• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
I know this may seem like a retarted question but..... could someone pls tell me how to get past the team rocket lady on route 16 after defeating the first gym and getting my running shoes
I apologize for my stupidity :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
How do I get electivire do I level up an Electabuzz to level 42 or what

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Very good hack.
I trying to find slowpoke (or slowbro/slowking) but i couldn't.Anyone can help me ?

Edit : I forgot to say something i didn't like.When you fight the trainers that originaly was from Cerulean to Bill's house bridge, the last one asks you to join team rocket.You say no, but in the next event you joining them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
could someone tell me where I can get a sun stone because i want a bellossom

Years
Very good hack.
I trying to find slowpoke (or slowbro/slowking) but i couldn't.Anyone can help me ?

Edit : I forgot to say something i didn't like.When you fight the trainers that originaly was from Cerulean to Bill's house bridge, the last one asks you to join team rocket.You say no, but in the next event you joining them.
Don't you know the game basically focuses on a character who helps Team rocket in some ways. That's why you have to face it

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Don't you know the game basically focuses on a character who helps Team rocket in some ways. That's why you have to face it

I know that.I just believe it's a little weird to reject the first invitation but accept the second one :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Hey all.

I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do in the game!
I've just been to spooky tower, but I can't get to the top. I also don't have fly so getting around is a pain, and I don't have surf so I can't move onto the next town either.

Anyone got any advice or know what to do next?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2017
LOVE the hack! BUT. I am at BROX CITY, and cannot get into the prison. How do you get in? My team right now is Crobat, Ampharos, Charizard and Xatu

JealousCandy

PKMNMasterInTraining
Years
This game has entirely too many water routes it's too much water pokemon but it is a really great story and rest of the game was fun those water routes are killers though

Back