• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eternity - Realtime Battles, future MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flechazo

Eternity Web & Game Designer
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
News from Sun Feb 21

News from Sun Feb 21
Everyone is waiting for the game coming out, but we're sure it'll still take some workings until the game is completely playable for everyone.

But what we can say is, that it doesn't take much time until the closed beta phase begins. Many things were finished and done the past weeks both on the game client and the web site including the coming game forums. We have many ideas we were trying to bring to fruition. Also you're ideas are always welcome and will help us a lot! On the development forums (http://eternity.bouli-fr.com/) you can discuss with us about new features and hear if we need your help, so give it a try!

We're glad about our current progressing speed and workings because the game will look nicer and nicer every day is passing.

If you still have some questions related to the game or this news, please let us know
smile.gif
Other updates and works can be followed on the development forums
Edit by Mod. It is against the rules to advertise other forums in posts.
Use your signature if you wish to provide a link to one.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
I have visited your website, looking for hints or requests for some mapping. I didn't fond any, and anyone else that asked didn't really get helpful responses. So, can I ask, would you happen to want an extra mapper or something? Sorry I didn't find this thread sooner..lol btw, I have been on a bit of a spree on pokemon world online, and I was looking for a better pokemon mmo when i found this.

Flechazo

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
Thank you :) It's not only francais. :P It'll be multi-lingual.
And thank you for your help but we currently don't need any mappers as far as I know. There was a 'competition' some months ago.

But you can help us theoretical. We need ideas and impressions of how the maps and regions can look like.

An example of how it could look like is mentioned in the thread 'Region Names' in the board 'Discussions'. (I mustn't post any direct forum links :P)

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
I have visited your website, looking for hints or requests for some mapping. I didn't fond any, and anyone else that asked didn't really get helpful responses. So, can I ask, would you happen to want an extra mapper or something? Sorry I didn't find this thread sooner..lol btw, I have been on a bit of a spree on pokemon world online, and I was looking for a better pokemon mmo when i found this.
Yes we can use an extra mapper. PM me any examples you have done using another map editor (if any), contact information, and any other information if you are still interested.

emiltonkill123

Pokemon eternity fan
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
plz let me join i want to help you guys i love the game its look so awsome and i have a youtube account aswell...

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Hey guys, i'm back and currently working on the games PokéDex.

Here's a very early concept of what i'm thinking about.
pokpadpreview.png

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Looks smooth and clean, should make a great base for a Pokédex, now let all the other updates come ^,^

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
when

when is it comming out its 2010 you have had more than a year not trying to be rude just wanna ply it so bad i even check the website almoste wvery day

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
when is it comming out its 2010 you have had more than a year not trying to be rude just wanna ply it so bad i even check the website almoste wvery day

It takes more than a year to build a game from scratch in your spare time. Be patient...

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2010
i cant wait for this awsome game to be open

is it just me or does the fourm and the website not work?

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
What I love about this game is that you're using a different battle system than the other games I see. I love seeing something thats innovative. :D

This looks awesome, keep up the good work.

And also, the Pokepad concept looks very clean. :D

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
Wow it's exceedingly refreshing to see something new and innovative like this. The graphics (from the videos) looks smooth and gorgeous. I think if you could manage to get this all going it'd be fantastic.

Just out of interest the mapping program you were using looks unlike any I've seen. What program is it? if you don't mind me asking.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Thanks for the compliments guys. The mapping program is our custom made map program only usable for our game. If you're interested in mapping or something, give me a message.

Things are still progressing well. As far as updates go, we should have some interesting things to show off soon. I will probably make another video before the alpha release.

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
Hey I'm sorry but beyond downloading and messing around with AdvanceMap my mapping skills are non-existent. However I really do feel this is a really innovative and ambitious project that I'd love to contribute to in some way. Perhaps through story line, environment ideas, game play mechanic ideas, general... ideas.

I'm not sure if you need someone like me and please don't be afraid to say that you don't but I'd be happy to help in any way.

Flechazo

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
Sure, we need someone like you. :P Maybe more than any mappers.
In our forums there are several idea topics like 'region ideas' or whatever. Just check it out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back