• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Sorry for my inactivity. My computer was in the shop. It's still not really ready for me to start doing hack-related stuff on it yet but I figured briefly explaining my absence would be better than nothing.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Sorry for my inactivity. My computer was in the shop. It's still not really ready for me to start doing hack-related stuff on it yet but I figured briefly explaining my absence would be better than nothing.

Yeah, it's cool. Just want to let everyone know, I'm done hacking. I have my own life I have to do, and I've lost all passion for hacking. Bolens out...

Years
Thread reopened at owner's request.
Lock-Unlock-icon.png

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Soul Hackers is back in action. If anyone wants to join,please look at first post. All old members have since been removed...and if you want back on Soul Hackers, just re post your application. Thanks to all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
If you ever are in need of a Portuguese to English and vice versa translator, and all round cool guy I'm here (:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
If you ever are in need of a Portuguese to English and vice versa translator, and all round cool guy I'm here (:

Alright, I'll let you know if I ever need ya.

On a side note, I'm in need of a Storyliner right away! If anyone would like to apply for this position, it would be most appreciated. Thanks,
Bolens

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Soul Hackers is back in action. If anyone wants to join,please look at first post. All old members have since been removed...and if you want back on Soul Hackers, just re post your application. Thanks to all.

I'm guessing Pedro's PM woke you up a little? Or just another reason to bring back your hacking team? Nonetheless, good luck with your team.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016

I'm guessing Pedro's PM woke you up a little? Or just another reason to bring back your hacking team? Nonetheless, good luck with your team.

Thanks Flandre :) All is going well with the Hack right now. Just got done inserting Tiles...and soon to be Scripting:) Hopefully I get some Team members soon :/ I like hacking solo...but some help would be nice.

Years
I would like to join as a storyliner, but i have no experience.Still, im am very talented at writing.
Skills:Storywriting
Proof of work:This would be my first work, since i only recently joined PC
Past experience:/
Email:[email protected]
Contact information: PM via email

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I would like to join as a storyliner, but i have no experience.Still, im am very talented at writing.
Skills:Storywriting
Proof of work:This would be my first work, since i only recently joined PC
Past experience:/
Email:[email protected]
Contact information: PM via email

OK, your a temporary hire right now. I need to see some of your writing skills. Can you whip up a story for the first town in the game? With dialogue and events...No guidelines. If I like what I see, your hired :)

Years
OK, your a temporary hire right now. I need to see some of your writing skills. Can you whip up a story for the first town in the game? With dialogue and events...No guidelines. If I like what I see, your hired :)
Sorry i didnt see that on time.Well, i can still write something unrelated if you want.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Skills: Mapper
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Past Experience: I've had several attempts at a hack, and I've been hacking since early 2009.
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: PM

Back