• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Good for you!

And I was either on another site or went to Wal-mart after my last post. I don't know which.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

FUYUKI~
Booted out for a while

This is horrendous, his posts are the only things worth reading on this site. Well them and Hikari's babble about being hilarious.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
^
__murica_by_gameover89-d5jsub4.png

For some reason every time i post something it doesn't post so. Lets see if it works. 28

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never felt the need to even try American Top Gear. After watching 150 episodes + infinite number or repeats on Dave it just wouldn't be right.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think BBC America aired our Skins before making their own version. That was pretty good. I also seem to remember reading that America are remaking The Inbetweeners, our version of that was bad enough.

Not really a big TV watcher now, pretty much only watch cartoons, football, top gear, Dexter and Breaking Bad now. Oh, and random documentaries.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
35. do you think this is creepy?
Shame-with-Nun.jpg

for some reason everyone thinks its creepy. its only meant to shame them though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back