• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Clear Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
Hi its me Pokemon Clear Crystal, I know its kind of weird im called Pokemon Clear Crystal and my game is too. No this is not a crystal remake okay. I may need to change the name. The main events do not involve Suicune. Instead I thought Articuno would be better.

Story
You start off as a young boy destined to be a Pokemon Master. However things dont go your way. Your too excited to fall asleep. Soon you do... You wake up and look at the clock. You were late. So you got ready as fast as you could and set off to Professor Newton. The new Professor who just became the regions most popular professor. He see's that your late. You weren't the only one though. Your rival Kate was too busy trying to get her hair nice and straight. So you were actually the first one there. Just after you chose your Pokemon you meet Kate. You greet her and show her your Pokemon. Kate is furious you took the Pokemon she was going to choose. You head back home to tell your mum that you've been given a special job to do. When you leave you forget to get your waistcoat and bag or other items depends on Gender. It's pretty cold out there in the region of Veran.

Features
Three Mystic Warriors
Battle Tower
New Elite Fours
New Tiles and Sprites
A New region Veran.
New evil team.
Catch Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos.
New Events

The Bad Dreams
Lately you've been having bad dreams. Your really terrified. Suddenly you get stuck in your dream world You soon find out you have to battle Darkrai to get out. So you must have good belief in your Pokemon.

Videos ////Working on////

Demos ////Working on////

Progress
Tiling 50%
Spriting 100%
Events 0%
Scripting 0%

Team = Me and Nimmy23

Scripter - 3 Places Open (Highly Needed)
Coder - 3 Places Open (Highly Needed)
Eventer - 3 Places Open (Highly Needed)
Mapper - Me, Nimmy23 - 1 Place Open
Spriter - Nimmy23 - 0 Places Open

Credits
RMXP Creator
Poccil and Flameguru
Kyledove for tiles.

Last edited:

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
3 Orient Warriors? Is that a less racist way of saying 3 asians??

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
It doesn't really seem that bad that you get there late, so how are things going wrong? The story seems pretty standard but the Darkrai thing interests me.
And what's an orient warrior?

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
It doesn't really seem that bad that you get there late, so how are things going wrong? The story seems pretty standard but the Darkrai thing interests me.
And what's an orient warrior?

Well first of all i didnt know what Orient meant i just thought it was a cool name. So its changed to Mystic Warriors.

The Mystic warriors is a group of three strong trainers. The first is Tower Tycoon Palmer and the second is Brandon the Pyramid king and the last is Cynthia. You have to defeat all three of them at certain places for certains things after the Elite Four. Thanks for the comments.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2019
Your game idea is pretty good there's only one problem...

I'm making a pokemon game too. you know where the problem is? my game...it's called Pokemon Clear Crystal

So could you please change your game's name, seeing as my game actually is a sequel to Pokemon Crystal?

If you don't want to change the name of your game, it's okay, but the rest of my teammates would be really disappointed, especially the graphics designer, he'd need to change the title screen, the box art, and alot of other things...

So please, since your game isn't a sequel, and you even said that you might do it because of that very reason, please change it's name

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Your game idea is pretty good there's only one problem...

I'm making a pokemon game too. you know where the problem is? my game...it's called Pokemon Clear Crystal

So could you please change your game's name, seeing as my game actually is a sequel to Pokemon Crystal?

If you don't want to change the name of your game, it's okay, but the rest of my teammates would be really disappointed, especially the graphics designer, he'd need to change the title screen, the box art, and alot of other things...

So please, since your game isn't a sequel, and you even said that you might do it because of that very reason, please change it's name

Dude is this a joke? this thread is almost over a year old... Wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back