• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy birthday to me ^^

viraniz

Pokemon Dragon Creator
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
i need help because i dont wanna mess it up so just i need a better scripter

Years
I get this:
Spoiler:
when I use your Pokedex script (I have CNG's mouse module edit and dual screen script) I replaced PokemonPokedex.

viraniz

Pokemon Dragon Creator
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
can we use 2 mouse modules?
if not then on line 96 what format is it like x,y,width,height

Last edited:

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
I will post this in pokemondistrict too under your name Help-14.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
How odd. It's HG/SS interface, but the screen isn't the DS screen size...

Ah well, I'm not using the touch screen script anyway. I might try my own Pokedex script to match Platinum's sometime, but I doubt I'll make it far.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
I'm loving the PokeGear script :)

For the people who don't have the select picture, edit this small part of the code:
Spoiler:

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

viraniz

Pokemon Dragon Creator
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
yeah i have done this @zingzags but it has an error

Years
Just a few queries. How do you call the take photo script?
Also, the Pokedex is almost working perfectly now. But nothing is displaying on the bottom screen (yes, I did change the pokedexbg.png graphic so it has a bottom section), I am using CNG's Dual Screen (I tried yours, but I prefer to have the spacer in between each screen), all I get is a black screen. I tried editing parts of the Pokedex script that I assumed would be causing this, I even tried making the bottom screen graphic separate from the top but to no avail. It's got me completely stumped @_@
I also have an error when I go to the (I think) Forms page and press the "Right" arrow key to go to the Weight page.
Spoiler:

@Lyzo thanks for that, PokeGear working perfectly now
@help I'm assuming the bottom part of the PokeGear is to display photos taken with the take photo script? Photo Album FTW =D...new way to do Hall of Fame XD

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Also, the Pokedex is almost working perfectly now. But nothing is displaying on the bottom screen (yes, I did change the pokedexbg.png graphic so it has a bottom section), I am using CNG's Dual Screen (I tried yours, but I prefer to have the spacer in between each screen), all I get is a black screen. I tried editing parts of the Pokedex script that I assumed would be causing this, I even tried making the bottom screen graphic separate from the top but to no avail. It's got me completely stumped @_@
I also have an error when I go to the (I think) Forms page and press the "Right" arrow key to go to the Weight page.
Spoiler:

@help I'm assuming the bottom part of the PokeGear is to display photos taken with the take photo script? Photo Album FTW =D...new way to do Hall of Fame XD

To display the bottom screen change Graphics.height to 660

Years
To display the bottom screen change Graphics.height to 660

X_X, thanks. (it was right in front of me the whole time D=) That solves part of my problem, now back to searching the script to make the bottom screen stuff lower by 20 pixels (cause of spacer)

Edit: OMG yay, successfully moved the Pokemon sprites, ? (for unknown Pokemon) and Dex numbers down 20 pixels. Just need to get the mouse working on bottom screen (using the one from Help's Unown Puzzle script). Also need to move the "Info", "Size", "Area" and "Back" down 20 pixels.

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

Use pbTakePhoto to call it o_0
Also you are using old version of starter kit so don't have pbShowSprite
Spoiler:

Put in class Game_Temp ịn SpriteWindow

Years
Use pbTakePhoto to call it o_0
Also you are using old version of starter kit so don't have pbShowSprite
Spoiler:

Put in class Game_Temp ịn SpriteWindow

Oh, I tried pbTakePhoto but it didn't do anything. I have the latest starter kit o_o (September...something). Thanks for the "help" (xD)

Last edited:
Back