• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Sure...I mean Scoots said she'd do anything Rainbow told her to do, but that doesn't make her a pet for Rainbow.

Quite true on that. Scoots, however has idolized Rainbow in many ways, too.
(Sorta creepy.) Meaning that she, do anything... ANY thing.

Cura

Years

Scoot idolizes Rainbow because she looks up to Rainbow like RD is her big sister. And the younger sister usually always wants to idolize the older sibling.

I can understand that. It odd though if you think about it. Lauren stated that the two are not related, but somewhere I think they are... You know?

Cura

Years

The show's creator may have said Scoot and Rainbow are not related, but that won't stop the fandom from making them sisters.

Eryup. That is still very true. The fandom is extremely high, you know? It's be round for awhile.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I think maybe they're giving Rainbow a turtle as seeing all the other mane ponies has a pet (Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie with their pets being Spike, Winona, Opalesence, Angel and Gummy respectively.)
Except Spike is Twilight's assistant/adoptive son (in a way). Twilight's pet is actually Owlowiscious.

I'd love to see Speedy the turtle become canon. Would be good for Dash's character.

And yeah, fandom does everything despite what canon might say.

The toy just looks off from the show's reputation of Rainbow Dash, but that's me.
Most, if not all, the toys do, especially the ones that are bought in stores. I mean, the Celestia toy is colored pink, Dash looks too not-Dash-like, and Applejack never comes with her hat or freckles.

Cura

Years
Except Spike is Twilight's assistant/adoptive son (in a way). Twilight's pet is actually Owlowiscious.

I'd love to see Speedy the turtle become canon. Would be good for Dash's character.

And yeah, fandom does everything despite what canon might say.

Most, if not all, the toys do, especially the ones that are bought in stores. I mean, the Celestia toy is colored pink, Dash looks too not-Dash-like, and Applejack never comes with her hat or freckles.

Eryup... that is true by the pictures of the toys I've been viewing as of late.
Oh, sorry for the change of topic but just take a look at this fandom in the making...

This is quite good. It's a interesting twist to the series.​

Rainbow Dash can be seen at the end of video.

Years
I gotta join this! Crazy obsessed MLP:FiM fan right here :D

- Favorite Episode: Green Isn't Your Color (where Fluttershy "accidentally" becomes a model for Photo Finish)
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: Sweetie Belle
- About Me: I'm a 20 year old female who adores all things cute. I'm majoring in Design and Digital Media and hope to one day either become a cartoonist or an artist/designer for a gaming company. I got into MLP:FiM later than most people, in about March 2011.

Cura

Years

- Favorite Episode: Green Isn't Your Color (where Fluttershy "accidentally" becomes a model for Photo Finish)
- About Me: I'm a 20 year old female who adores all things cute. I'm majoring in Design and Digital Media and hope to one day either become a cartoonist or an artist/designer for a gaming company. I got into MLP:FiM later than most people, in about March 2011.

Well then! Welcome aboard, fellow pony fan! We share the same ideas for careers choices. :D

By the way, it's okay, if you got into the show later, many people started to like the show later on as well. Again, welcome.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Well then! Welcome aboard, fellow pony fan! We share the same ideas for careers choices. :D

By the way, it's okay, if you got into the show later, many people started to like the show later on as well. Again, welcome.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if you became a fan a little while ago, or you were a fan way back when the first MLP cartoon series aired; a fan is still a fan.

Welcome to the herd.

Cura

Years
I posted my fanfic, Shadow Pony NightMares: Chapter One - (MLP: Fanfic) in my blog. (The link is here.)

Before you read it, though... Please understand, there are dark times and good times. All my stories have happy endings. Please enjoy Part One of Chapter One of the story.

EDIT: Here's Part Two!

Last edited:
Back