• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Well, I'm SRing for a shiny Regice, and can't do anything else because of my crappy DS... Ah, well... GL all!

So far about 1,000 resets, this is the end of day 1.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
DDD, did you ever evolve your shiny Totodile? I'm hatching for one myself...I think it looks so cool! :)

Nope, I haven't evolved it yet... I'm still deciding on what to do with it. I have a spread but even with that, it's gonna suck..
I plan raising it after I get Magikarp.

Well, I'm SRing for a shiny Regice, and can't do anything else because of my crappy DS... Ah, well... GL all!

So far about 1,000 resets, this is the end of day 1.

I wish I could hatch 1,000 Magikarp a day.... I'd already have it. lol

Project.... has hit a slow point. Too many interventions...

Good luck everyone

Years
Then SR for one smart one!
lol
Going strong here, and may be able to tweak it up tomorrow and get a shiny Darkrai for myself before next year (Yeah Mence, keep dreaming)
I'm hoping to get any SR Shiny Legend soon, but it doesn't look to good for me...
So it IS possible to get a shiny Regice from Sapphire, right?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Then SR for one smart one!
lol

Yeah, smart one. If I SR for it it'll end up having a Modest nature or something. :P :(

Going strong here, and may be able to tweak it up tomorrow and get a shiny Darkrai for myself before next year (Yeah Mence, keep dreaming)
I'm hoping to get any SR Shiny Legend soon, but it doesn't look to good for me...
So it IS possible to get a shiny Regice from Sapphire, right?

Yes, it is possible to get shiny Regice.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Today I am smoking hot.

DSC05036.jpg

I'm not saying a word about this thing just yet, except that it's mine, I caught it, I chained it, and it's legit.

That's not all folks, call now and you will see my shiny legit Mew (card)

MyShinyMewCard.jpg

Many, many booster packs later (different series though) I finally pull a Shiny Mew from the single Dragon Frontiers booster pack I got today.

Cue my Wario Strikers victory music. Can't touch this. :D

Man, it's so pretty and awesome.

Awesome!

Years
If I did it would ruin the secret and surprise. -_-

You'll know soon enough.
Nah, I want in buddy.

FINALLY I beat Fantina, and I'm about to go up against Byron, so I want meh Dialga!!!
GL all, other than DDD, which I hope he rots without shinies forever for not telling me anything unless he PMs me about this x]

EDIT: And I'm proud to announce I've successfully pissed off DDD now by bugging him about his plan :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Sorry guys, for some reason my bookmarked page of PC said this site was needing to be renewed. So I couldn't connect. Thanks to D_S for giving a new link.

Well lets see. I've gotten 2 shinies since I've lost this site. I tried for a shiny ID on my Emerald2 and for a few days nothing. Then 11/21 at 1 AM I started a new ID, I decided that I liked the ID, whatever. Well fifth reset in a Shiny Zigzagoon appears. So for the rest of the day I reset and after 4 shiny Zigzagoons, I got a shiny Torchic, Brave nature. Two days ago after getting the 8th Gym badge I got a shiny Regirock after 1 days resetting, also Brave nature.

Shiny Torchic Appeared

Shiny Regirock
No Cheat Device, is Emerald
Paralyzed and in the Red
Nickname screen
Summary

So now I'm resetting for Registeel. Starting on Thursday but only getting about 20 min a day so far. Been very busy with work and other games. Congrats on any shinies and good luck on getting some new ones.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
As for the last post, I was lagging, so I had to make it short.

*checks last 10 pages*

LOL V(^_^)V

YES fear my Shido-koi and remember as of right now I'm the only one showing up that holds a ban hammer.

I can't contact the other co-owners to add new ones (and we can't give the title out with out asking the others, so I can't do it myself) so I'm very sorry about not being here much (I hardly play) but when we show up is what you get.

@ Slin - For reasons I've seen, you are not in the club. Sorry, but we don't count shinys that are caught on emulators or the games before Ruby and Saphire, they are to easy to cheat in.

@ ArmyGuy0628 - That's some list, be forwarned, but not unheard of. I'd like the information (how long it took, ect) behind how you caught the rares first, okay?!

@ Mateus_ - I see no problems with your list, welcome to the Shiny Hunters!

@ Elite Champion - Trades don't count, other than that, you're good. Welcome to the Shiny Hunters!

@ Chr. Draco - I'd like the information (how long it took, ect) on your legendarys.

@ rivalwashere666 - Trades don't count, other than that, you're good. Welcome to the Shiny Hunters!

@ Evil Sonic - I see no problems with your list, welcome to the Shiny Hunters!

@ *WishMaker* - I see no problems with your list, welcome to the Shiny Hunters!

@ Peeplup - I see no problems with your list, welcome to the Shiny Hunters!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Hey everyone, congrats to the new shinies.

I'm still SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum, nothing so far. I didn't do a lot of resets yesterday, as I was playing Ranger 2. I also had a party I had to go to and didn't get home until around 11.

I'll be crossing my fingers that it will appear sometime soon, SHINE before the 19th Giratina, birthday cake if you do :p.

Years
Hey everyone, congrats to the new shinies.

I'm still SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum, nothing so far. I didn't do a lot of resets yesterday, as I was playing Ranger 2. I also had a party I had to go to and didn't get home until around 11.

I'll be crossing my fingers that it will appear sometime soon, SHINE before the 19th Giratina, birthday cake if you do :p.
Hehe, well good luck with that, AND DO NOT SR OVER IT!!!!
I'm nearly up to Dialga, and I REALLY want it to shine fast. I'd be the happiest person alive if it did 8D
I didn't hunt for Regice at all yesterday, trying to SPRINT through Diamond, and it's obviously phailing :O
Hey, DragonKing, did you try the Emerald RNG Trick for the Regirock?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have just done the second gym on Platinum. I stopped playing for a little while. The guy in the Team Galactic building is annoying me. But I got the Darkria event from mystery Gift so I can't wait to be able to SR for it.

My cousin killed a shiny yesterday. I let him play platinum for a bit and when he gave it back he said he saw one that sparkled. Can't believe I missed what would have been my first Platinum shiny. Lets hope it a sign I will get more though.

What is the RNG trick?

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
heey everyone!!!
I'm finaly a member of the club!!! =D
thanks for the co-owner ^^
another thing... can I do something to get arceus, shaymin, darkrai of manaphy in my diamond???
I whould like to have those shinies :P
congratz to everyone for the pretty shinies!!! :)

btw, can I try making a gif sign of the shiny club???
my neibour got a gif movie program and I think he could help me...

Last edited:
Years
heey everyone!!!
I'm finaly a member of the club!!! =D
thanks for the co-owner ^^
another thing... can I do something to get arceus, shaymin, darkrai of manaphy in my diamond???
I whould like to have those shinies :P
congratz to everyone for the pretty shinies!!! :)

btw, can I try making a gif sign of the shiny club???
my neibour got a gif movie program and I think he could help me...
Sure ^^

You can tweak for Darkrai and Shaymin, but I believe Manaphy is 100% Random and pure extreme luck, and Arceus has not been released anywhere, and has not been found by tweaking YET. Hehe
I'm... So.... Close...

I really need to level my Bibarel up to have it learn Super Fang though...

Back