hawk perhaps?" Yorick had no idea how magic worked, or how it felt to be hit by it. He did not know how fast it was, or even really what it was. He had read that magic could be anything. Hopefully Allister would be able to enlighten him on this subject.​

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister watched as what he had explained and what he had requested sunk in... or he thought it was sinking in but as soon as he saw Yorick open the dictionary Allister knew he was going to be in for an onslaught of questions.
"I can help, but I do not really know how. I have never fought a mage before, but I suppose I could try. I have yet to meet another being faster or stronger than me, but then again I have never fought anything outside of the forest besides other werewolves. Would Oz with his magic be stronger than a bear or faster than a hawk perhaps?" and there was said onslaught. Allister took a moment to try and work out how best to answer.
"Well... possibly. It depends on the spell. For example, the binding spell I used on you yesterday doesn't require any time to cross the distance between us because it causes a reaction in your immediate area. That's one reason I like it so much. On the other hand, if one were to throw a fireball at someone that would have distance to cross so you'd be able to see it and avoid it. It's the spells in the first category that you really need to worry about because the more powerful the mage the more instantaneous destruction they can cause... for example rather than throwing a ball of fire at us Oz may simply make the area around us spontaneously combust. It's spells like that which are the main reason behind me using this defensive tactic, since they are pretty hard to avoid. Magic can be fast, slow, big small, destructive, passive and it can be used to do millions upon millions of different things. The only constant about magic is that no matter what kind of a mage you are you have to get your power from somewhere. Deva mages, get there power from Hell, Spiritual mages like myself get our power from our own spiritual energy and then there is a small group who draw there power from nature itself."
Beating Oz may likely be a matter of finding out which of the three, if he is one of three, he is so we can take advantage of that.

At least he had confirmation, but he still needed to hear from Cheryll.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Campus

Gavin chuckled to himself as Marilyn left him, saying, "Heh...that's just about what I expected." He looked at his left hand and the flames were softening. This time, it had nothing to do with his emotions, those were ironically becoming easier to control as he trained in the way of the Zealots. He had a feeling that, once the flames had subsided, his time would be up. Sadly, he didn't know any other vampires, and the last thing he would do is beg to Marilyn. He put his glove back on and shoved his hand in his pockets. He sighed softly and casually walked in the same direction as Marilyn. He immediately made his way out of the cafeteria and into the campus. It was strange, but Gavin felt a lot calmer about everything now, and the campus seemed a lot more peaceful, at least for the moment.

He eventually made his way back to the Boy's Dorm, promptly heading into his room and locking the door. He opened his closet door and scanned it for long-sleeve shirts. There weren't many, but his sweatshirt would remedy any issues of shortages. "Will I really need them?" Gavin pondered aloud, "I mean, people might just think it's some cool tattoo." He laughed aloud, even if the statement itself wasn't that funny or even a joke. He removed his upper wear as well as his glove and placed them on his bed. He then took several long and slow breaths with his eyes closed, putting him in a state of complete calm. As he did this, there was no noise. It was as peaceful as it probably would ever be on campus...though maybe it was just Gavin's state of mind.

Finally, the flames reached a low point, and before they died completely, Gavin took off his belt and then fastened it as tightly as he could around the highest point of his right arm that he could, that being his armpit and just next to his shoulder, he didn't want any sort of protrusions. He then quickly fumbled around in his drawers for another belt, which, when he found it, he fastened tightly around his elbow. His arm started to become cold, and he started to lose feeling in it, as well as the ability to control it. It was unpleasant...very unpleasant, but it was better than the piercing pain that would accompany what was to come. He felt there was little reason to wait, however. He ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The flames subsided. He immersed his right arm in water and, once it was wet enough, he clutched it with his left hand and yelled, "Masuita!" Slowly, ice formed from where his hand was hand was and crept up and down his right arm.

Gavin's arm was already without feeling, so he felt no pain in freezing his own arm. It was beautiful, to be sure, and it certainly didn't seem to be rotting. It couldn't, it was encased in a rigid block of ice. Gavin's face glowed with regret, but he wiped it away, knowing that there was no reason to fret over what could not be undone. He turned off the water to the shower and looked around, wonder how he should go about amputating. He considered smashing his arm into a wall, but that would be too messy and risky. He considered tearing it off, but that would be far too painful and would make his preparations meaningless. Then, there was the final option, obliteration. A spell could easily do the trick, but he needed something that would be quick, easy, and as minuscule in terms of destruction as possible.

This would not be a problem, as Gavin soon came to find. A new sensation came over him, one that was pleasing and at the same time incredibly painful. It were as if someone were giving him a massage while at the same time etching runes of some sort into his left arm. It came as little surprised when he noticed what was actually happening. His sigil was dancing in a see of flames, as per usual, but it seemed that some unrecognizable design was forming and wrapping around the entirety of his left arm. It hurt quite a bit, but the inexplicable pleasure he gained from it stopped him from gasping, biting his lip, or gritting his teeth. He was, however, scared of of what this new power was capable of. Gavin went into his room, not really worried about being seen by other dorm mates, though there didn't seem to be many people in the immediate area, anyway. He started to thumb through some books, but then he remembered the he himself created a spell for the sole purpose of precision based combat or other miscellaneous purposes. He opened his window, turned his body so that the spell would not destroy any part of his room, and said the word.

"Agi."​

What happened next was indeed shocking. While normally the spell was a small precision beam of fire that only spanned the width of the number of fingers he was holding up...what appeared now was almost a wave of energy. His arm was gone, and had he not been so careful, his left side would have been. "Gh..." Gavin was in shock of what he had just done. "Gah..." The pain was starting to set in. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He couldn't contain himself, the pain was unbearable and beyond anything he could have imagined. He needed to get bandaged up, but he was in so much shock, he barely made it out of his room before collapsing in the middle of the dorm hallway.

Back