• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Err, this is getting a bit confusing. I'm available right now. As I'm posting this. But I'll only be on for a little bit. Wanna trade?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I wanted Treecko, Mudkip, and Chikorita, I believe. Those should complete my starters collection.

My Platinum FC is 4428 1011 8693

I have a bunch of Eevees with me, so you can take those.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Yup, doesn't matter, though if there's any with Pokerus would be nice. I'm in the Union Room now.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sure thing. I'm getting off in a couple of minutes but I'm gonna be back in like... 12 hours LOL. Because I'm going to sleep :C

Just message me around then :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
Are any of the starters still available? I would like any of them with the exception of Tepig, which I chose to start the game with.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yeap, everything you see on the first post is what's left for you to choose :)

And uhm, can you be more sepcific? You want all of them or any of them as in random?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ey LilJz1234 !
Can i get a bulbasaur, charmander, totodile, chikorita, torchic and a treecko from you?
Just PM me whenever you are online and are ready to trade. ;-)

my friend code is 2795 9712 4731

Last edited:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Hey man!
Could I get that DW Mankey if that's OK? I could give you a DWF vulpix if you're interested. If not, I'd like a Hardy Turtwig (if you can trade the mankey then you don't have to get the turtwig, just to make your life that little bit easier :) )

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
Yeap, everything you see on the first post is what's left for you to choose :)

And uhm, can you be more sepcific? You want all of them or any of them as in random?

I know this is about to sound greedy.. But I would one day like to complete the Pokedex. I would like all of the following:

-Bulbasaur
-Squirtle
-Charmander
-Chikorita
-Totodile
-Cyndaquil
-Treecko
-Mudkip
-Torchic
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup
-Snivy
-Oshawott

If you have a lot of demand for these, don't feel obliged to give me everyone on the list. I don't care what the natures are, and you can give me the ones without pokerus. My friend code is 3998 5801 0687

Edit - Forgot to ask, is there anything in particular you or looking for to get in the trade?

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I know this is about to sound greedy.. But I would one day like to complete the Pokedex. I would like all of the following:

-Bulbasaur
-Squirtle
-Charmander
-Chikorita
-Totodile
-Cyndaquil
-Treecko
-Mudkip
-Torchic
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup
-Snivy
-Oshawott

If you have a lot of demand for these, don't feel obliged to give me everyone on the list. I don't care what the natures are, and you can give me the ones without pokerus. My friend code is 3998 5801 0687

Edit - Forgot to ask, is there anything in particular you or looking for to get in the trade?

Don't mind at all. I'm guessing this is for Gen V?

Back