• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 1: Our team representative

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Okay guys, who's interested in becoming our team representative? The last team to choose a representative loses, so we should hurry, though not too much since everyone should have a say in this. Also, if you haven't posted a cat picture in the challenge thread, please do! GIF images aren't allowed, at least that's what I make of Antemortem's reply to my question and Gumball Watterson's post, so if you've posted a GIF image, you should edit it if you think so too.

If anyone wants to be one, please post here, if you're okay with anyone, also post so everyone else can know. If you REALLY want to be the representative, also mention it, it'd be terrible to see team members eliminated from the first round because someone selfishly sent a PM to be a representative after we've decided on someone else.

I would like to be the representative, but I'm fine with anyone as long as we all agree.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
Years
Welp, because I really don't know anybody in our team, I'm okay with whoever wants to be our representative.
As long as it isn't me. I suck at representating :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Christos, you already look like our team representative tbh =P I think you would do the job just fine; after all, we are team Spheal and you were spheal once xD.

Nica, you too, you have already organized many events and I think you're cool to do the job. I'll just leave up to you guys since I am a very picky person. I mean uh, I suck at deciding ;P

werent we supposed to do this in private guys?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I wanted to be representataive but i don't want too anymore, seems like too much work.
Lets say Christos or Nica. :D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
We kinda agree on Team Spheal, so the Spheal King should lead the way right? I nominate Christos. even doe i beat you at ur own game yesterday :33

Sean

Years
I think theres multiple representatives and not just one. Not sure, couldn't make out the post too clearly in regards to the matter

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I think theres multiple representatives and not just one. Not sure, couldn't make out the post too clearly in regards to the matter

I don't think so: "If more than one person messages me, the last to message me is the representative: everyone else is eliminated. "

Sean

Years
I don't think so: "If more than one person messages me, the last to message me is the representative: everyone else is eliminated. "

Yea that's why I found it confusing because it seemed like it was talking on a plural basis

Eitherway, when we pick representative we need to send the message close to the deadline time, or else the person is vulnerable to being knocked out easily

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, it is, but then if we send it too late and Team 1 sends a PM first, then we lose the first round and have to vote a member off.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Guys seriously though let's work as a team. We can't be turning on each other so soon. Each of us is a valuable asset to this team so let's not be knocking each other out- imagine! The person who knocks out the fav for rep is going to get turned on pretty immediately anyway, aren't they?

Team 1 is out competition, not each other. We haven't gotten to a point where we're against each other yet.

Anyway, I'm on board with Christos as he's clearly hyped for this and we're Team Spheal~

Sean

Years
I'm just pointing out barriers that are potential to occur in favor for the rep to be aware of, as I wouldn't want them to sign up only to get backstabbed by someone, ya know.

I'm all for Christos being rep, I think it's clear whos in the lead unless anyone else wants to step up, should get around to PM'ing people maybe about who they want as rep incase they don't see this thread ASAP?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think we can all agree that a backstabber would be quick to be disposed of though? So there's also that risk to anyone who wants to steal the spot.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Yes Sean that is a pretty good idea. Since everyone is with Christos, I'm going with Christos too, so let's PM every single member of our team to post who he thinks should be the representative and to post a pic of a crazy cat since we have many inactive members in our team :( and if you don't post a pic of a crazy cat then you're out so let's do this ASAP guys, who is with me? =P

Also not to mention the last one that posts a pic is also eliminated so come on guys let's organize who PMs who :( edit: by inactive I mean on this game only

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Lilith, Christos, or Forever for sure. Nica's always had a history of getting down to business and getting things that need to be done, done, and Lilith has already been making sure we get everything done. She sent me and a few others a reminder to finish the challenge, and pointed us to this thread too. And Christos, well, see.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I sent a message to the following to complete the cat picture challenge AND consider voting for the team rep: Arago, Canen, Genkaku, Griffinbane, HiddeniteDynamite, Logical Cabbage, Magic Guard, Necrum, Tek, Umbreon, Wobbu

I sent a message to the following to consider voting for the team rep, and they've already completed the cat picture challenge: Bluerang1, Guildmaster Wigglytuff, Marsyas, Nakuzami, Olli, Zeffy

reference

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Thanks Blade, that was nice of you not being lazy :p we're def not voting you off but that would never happen because we shall win! ;)

Anyway, we are 26 right? Currently, everyone on this thread (excluding nica since she didn't say it was ok and Christos cuz...u know why) is ok with Christos being rep, that would make us 10. The half of the entire team is 13, so perhaps 4+ people would suffice, 14-15 people so that it can be more than the half :D

Last edited:
Back